What's new

India's Track 3: Afghan-Iran rail link

I hope the Chinese are looking at this development,
I wonder what Chinese members are thinking of this development.

I wonder if China can trust Iran, if Iran will be supporting Anti-Chinese interests.
After all India has territorial disputes with Pakistan and China.
Iran will have to choose either China or India.
China gets most of it's oil from Iran. China buys more oil from Iran than does India.

If Iran does this, it is isolating itself even more from Pakistan and China.

Probably Chinese think a little differently than Pakistanis..Thats why their trade with India is approaching $100 Bill...
Not everyone gets involved in Zero Sum game...

When an American suc as Gambit jumps on the bandwagon to bash anything to do with Pakistan Mr Ahmad is quick to thank him either because he is submissive to the conquering race or simply dim.

Dear SK, i didnt expect that from you. And if you can prove that i unreasonably thanked anybody's post with regards to pakistan, then i will appologize to everybody in here.

@Sher Malang
@Ahmed
@Persian God King

This thread has become a troll thread and the topic of a good development project has been sidelined and hijacked. No matter what anyone says here. better sense will prevail and India AF and Iran will probably proceed with this project.

after seeing the recent developements all i can say that india finally had learnt something from past mistakes and is on the right path of becoming a superpower

@Sher Malang
@Ahmed
@Persian God King

This thread has become a troll thread and the topic of a good development project has been sidelined and hijacked. No matter what anyone says here. better sense will prevail and India AF and Iran will probably proceed with this project.

How the hell am i trolling?

@Sher Malang
@Ahmed
@Persian God King

That was very much expected.

I think its a great idea.......let the indians build the railtrack and when the taliban takeover we can use it.

I think its a great idea.......let the indians build the railtrack and when the taliban takeover we can use it.

- First when the taliban takeover pakistan how can they use railways? i read somewhere you guys are debating on closing down your railways.

Back
Top Bottom