What's new

India's UNSC Dream

Already 5 members have the power. Who will let go that power and include others for free? That will happen only when the new member brings something to the table - either the same stuff but lots of it or some new stuff or the old stuff in a new configuarion.

As to the assinine india bashing and one liners, haathi chale bazaar...

We'll try and try until we succeed. And my signature is perfect for this issue.

Girte Hain Shahsawar Hi, Maidan-e-Jang Mein
Woh Tifl Kya Gire, Jo Guthno Ke Bal Chale

:D

Mmmmm....Lagta hey, local news ki mantra Ghorey pey sawar ho gayee. :lol:

KRAIT just ignore Aryan B , aijr/Ticker , Windjammer , CD ,SC and move on. Don't take PDF seriously, its a Pakistani forum so avoid to give suggestion and advice to mods/webby/admin :cheesy:.

You are definatley man of the moment...keeping up with all the latest developments.... your advise is surely a great loss to PDF.....in all it's essence. :rolleyes:

Well I have no problem with that.Every Nation on this planet can become UNSC permanent member except Pakistan.

Thats uncalled for....Pakistan also deserves a seat..that way world peace will also be her responsibility as well.

Wait does that mean the continued aspersions cast against Arabs, on this very forum by many of us, on how they mistreat us Pakistanis in their lands doesn't hold much water ? :what:

There are bad people everywhere, good people everywhere.

Funny I never had that kind of problems in India - the reason must be because you are Pakistani or some other reason.

My face is not of some gora chitta Pathan guy, I'm brown. Heck I usually make my chai order as "Randay Chai Parcel" and I've got the accent down!

Sorry sir, you just explained the scenario completely different. if I am not wrong Pakistan is still controlled by these jaageerdars and rich generals.

You were with US just for money since the inception. So may be you are better than me, MAY BE. But the money part works better for Pakistan than for India. Even when I go to restaurant and I am alone while there is entire family sitting, meaning more tip may come from them, Indian waiter comes to me if he knows me. He give up good tips just because he take our acquaintance important.

Believe me, I have seen so many people giving up money, not taking rent just because they found something common with me or they knew me. This happens only in India.

For Pakistan, the issue is simply stability. Democracy and proper court system has JUST taken foothold and already democracy is a pain in the behind for all involved, Jageerdars, waderay, generals, America, all.

First of all I was wrong to say its just India. Its the problem with all "small" men. They make the bigger men, bigger. With this whole UNSC thing, Indians are not trying to end this injustice just trying to find smaller men to screw with. This attitude is wrong.

we should first concentrate more on economic front by increasing our growth rate, exports, basic standard of living of our people n make our country an economic powerhouse....
Thereafter UNSC will come on its own...:agree:

As the saying goes -
''Khudi ko kr buland itna ke khuda bande se khud puche bta teri raza kya h...'':tup:

Krait your compatriot here is gloating about the murder of civilians and you are crying for the mods on one side while thanking this scum on the other.

Though apparently in bad taste he has a very valid point. In your country no person, much less a woman, can live and badmouth you at the same time.

last I heard a 14 year old girl was shot for speaking her mind. See the contrast??

Agreed, but do consider our opposition. Almost every Indian poster is fed up of her trolling.

I am not saying you are not doing your job, but look again if we are repeatedly reporting.

Thanks.

:rofl: haha you are trying to emotionally blackmail him!! now he will listen to you.. roflbareass Good luck :enjoy:

by the way we don't have a clout to merit a place in UNSC yet. Doesn't mean we can't try though. unless we strengthen our economy and become militarily independent we shall keep running in circles and the dream will remain a dream.

I see there is no chance for anyone outside to have a permanent seat in UNSC. Unless there is another world war.

It is time India stop thinking about the UNSC. If UNSC were to be expanded, the first country to enter will be India.

What ever some article say, it is common sense that India is a heavy weight and its weight is going to accentuate further in future.

we should first concentrate more on economic front by increasing our growth rate, exports, basic standard of living of our people n make our country an economic powerhouse....
Thereafter UNSC will come on its own...:agree:

As the saying goes -
''Khudi ko kr buland itna ke khuda bande se khud puche bta teri raza kya h...'':tup:

And you equate Iqbal's concept of Khudi with enhanced economic prosperity, increasing growth rate, more exports, better basic living standard and converting a country in to an economic powerhouse.

WOW ...........

We have misplaced priority. We dont need seat at such urgency.

We may use our diplomatic potential for other benefits for building our nation. We may use potential for having greater trade, sharing research and development, increasing economic size of country and finally reducing the poverty levels in our country.

So I would like to say security council seat can definitely wait. And more or less UN is a failure, it could not prevent any wars in world nor it could solve the issues. OR never it could penalise big nations for their war crimes.

Back
Top Bottom