What's new

India's Track 3: Afghan-Iran rail link

Waste of resources and immature moves, India will also pull out from Afghanistan with US/NATO. :smokin:

why do you have to see everythig through the lens of strategic depth? Regardless of what happens to india, the rail network will stay there for the good of our people. Are you not happy to see your neighbour having rail network? Or shall we see another suicide bombing in Afghanistan to make your day. Nobody is trying to put somethig positive from your side in this news, but if there is a blast in the country, many of you compete to open a thread for it.

Waste of resources and immature moves, India will also pull out from Afghanistan with US/NATO. :smokin:

India is far from immature here, infact its brilliant. Takes care a lot of issues.

Well, every neighbouring country of Afghanistan should help Afghanistan. But at the same time Afghanistan should also need to understand the concerns of its neighbours.. I am afraid Afghanistan may not be helped if Afghanistan doesn't recognise serious concerns of its neighbouring countries..

exactly, and these real terrorists(usa) needs to get kicked out of your country.

How about trying to be friendly with US..Its not really hard you know considering the fact that you don't even share a border.

Well, every neighbouring country of Afghanistan should help Afghanistan. But at the same time Afghanistan should also need to understand the concerns of its neighbours.. I am afraid Afghanistan may not be helped if Afghanistan doesn't recognise serious concerns of its neighbouring countries..

The fact that Afghanistan gets a much needed infrastructure must please Pakistan.

This can be a strategic plan but I prefer that Iran grows its ties with Pakistan more than India. India will at the end treat Iran in the way that the USA wants her to do. I see no independent foreign policy in India's stance toward Iran so I believe there's no reason that we want to help India in defeating its rival in Afghanistan through us if they are of no use to us due the US pressure on them.

The fact that Afghanistan gets a much needed infrastructure must please Pakistan.

I wish it is just infrastructure..... Come on, I mean can't you see a game in Afghanistan?

This can be a strategic plan but I prefer that Iran grows its ties with Pakistan more than India. India will at the end treat Iran in the way that the USA wants her to do. I see no independent foreign policy in India's stance toward Iran so I believe there's no reason that we want to help India in defeating its rival in Afghanistan through us if they are of no use to us due the US pressure on them.

Afghanistan is the biggest loser in this game by the different countries. But i dont see a reason why Iran should side with Pakistan against India, I am sure Iran dont want to repeat the masacre of its diplomats once again.

Afghanistan is the biggest loser in this game by the different countries. But i dont see a reason why Iran should side with Pakistan against India, I am sure Iran dont want to repeat the masacre of its diplomats once again.

So you see a reason Iran should side with India against Pakistan?? It looms you don't see a reason for Pakistan but you do see a reason for India.

Do you need a magnifying glass to see a neutral role of Iran?

So you see a reason Iran should side with India against Pakistan?? Do you need a magnifying glass to see a neutral role of Iran?

I as a person cant change what we see over there. If i could change, i would have cut the hand of everybody. Based on realities, dont you think it is true what i say?

Back
Top Bottom