What's new

India's Track 3: Afghan-Iran rail link

This is exxagerated and garbage jargon. You make an ad in WSJ and say WOT caused 68 billion loss, 20 days later your president in a seminar says pak suffered 100 billion $ loss due to WOT, (that means 32 billions in next 20 days!!) WTF

You pakistanis use this term for your convininece only, to make cheap points or to get more aid. While none exists on ground.

Pakistan's loss was 68 billion .. but president's loss was another 32 billion ..

Now you got math right ...
BTW I like your avatar...

Answer me one-thing will Pakistan's efforts damage Iran's interests or Iran's efforts will damage Pakistan's interests? Obviously not.

Whereas Indian's effort may or will harm at least Pakistan's interests.... Thats only my point dear.

Pakistan and Iran have always supported the opposite proxies in afghanistan, it was your proxy that killed a dozen of iranian diplomats, hope iranian frieds hafvent forgotten this. secondly, i still need to know how a railway project will hurt pakistan? give me some specefics, not just a general sentence.

Pakistan and Iran have always supported the opposite proxies in afghanistan, it was your proxy that killed a dozen of iranian diplomats, hope iranian frieds hafvent forgotten this. secondly, i still need to know how a railway project will hurt pakistan? give me some specefics, not just a general sentence.

Yeah right we told them to kill iranian diplomats right?

Right now we both have similiar interests... reguarding Afghanistan.. want US out and friendly Afghanistan....

Abt how it will hurt us.... Tell me honestly dont u know tht afghan soil is being used against us?

Millions live in ours!

But our educational institutions arent as reputed as the saudi funded jehadi deeni madrassas of NWFP?

Our humble quantity of irnaian and afghani guest students receive non-jihadi, non-pious, unholy kuffar western and indian education only..

We may give afghanistan people like doctors, engineers, scientists, managers, artists and enterpreneurs only but we cant give them brianwashed radicalised jeehadis (and that too in millions as you rightly pointed out).

So yes, you have a strong point and valid argument and you win...

Yeah right we told them to kill iranian diplomats right?

Right now we both have similiar interests... reguarding Afghanistan.. want US out and friendly Afghanistan....

Abt how it will hurt us.... Tell me honestly dont u know tht afghan soil is being used against us?

They were your proxies and they killed iranian diplomats, i cant say for sure that you told them to do so. you guys need to make up your mind, you first let the americans ad now want them out. you should be the last ones to complain about america. regarding the last sentence, tell me honestly that your soil is not used agaisnt afghanistan.

They were your proxies and they killed iranian diplomats, i cant say for sure that you told them to do so. you guys need to make up your mind, you first let the americans ad now want them out. you should be the last ones to complain about america. regarding the last sentence, tell me honestly that your soil is not used agaisnt afghanistan.

Thanks for atleast accepting NA as a proxy.... we let in the americans? afghan govt led in the ussr...we warned the afghan govt in 2001 to hand over osama.. they didnt.. u got a war! and we suffered the consequences.

It is not our obligation to see what is good for Afghanistan, it is our obligation to see what is good for Iran and Iran is already helping Afghanistan,so nothing to complain about.
India has welcomed and implemented the US engineered sanctions against Iran, they haven't paid their oil debts to us yet, they haven't supported Iran's right to civil nuclear program, they haven't done anything positive for Iran yet in the international arena even when they could. They simply aren't our ally. Of course historically they are a brotherly nation of Iran but I see no reason why Iran should risk its ties with its neighbor Pakistan over the Indian interests?

I always tell my Iranian friends that a "Natural Friend" is a lot better than a Friend of Convenience ( Like a marriage of convenience). A natural friend will always be by your side in the long run. A friend of convenience will only be with you as long as it is expedient to do so. A case in point is with the Iran Pakistan India gas pipeline. Remember how easily India caved in to USA pressure to dump Iran whereas Pakistan simply told USA to take a flying leap.

Pakistan and Iran have deep historical ties and our people watch each others back. This is not to say that some Individuals under Saudi pressure have not worked against Iranian interest, but those individuals do not have mass support of Pakistani people. The majority of people of Pakistan support their iranian brothers and I know for a fact that if Iran was ever attacked by a western power ( or Israel for that matter ), Pakistan will be fighting on Iran's side. India will only give verbal support and like they say " Talk is cheap ".

If Iran thinks India can ever be Iran's friend please go to India and see for yourself how they treat their Muslim citizens and you will know how much Indians hate Muslim people. Iran should thank God that Iran has Pakistan as a buffer between itself and India. If Iran had a border with India they would learn the true nature of Indian character. If you dont believe me ask the following neighbours of India what kind of relationship India has with them ( China, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Maldives). Every single neighbour of India with common borders or seas have experienced the overbearing Indian Hegemony and have had a war or border skirmishes. Even Nepal which has 90% Hindu Population have complained of Indian arrogance.

Thanks for atleast accepting NA as a proxy.... we let in the americans? afghan govt led in the ussr...we warned the afghan govt in 2001 to hand over osama.. they didnt.. u got a war! and we suffered the consequences.

yes you let the americnas in, didnt you?

yes you let the americnas in, didnt you?

We never had a choice..we never wanted them inn... we never wanted to pill the war in our cities or cripple our fast growin economy,have 40000 people die in terrorist attacks n 5000 soldiers shaheed or 70 billion $ worth of infra or economic loss?

Do you think it will be only a railway track? One can not rule out consulates like acts.

Do you think it will be only a railway track? One can not rule out consulates like acts.

yes, i am talking about this railway only.

---------- Post added at 01:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 AM ----------

We never had a choice..we never wanted them inn... we never wanted to pill the war in our cities or cripple our fast growin economy,have 40000 people die in terrorist attacks n 5000 soldiers shaheed or 70 billion $ worth of infra or economic loss?

dont complain about that 40000 death, you are fighting your own war, remember raw supported TTP?

We are not Allies in the pure form of the word, But India has stood against sanctions on Iran and that too quite recently. Among powerful countries India is probably the only one if i am not mistaken which is considered as a friend of Iran. What oil debts are u talking about can you provide some proof, I am not aware of such.
India hasn't stood against US engineered sanctions, at best we can say that it hasn't directly sided with the USA on the issue and has tried to maintain a neutral policy in appearance. but here you are:
India for full implementation of sanctions against Iran

About the oil payment issues, India has so far cleared its oil debts up to the month February. but Iran and India still lack a system for payment of the oil money and India still has oil debts to Iran that seemingly are settled through the Russian gazprom and some other Turkish companies.
India has been largely unable to pay Iran for oil since December, when the Reserve Bank of India halted a clearing mechanism under U.S. pressure imposed to curtail trade with Iran.
India clears oil debt to Iran through Russia

Why should we go for the interests of a country that can have no sustainable ties with Iran due to the US pressure?

yes, i am talking about this railway only.

You are mistaken dear, it is just not a railway track.. Rivals of Pakistan has used Afghan land against us and they will continue using it... This track means more Indians in Afghanistan and more activities against Pakistan.

---------- Post added at 01:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 AM ----------

dont complain about that 40000 death, you are fighting your own war, remember raw supported TTP?

And RAW is supporting from where? Not from heavens na!

Back
Top Bottom