What's new

India's Track 3: Afghan-Iran rail link

I think there is another project already underway(or completed from Iran to Herat province, they are planning to extend it to central asia. That will be a FANTASTIC news for a country which dont have rail network. Sher Malang might be able to give more inforamtion if he has.

I cant understand why a development project will be agains the Paksitani interests in Afghanistan? Believe me w wouldnt mind if Pakistan do the same thing

We didn't seen a single reaction by India/Indians when we signed a MoU with Pakistan for development of a rail line from Torkham to Kabul by Pakistan, I don't know why some Pakistani fellows are always anti-India; some times such behavior is really not necessary.

Your nation has got a lot of unexplored potential. Personally I want Afghanistan to be economically stable and always growing.. Unfortunately it will take a long long time to do that or even reach a critical mass

We didn't seen a single reaction by India/Indians when we signed a MoU with Pakistan for development of a rail line from Torkham to Kabul by Pakistan, I don't know why some Pakistani fellows are always anti-India; some times such behavior is really not necessary.

i think there is more anti afghan development than anti india in this stance.

I think there is another project already underway(or completed from Iran to Herat province, they are planning to extend it to central asia. That will be a FANTASTIC news for a country which dont have rail network. Sher Malang might be able to give more inforamtion if he has.

The work on that rail line is very dull only 80KM out of 200+KM is constructed inside Afghanistan, there must be some political problems.

this is the smartest move made by india.But this project will really finish as both pak and usa will poke its nose

This project will normalize the relation between Iran and India to some extent, and will also increase the bilateral trade between the two.

Iran needs to increase its influcne in afghanistan to counter usa, the persian empire will return, and once again afghans will be part of it.

Iran needs to increase its influcne in afghanistan to counter usa, the persian empire will return, and once again afghans will be part of it.

that's a little far fetched. I think its time Afghanistan stands on its own two feet with amicable relations with all.

Waste of resources and immature moves, India will also pull out from Afghanistan with US/NATO. :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom