What's new

India's UNSC Dream

Seems like people are now ignoring logic and reality and moving to India bashing. Well, didn't expect anything better than this. So carry on Kids. Next day, I will wake up with more increase in Indian influence. :enjoy:

Read his comments first you Aunty with Balls :rofl:

:lol: It's becoming more and more funnier by the day.

Seems like people are now ignoring logic and reality and moving to India bashing. Well, didn't expect anything better than this. So carry on Kids. Next day, I will wake up with more increase in Indian influence. :enjoy:

Read his comments first you Aunty with Balls :rofl:

hey baba stealth troll, when you are shown the mirror, it becomes India bashing. Or is it that your arguments have all but dried up.

You are nothing but a tin horn and can last only as long.

No idea what you are talking about, I have gotten exceptional service wherever I have been - probably has to do with the way I look.

I dont know how you look but am talking about the common man dude. To Indians, an Indian is just another guy. Of course am not talking about service where you can pay. Or in your friends house or whatever. Am just talking about people's propensity to be friendly to foreigners. Am just saying this is not very negative like the other guy put it. It is infact nice, we should treat people who are not used to our surroundings a little better, so they feel comfortable. It doesnt mean Indians get treated second class compared to people from other countries.

I dont know how you look but am talking about the common man dude. To Indians, an Indian is just another guy. Of course am not talking about service where you can pay. Or in your friends house or whatever. Am just talking about people's propensity to be friendly to foreigners. Am just saying this is not very negative like the other guy put it. It is infact nice, we should treat people who are not used to our surroundings a little better, so they feel comfortable. It doesnt mean Indians get treated second class compared to people from other countries.

Asim's aspersion was based on his personal experience so I mentioned mine - there can't be a generalization on such trivial matters - money is what counts in places where you are required to spend.

Nah, but you got to be realistic.

Realistically, there's a very good chance as the support is overwhelming.

Asim's aspersion was based on his personal experience so I mentioned mine - there can't be a generalization on such trivial matters - money is what counts in places where you are required to spend.

Thats true. But Asim's assertion even if it led to a generalization is not as negative as it sounds, is my whole point.

Who cares. If I say your soldiers slave or clap at all TTP killings, what will be your reaction . So I don't care. Problem is she is trolling in entire thread and Asim just ignored all her posts.

Actually the real problem are all these troll fatwas. Let us do our job, you do yours.

Actually the real problem are all these troll fatwas. Let us do our job, you do yours.
Agreed, but do consider our opposition. Almost every Indian poster is fed up of her trolling.

I am not saying you are not doing your job, but look again if we are repeatedly reporting.

Thanks.

the mighty 5 won't allow anybody to get in even how powerful you are.

Let us make it not much important.

Agreed, but do consider our opposition. Almost every Indian poster is fed up of her trolling.

I am not saying you are not doing your job, but look again if we are repeatedly reporting.

Thanks.

Her second incrarination here. You were not here for the first one. Ignore and move on.

KRAIT just ignore Aryan B , aijr/Ticker , Windjammer , CD ,SC and move on. Don't take PDF seriously, its a Pakistani forum so avoid to give suggestion and advice to mods/webby/admin :cheesy:.

Her second incrarination here. You were not here for the first one. Ignore and move on.
I advised him last month itself to put my id on ignore list .he did then removed ...may be he himself likes to troll me.

kiyun mein nay teri khoti ko haath lagaya hai

Merii koi khotii nahin ! :rofl:

ajjjai tikker as in 'even still or till now' in Punjabi but you already know that ! Oh you muncher of cookies on the M.M.Alam ! :angry:

KRAIT just ignore Aryan B , aijr/Ticker , Windjammer , CD ,SC and move on. Don't take PDF seriously, its a Pakistani forum so avoid to give suggestion and advice to mods/webby/admin :cheesy:.
Already doing :D.

Time pass. Watching documentaries on Serial Killers. :devil:

Back
Top Bottom