What's new

India's Track 3: Afghan-Iran rail link

Its a simple infrastructure project that will be fruitful for Afghanistan in the long run, We are talking of $3 trillion here, will change the landscape of AF. This is what is called a win win situation, AF gains, India gains, Iran gains.

Its a simple infrastructure project that will be fruitful for Afghanistan in the long run, We are talking of $3 trillion here, will change the landscape of AF. This is what is called a win win situation, AF gains, India gains, Iran gains.
believe me there is no loss to pakistan either if they dont gain anythig.

I as a person cant change what we see over there. If i could change, i would have cut the hand of everybody. Based on realities, dont you think it is true what i say?

What you want to change now? Do you want to replace US with some other country and keep going on with the blunders?

The issue with you guys is you invite others to fight their wars on your land.... One is followed by another.

---------- Post added at 11:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 PM ----------

What game?:what::what: controversy theories...anyone.

Fair enough, if you say I am ready to believe India is helping Afghanistan without any interest. Actually love for humanity renders India to do welfare sorta stuff.

---------- Post added at 11:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 PM ----------

believe me there is no loss to pakistan either if they dont gain anythig.

Do you guarantee Afghan land will not be used against Pakistan? Its a serious business not charity my dear friend.

India shares an excellent relation with Iran, If you go back in history and also the present India has stood for Iran in all forums and has backed them many times even against the US. Iran and India do lot of mutual trade as well.

What you want to change now? Do you want to replace US with some other country and keep going on with the blunders?

The issue with you guys is you invite others to fight their wars on your land.... One is followed by another

Totally agree with you, I have always said this loudly that we are to be blamed big time for what we are now. But still you didnt answer the question.

Agree with you gentleman....... But one thing which is missing here is a loss to Pakistan.

Fair enough, if you say I am ready to believe India is helping Afghanistan without any interest. Actually love for humanity renders India to do welfare sorta stuff.

India wants to help build AF to avoid it from falling into the hands of the Taliban again.

---------- Post added at 12:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 AM ----------

Agree with you gentleman....... But one thing which is missing here is a loss to Pakistan.

Like what.. can you name them.

Do you guarantee Afghan land will not be used against Pakistan? Its a serious business not charity my dear friend.
pakistan is also giving aid 2 afg

Lot of Iranian and Afghan students study in Indian cities as well.

^^^

2 iranis I personally know. Thy are good people. Afghani people are also sweet and warmhearted people. have met some.

Kadar Khan and Dileep Kumar were born in todays Afghanistan. Wht great legends. :smitten:

India wants to help build AF to avoid it from falling into the hands of the Taliban again.

---------- Post added at 12:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 AM ----------

Like what.. can you name them.

Not only India every country wants to help build Afghanistan to avoid it falling into the hands of any entity.. In fact US has spent trillions of dollars... But everyone has interest which may or may not be malafide.

I thought my answer was crystal clear.... Its not a rocket science to understand the loss of Pakistan if India is provided with greater room for manoeuvre in Afghanistan... Kindly keep Indo-Pak issue in mind.

2 iranis I personally know. Thyare good people. Afghani people are also sweet and warmhearted people. have met some.

Kadar Khan and Dileep Kumar were born in todays Afghanistan. Wht great legends. :smitten:

Can't forget the fabulous Tea and Bun maska (Bread and Butter) in Irani restaurants all over Mumbai. Have moved to Bangalore now and sort of missing it.

Its not a rocket science to understand the loss of Pakistan if ....

This is exxagerated and garbage jargon. You make an ad in WSJ and say WOT caused 68 billion loss, 20 days later your president in a seminar says pak suffered 100 billion $ loss due to WOT, (that means 32 billions in next 20 days!!) WTF

You pakistanis use this term for your convininece only, to make cheap points or to get more aid. While none exists on ground.

Back
Top Bottom