What's new

India’s tough line with Pakistan

Pakistan should wait for next UPA Govt. to talk to......may be in next 10-15 years. Till that they can try to infiltrate or ceasefire violation etc.

I know how to post but whenever i post links there is pop up message i can't post links.

Sorry must be a new rule it wasn't there when I joined , I thought you don't know how to post links my bad.

Regards

no one listens to a person who is from a nation who is dependent on other nations for its economy deu to there internal incompetence and corruption specialli when that nation is fighting for a cause with its naighbour who happens to be third fastest growing economy and all those who are in power in todays world are lining up to do buisness with that naighbour

tell me if you are a buisnessman and want profit whome will you trade with :azn: or will listen and support whome when you have your own assets at stake with the powerfull party in the deal :azn: :coffee:

sorry couldn't resist mentioning the spelling of neighbor is constantly wrong.

secondly this is our exact point that INDIA DIDN'T WISH TO TALK AND HENCE BACKED OUT. I rest my case.

now for some trolling :enjoy:

before you give me a lecture of rising shinning glowing india, please finish your black outs and bring down poverty into single digit percentage

also bring down illiteracy to single digits then point fingers at thy neighbor

till then we have PRAMANU READY FOR YOUR KETANUs that dare to do anything :taz:

I'm not flattering you i was told by mods that most of Think tanks are old.
Most are old-ish, educated and are an expert in some field, all are of high quality. No not all all are, some, i mean 2-3 are young, i myself am young. Point being 'bro' will do. Respect all TT's and, BTW we are very lenient on members.
K let me read rules again and then I'll start fishing. But I really don't need that much help actually I can ignore trolls plus this forum ain't that bad for Indians as it should or could be but since I dragged myself into this so Y not.
It is quite unbiased, thus the reason why many Indians use it.
Have a nice day

I know how to post but whenever i post links there is pop up message i can't post links.
You cannot post links now, due to number of posts, i think the limit is 200 posts, don't know. Keep posting.

Most are old-ish, educated and are an expert in some field, all are of high quality. No not all all are, some, i mean 2-3 are young, i myself am young. Point being 'bro' will do.

It is quite unbiased, thus the reason why many Indians use it.
Have a nice day

You cannot post links now, due to number of posts, i think the limit is 200 posts, don't know. Keep posting.
Humm quite long time requires, when i become full member?

Humm quite long time requires, when i become full member?
Keep posting.
PDF Ranks
New Recruit 0-100 messages
2nd Lieutenant 101-500
Lieutenant 501-1000
Captain 1001-2000
Major 2001-3000
Lt. Colonel 3001-4000
Colonel 4001-5000
Brigadier 5001-6000
Major General 6001-7000
Lt. General 7001-8000
General 8001-35000
Field Marshall 35000

sorry couldn't resist mentioning the spelling of neighbor is constantly wrong.

secondly this is our exact point that INDIA DIDN'T WISH TO TALK AND HENCE BACKED OUT. I rest my case.

now for some trolling :enjoy:

before you give me a lecture of rising shinning glowing india, please finish your black outs and bring down poverty into single digit percentage

also bring down illiteracy to single digits then point fingers at thy neighbor

till then we have PRAMANU READY FOR YOUR KETANUs that dare to do anything :taz:
as i said before "manna ki andhera ghanna hai per umeed ka diya jalana kahan mana hai"

yes we are a poor nation but we are also a developing nation and owr current goverment is doing everything in its power to boost internal trade promotions and investement + trying to get FDI investements from every devloped nation of the world and they are actualli going good with there "make in india" programme and putting same if not more focus on internal infra growth , electricity genration and skill development programmes

we are not sitting idol or blaming british for what they did to india in there almost 200 year rule as we know we cant change the past so its better to take lessons from past mistakes and invest owr best efforts to make a better future and for that we have been working very very hard for past 68 years and despite being in bad books of USA and west for almost 50 years we still are doing buisness and developing with there help and now have roped in nepal, bhutan, bangladeshto grow colectivelli with us its your nations choice now

rome was not built in a day and owr economy will also take time and relentless effort to get where we want it to be

now come to indo pak scenario well pakistan was always sitting in USA/west lap for much of its history and instead of developing its socio economik infra it invested mostli in millitarry infra and results are for you to judge not my problem

now tell me can you force india with help or mediation from UNO,China, USA or any other nation to resolve all so called "owtstanding issues including kashmir" :azn:

now lets talk about the atom bomb well what about it had you got the gutts you would have used them by now :sarcastic:

as i said before "manna ki andhera ghanna hai per umeed ka diya jalana kahan mana hai"

yes we are a poor nation but we are also a developing nation and owr current goverment is doing everything in its power to boost internal trade promotions and investement + trying to get FDI investements from every devloped nation of the world and they are actualli going good with there "make in india" programme and putting same if not more focus on internal infra growth , electricity genration and skill development programmes

we are not sitting idol or blaming british for what they did to india in there almost 200 year rule as we know we cant change the past so its better to take lessons from past mistakes and invest owr best efforts to make a better future and for that we have been working very very hard for past 68 years and despite being in bad books of USA and west for almost 50 years we still are doing buisness and developing with there help and now have roped in nepal, bhutan, bangladeshto grow colectivelli with us its your nations choice now

rome was not built in a day and owr economy will also take time and relentless effort to get where we want it to be

now come to indo pak scenario well pakistan was always sitting in USA/west lap for much of its history and instead of developing its socio economik infra it invested mostli in millitarry infra and results are for you to judge not my problem

now tell me can you force india with help or mediation from UNO,China, USA or any other nation to resolve all so called "owtstanding issues including kashmir" :azn:

now lets talk about the atom bomb well what about it had you got the gutts you would have used them by now :sarcastic:

so yes india IS HEADING in the right direction you mean...... OK itake your word for it. but it isn't there yet is it? Hell it is not even close to China yet in terms of development and progress. So fix it before you come out pointing fingers at us.

now as for the PARMANOU HATYAR.

KABHI AAO NA KHUSBHOO LAGA KAY BORDER CROSS KARNAY then we will tell you.

guts we saw indian guts in brass tacks in 80s, then 2002 stand off and then drama of 2008 bombay attacks. but if you want to see parmanu then cross the LAKSHMAN REKHA called the border.

:chilli::butcher:

so yes india IS HEADING in the right direction you mean...... OK itake your word for it. but it isn't there yet is it? Hell it is not even close to China yet in terms of development and progress. So fix it before you come out pointing fingers at us.

now as for the PARMANOU HATYAR.

KABHI AAO NA KHUSBHOO LAGA KAY BORDER CROSS KARNAY then we will tell you.

guts we saw indian guts in brass tacks in 80s, then 2002 stand off and then drama of 2008 bombay attacks. but if you want to see parmanu then cross the LAKSHMAN REKHA called the border.

:chilli::butcher:
point is why will india loose all what it could in 68 years of its hard work to invade a nation like pakistan which is already imploding deu to its over obsession with india and its interneal corruption , incompetnce and wrong decissions :azn:

we know how to deal with pakistani establishment and bring them to table so we are palying a waiting game and make no mistake we wont attack pakistan like the way its security establishment wants india too

baaki lagge raho :haha:

nope Singh was never going to have a spine to have a deal. Infact congress in india is anyways seen as "muslims" party this is what BJP feeds on. Congress can never broker a deal even if they wish to they have to act like they have a hard stance towards Pakistan or BJP will lead a massive propaganda against them.

the only one who can is BJP. BJP can get a deal and get away with it. However, the pretentious attitude in the current BJP due to being deprived of being in power for more than a decade currently runs high.

however, maybe in the next term they might come back down to the ground.

but honestly, i don't see any future talk between india and pakistan getting anywhere until atleast 2025.

Then what about AB Vjapayees Lahore visit and Bus initiative and at that time we got Kargil as reward .Tell us how can we trust you?

If Hurriyat is a mre shadow, then why afraid of Pakistan meeting them?

The "take it or leave it" stand only works if Pakistan was desperate for talks. Recent events showed that is not the case at all.
It was Pakistan that said: "Either we talk about Kashmir alongwith other issues or we don't talk at all".

We dont have any issues if there is no talks.

Kashmir is just a pretence... if its not kashmir, it would have been something else... India is comming to terms with this.
I hope India takes a different approach and create a situation where we sre dealing with Sindh, balauchistan directly, like east pakistan

hehehe

Then what about AB Vjapayees Lahore visit and Bus initiative and at that time we got Kargil as reward .Tell us how can we trust you?

We dont have any issues if there is no talks.

Yes Kargil was done by a man who is gone.

Secondly how can we trust you if you went back on Nehru promise of plebiscite on kashmir.

then you sent in troops to Siachen. Then Samjhota express as well it goes on and on.

So yes the blame game can go on and on and on but if you are serious you can get talks rolling. you could have got it rolling in Agra when Mushy was there and speaking to your media. So the culprit of kargil was at your doorstep however, the opportunity passed. So please don't tell me india has "trust issues"

but Shree Nair jee i am sure you know india and Pakistan both currently lack a leadership that is willing to negotiate without being short sighted.

Yes Kargil was done by a man who is gone.

Secondly how can we trust you if you went back on Nehru promise of plebiscite on kashmir.

then you sent in troops to Siachen. Then Samjhota express as well it goes on and on.

So yes the blame game can go on and on and on but if you are serious you can get talks rolling. you could have got it rolling in Agra when Mushy was there and speaking to your media. So the culprit of kargil was at your doorstep however, the opportunity passed. So please don't tell me india has "trust issues"

but Shree Nair jee i am sure you know india and Pakistan both currently lack a leadership that is willing to negotiate without being short sighted.

Kargil was done by one man with out the permission of your own democratic govt.Your problem ,not ours.
Then what about the invasion did by your army and tribals when J&K was an independent state .(just on the basis of some rumour).
Siachen was an anticipated ops based on intel in 1984 .Pakistan created enough damage in trust.with in 50s and 80s .
We cant allow further embarassment through backstabbing.
Samjhota was proved by Indian agencies themselves not Pakistan.And your own agencies just rejected the nationality of Kasab.

No we have had dumb leaders that worked for a peace with Pakistan including IK Gujaral who dismantled entire intel structure of RAW and other agencies .Do you have any such leaders ?.Perhaps Manmohan Singh was the last one .
Even Indians have had some concession towards Pakistan and their people until 26/11.After that even a liberal peoples began to hate you .All Indians including Hindus ,Christians ,Sikhs,Muslims changed their mindset after 26/11.

Nope! It's the Pakistani Army/ISI which abhor peace. Because if there is peace, the PA and its adjunct will be out of business. There would be no need to have an army of half a million. Defence budgets would be slashed and the freebies for the brass in those massive arms acquisitions will completely dry up. Their power will then be restricted within the four walls of their barracks.

They need to stay relevant in Pak society, cannot give up the intoxication of power, so they'll keep the fires burning, for which Kashmir is an excellent alibi!
Pakistan is what it is today because of it's military, India's political power is massive and could have shaped a different narrative, Blame lies in both sides, we too are quite hawkish.

India interested in peace but only on our terms .PA dont interested in peace because that will finish the unlimited supply on cash in to their corporate wallet.

The reason why I mention this because, I feel India could have easily isolated Pakistan mililtary and cemented nawaz Shariff's govt by simple political maneuvering...Terrorism is not going to end, not next year not in next 5 years and not in the next decade. Both nation could have met right now irrespective of bilateral irritants and made a joint mechanism to deal with major terror act.... two terror acts almost drove us to war, even now the two countries haven't learnt from it yet then who is to blame.

I mean, cmon now,look at US-Iran and both are politically maneuvering to make the best out of it, and we are still being petty. If we cannot resolve, Terror, Kashmir, blah blah at least work on mechanisms to prevent a war between the two....

Kargil was done by one man with out the permission of your own democratic govt.Your problem ,not ours.
Then what about the invasion did by your army and tribals when J&K was an independent state .(just on the basis of some rumour).
Siachen was an anticipated ops based on intel in 1984 .Pakistan created enough damage in trust.with in 50s and 80s .
We cant allow further embarassment through backstabbing.
Samjhota was proved by Indian agencies themselves not Pakistan.And your own agencies just rejected the nationality of Kasab.

No we have had dumb leaders that worked for a peace with Pakistan including IK Gujaral who dismantled entire intel structure of RAW and other agencies .Do you have any such leaders ?.Perhaps Manmohan Singh was the last one .
Even Indians have had some concession towards Pakistan and their people until 26/11.After that even a liberal peoples began to hate you .All Indians including Hindus ,Christians ,Sikhs,Muslims changed their mindset after 26/11.

first thing first, J&K was independant just like Juagadh and hyderabad were supposed to be. However, after the incident of junagadh where the nawab sided with Pakistan and yet india annexed it. We were more then correct in doing the same with J&K.

Siachen was non disputed "intel" or no intel you entered it. with that type of logic Kargil was part of J&K which was a disputed region so it was justified.

anyhow yes a mistake when Confidence building measures were taking place. BUT you could have rectified the problem by AGRA meeting if you had any serious intention of talks.

liberals hated Pakistan well then i guess the inside job of Mumbai attacks was a success. because surely the whole mumbai drama was fake. realistically no one can

a similar drama was attempted recently in kashmir however, that was BOTCHED.

so unless and until you have sincere intentions talks will never progress.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom