What's new

India’s tough line with Pakistan

sorry can't sit and watch a 50 minute video.

however, whatever link you gave me was the offical UFA decleration am i correct?

If so it clearly stated ALL OUTSTANDING ISSUES. and that automatically constitutes KASHMIR.
So the prmie minister of india signs a deceleration stating to discuss all outstanding issues.

and then Miss Sushma says all outstanding issues were not to be discussed? that is weird. i think indians botched it up real bad.

Either both countries F@#ked up real bad to understand the other side or your Govt trying to outsmart us(or already did)

You don't need to see whole video just first 10 mins explained in detail what kind of talks we usually have and what were agreed by both PM its quite informative too.
Or you can take my word for it which says-
As Sushma Swaraj clearly said all outstanding issues weren't included these weren't composite dialogue neither it is Resolved dialogue she said Terror and talks can't go hand in hand so both PM decided to discuss terror first than other outstanding issues.

Anyways you were wrong about our Govt it was Pakistan who backed out thats it that doesn't mean you people our childish (or immature as you were calling BJP) it seems it was your strategy from the start to bring kashmir on International platform without discussing terrorism. Nothing wrong in that.

I just realized something.
Indians have "Islam" as their boogey man, not Pakistanis. lol

but i was talking to some other member
Enough with the lies, you directly quoted him, please do not lie.
what did you do when he started trolling by making fun of me when i was not talking to him ?
Nothing wrong with his comments.
i daily point owt and report many trollers on PDF but why no action is taken against them ?
Ask mods or admins. Next time tag me.
why is abusing against india , indians , hindus , there gods is not taken serouslli but when an indian member replies back to a perpetual troller he is given a warning ?
Inncorrect, i have rated many Pakistani members negative for abusing India or Hindus, incorrect, there is no such discrimination. Next time tag me. I never warned you.

read the decleration please don't follow the NDTV version of it.

Its not NDTV version here from ministry of external affairs India.

Inncorrect, i have rated many Pakistani members negative for abusing India or Hindus, incorrect, there is no such discrimination. Next time tag me. I never warned you.

Sir you sure cause I don't know about him but I will for sure :)

Either both countries F@#ked up real bad to understand the other side or your Govt trying to outsmart us(or already did)

You don't need to see whole video just first 10 mins explained in detail what kind of talks we usually have and what were agreed by both PM its quite informative too.
Or you can take my word for it which says-
As Sushma Swaraj clearly said all outstanding issues weren't included these weren't composite dialogue neither it is Resolved dialogue she said Terror and talks can't go hand in hand so both PM decided to discuss terror first than other outstanding issues.

Anyways you were wrong about our Govt it was Pakistan who backed out thats it that doesn't mean you people our childish (or immature as you were calling BJP) it seems it was your strategy from the start to bring kashmir on International platform without discussing terrorism. Nothing wrong in that.

I will take your word for whatever she tried to explain rather than watch the video.

however, the agreement signed in UFA first line said all outstanding issues.

If you wished to discuss terror fine we would do that but as per deceleration in word and spirit all OUTSTANDING ISSUES to us means Kashmir. that is actually the core issue.

as for both countries screwed up i won't buy that because for us kashmir is the issue we are arguing what else do you wish to discuss with us.

we didn't back out we clearly stated we are willing to come and TALK WITHOUT ANY PRIOR PRECONDITIONS

Ready for talks but without any pre-conditions: Pak NSA Sartaj Aziz

so clearly india backed out. you can't put preconditions in a MUTUAL TALK.

Enough with the lies, you directly quoted him, please do not lie.

Nothing wrong with his comments.

so in short : you are saying that a third person comes and starts trolling between two mebers who are debating on some issue he is not wrong ... am i right ?

and since you are so neutral that "you even give -ve ratings to pakistanies for mocking indians and there gods " ypu are right about the current issue in hand ...... ok i rest my case :coffee:

so in short : you are saying that a third person comes and starts trolling between two mebers who are debating on some issue he is not wrong ... am i right ?
End this issue here, no one got banned or etc, etc...move on.
Sir you sure cause I don't know about him but I will for sure :)
Ask mods? please do so, in fact i would suggest making a list of such members and their comments and then posting in GHQ section. Or if it is about tagging me, please do so as i would be glad to help.

in short what is the ground reality ... i mean is the briefing by indian MEA is important as per indian policy or NDTVs "version" on it :coffee:

MEA version if that itself is incorrect as i explained in my post 51 and prior then it is complete botched operation on part of the BJP government.

we are ready for talks BUT and there is a big BUT

mutual talks can't happen with preconditions. and UFA decleration as well stated in its first line ALL OUTSTANDING ISSUES.

MEA version if that itself is incorrect as i explained in my post 51 and prior then it is complete botched operation on part of the BJP government.

we are ready for talks BUT and there is a big BUT

mutual talks can't happen with preconditions. and UFA decleration as well stated in its first line ALL OUTSTANDING ISSUES.
no one listens to a person who is from a nation who is dependent on other nations for its economy deu to there internal incompetence and corruption specialli when that nation is fighting for a cause with its naighbour who happens to be third fastest growing economy and all those who are in power in todays world are lining up to do buisness with that naighbour

tell me if you are a buisnessman and want profit whome will you trade with :azn: or will listen and support whome when you have your own assets at stake with the powerfull party in the deal :azn: :coffee:

third fastest growing economy
Source ?
India is the worlds largest country with most poor people
Check Wikipedia since i am a new member can't post links
and now me not expecting abuses from you for telling the truth.

Ask mods? please do so, in fact i would suggest making a list of such members and their comments and then posting in GHQ section. Or if it is about tagging me, please do so as i would be glad to help.
Sir, I know this is not the first time you are saying this just wanted reassurance :) anyway thank you for your advice (GHQ one) . In anycase I'll let mods deal with the mess rather than troubling you.:)
I will take your word for whatever she tried to explain rather than watch the video.
Well it had good info but anyways its your time your choice :)

however, the agreement signed in UFA first line said all outstanding issues.

it wasn't in the agreement it was like saying we are ready for Kashmir but need to iron out issues of terrorism first.
Ceasefire violation, held fishermen,religious tourism were later added as they were another issues which needed urgent inputs .

If you wished to discuss terror fine we would do that but as per deceleration in word and spirit all OUTSTANDING ISSUES to us means Kashmir. that is actually the core issue.

as for both countries screwed up i won't buy that because for us kashmir is the issue we are arguing what else do you wish to discuss with us.

Kashmir is a OUTSTANDING (UNRESOLVED,UNSETTLED) issue for both countries and not just Pakistan's people in both countries , we don't trust each other we need to build that before we talk about a complex issue like Kashmir or that party will never win any election in future nor this decision will gain people trust. If we keep on funding terror activities this will never get resolved.

we didn't back out we clearly stated we are willing to come and TALK WITHOUT ANY PRIOR PRECONDITIONS

so clearly india backed out. you can't put preconditions in a MUTUAL TALK.

Will give it a read.

Sir, I know this is not the first time you are saying
Stop flattering me, i am young, please do not call me 'sir', sounds weird.
anyway thank you for your advice (GHQ one) . In anycase I'll let mods deal with the mess rather than troubling you.:)
No please, i would love to help. Make a list, with proper links and all, tag some mods and that should do it.

Stop flattering me, i am young, please do not call me 'sir', sounds weird.

I'm not flattering you i was told by mods that most of Think tanks are old.

No please, i would love to help. Make a list, with proper links and all, tag some mods and that should do it.

K let me read rules again and then I'll start fishing. But I really don't need that much help actually I can ignore trolls plus this forum ain't that bad for Indians as it should or could be but since I dragged myself into this so Y not.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom