What's new

India’s tough line with Pakistan

Hiding from sun will not make sun set, it will rise and its brightness will be seen across the world.
Only issue you will be in dark, now choice is your...how long you want to be in darkness...

You are not a sun either. You are no one in fact for us. Indians just are delusional bunch of wanna be bullies and you are no different.

well nobody in india gives a f*** as to what presstitutes like NDTV say so lets not go there policies of GOI/MEA/MOD are not made on whims of indian perstitutes

as for chilling we no harm in it either just make sure they dont collied with indian interests cause if they do we will make sure you pay for that ... baaki lagge raho :D

pay for it? yes i remember this threat from brass tacks in 80s, then 2002,then 2008 :cheers:

next time you try to a fake a mumbai attack remember that atleast try to make it look legit and not botch it up like last time recently in the "new kasab" in kashmir incident

@WebMaster @Irfan Baloch @WAJsal @Jango @TaimiKhan
This person needs ban since i joined i never use bad words this person abusing me. Kindly ban him or allow me to use same language.
Post deleted, no point replying. Guru dutt is a renowned troll, most of the time has no idea what he is talking about, days are numbered. Personally i am sick of this trolling.

pay for it? yes i remember this threat from brass tacks in 80s, then 2002,then 2008 :cheers:

next time you try to a fake a mumbai attack remember that atleast try to make it look legit and not botch it up like last time recently in the "new kasab" in kashmir incident
ok ji fair enof but the point is why should we bother to engage you in the first place .... just by mere rejection of the so called "peace talks" and all hell has broke loose in land of the pure and every difaee tarzianigaar or even your NSA himself is flashing the neuclear card ...... i guess we now know how to keep your nation engaged :D

Post deleted, no point replying. Guru dutt is a renowned troll, most of the time has no idea what he is talking about, days are numbered. Personally i am sick of this trolling.
why the double standards TT sir

1. 11 minutes ago #28

VARCHASVE MEMBER
    New Recruit

Ratings:
    +0 / 13 / -0
    pk.GIF

GURU DUTT said:
    well you think that you have the gateway to central asia but the thing is central asia is not the onli beacan of hope and prosperrity for us we have trade realtions with every part of the world

and even for central asia we have already made seprrate arangements thru chabahar port programme :-)

yes you have the shortest way but you will never allow indian to make profit from that kashmir or no kashmir then why should we bother about your offer :azn::haha:
    Believe me Guru bhai apkey pass PDF ke ilawa koi kaam nahien.(this is what VARCHASVE MEMBERNew Recruit said to me )
    Menu
    + Quote Reply

all this talk walk is BS... neither of the party is interested in peace.
Nope! It's the Pakistani Army/ISI which abhor peace. Because if there is peace, the PA and its adjunct will be out of business. There would be no need to have an army of half a million. Defence budgets would be slashed and the freebies for the brass in those massive arms acquisitions will completely dry up. Their power will then be restricted within the four walls of their barracks.

They need to stay relevant in Pak society, cannot give up the intoxication of power, so they'll keep the fires burning, for which Kashmir is an excellent alibi!

ok ji fair enof but the point is why should we bother to engage you in the first place .... just by mere rejection of the so called "peace talks" and all hell has broke loose in land of the pure and every difaee tarzianigaar or even your NSA himself is flashing the neuclear card ...... i guess we now know how to keep your nation engaged :D

its ok our nuclear talk is to keep your media busy with talk of "KIYA PAKISTAN PARMANO HATYAAR CHALYEGA" all we say is nuclear and all indian media and "think tanks" go crazy

:D

its ok our nuclear talk is to keep your media busy with talk of "KIYA PAKISTAN PARMANO HATYAAR CHALYEGA" all we say is nuclear and all indian media and "think tanks" go crazy

:D
as i said sir we indian see owr news channels as entertainment and nobody gives any serousness to them and they are totally irrelevent when it comes to policy making by GOI/MEW/MOD or NSA rest you can speculate yourself no harm in it

as i said sir we indian see owr news channels as entertainment and nobody gives any serousness to them and they are totally irrelevent when it comes to policy making by GOI/MEW/MOD or NSA rest you can speculate yourself no harm in it

as i said sir GOI,MEW,MOD knows better than you that 2002,2008 and brass tack in 80s prior to PARMANO HATYAR were all pulled back.

so please refarin from giving me a lecture on you shall pay. that is media version of things not your MOD/GOI/MEW

ourr PARMANOU HATYAR ARE NOT TO KILL KETANUs in india actually they are to take out INDIAN KETANUs ;)

Nothing wrong with it, i can't stand constant trolling from a senior member.

Ditch the sir and this is not the first time i have caught you and you know it.
why so ?

have i abused anyone ?

was i making any personal comments ?

was i talking about something other than the topic of the thread ?

did i quoted that new recruit who made remarks about what i do for a living ?

go thru all that and then tell me where i had gone wrong though i know here we are guests and some esteemed MODS and TTs have diffrent sets of rules in adressing to trolling by indians and hub bul watan pakistanies

as i said sir GOI,MEW,MOD knows better than you that 2002,2008 and brass tack in 80s prior to PARMANO HATYAR were all pulled back.

so please refarin from giving me a lecture on you shall pay. that is media version of things not your MOD/GOI/MEW

ourr PARMANOU HATYAR ARE NOT TO KILL KETANUs in india actually they are to take out INDIAN KETANUs ;)
so whats stopped your nation in using your so called "aetammi & johrri salahiyat" against evil india till now :azn:

why so ?

have i abused anyone ?

was i making any personal comments ?

was i talking about something other than the topic of the thread ?

did i quoted that new recruit who made remarks about what i do for a living ?
As far as this topic is concerned, all of these mentioned above.
"baaji ka rishta dena hai kya" app kay golden comments, calls for a straight ban BTW .
go thru all that and then tell me where i had gone wrong though i know here we are guests and some esteemed MODS and TTs have diffrent sets of rules in adressing to trolling by indians and hub bul watan pakistanies
OK, but this is not the first time.

They agreed that India and Pakistan have a collective responsibility to ensure peace and promote development. To do so, they are prepared to discuss all outstanding issues.

Sigh they are prepared for discussion for all outstading issues that doesn't mean these were composite dialogue . Do you know NSA can't even discuss J/K its the job of Foreign secretaries look at this video
concentrate from 8:55-9
As Sushma Swaraj clearly said all outstading issues weren't included these weren't composite dialogue neither it is Resolved dialogue she said Terror and talks can't go hand in hand so both PM decided to discuss terror first than other outstanding issues.
.from your own link from hindustan times munna.

Its The Hindu not the Hindustan times big difference i was looking for a link from hindustan times for past 20 minutes bcoz of you.

You want more info you can inquire here
Official Spokesperson's response to a question on NSA level talks between India & Pakistan​

As far as this topic is concerned, all of these mentioned above.
"baaji ka rishta dena hai kya" app kay golden comments, calls for a straight ban BTW .

OK, but this is not the first time.
but i was talking to some other member and that on some issue which is directlli related to the topic of the thread dint talk to him what did you do when he started trolling by making fun of me when i was not talking to him ?

why these double standards ?

i daily point owt and report many trollers on PDF but why no action is taken against them ?

why is abusing against india , indians , hindus , there gods is not taken serouslli but when an indian member replies back to a perpetual troller he is given a warning ?

Sigh they are prepared for discussion for all outstading issues that doesn't mean these were composite dialogue . Do you know NSA can't even discuss J/K its the job of Foreign secretaries look at this video
concentrate from 8:55-9
As Sushma Swaraj clearly said all outstading issues weren't included these weren't composite dialogue neither it is Resolved dialogue she said Terror and talks can't go hand in hand so both PM decided to discuss terror first than other outstanding issues.

Its The Hindu not the Hindustan times big difference i was looking for a link from hindustan times for past 20 minutes bcoz of you.

You want more info you can inquire here
Official Spokesperson's response to a question on NSA level talks between India & Pakistan

sorry can't sit and watch a 50 minute video.

however, whatever link you gave me was the offical UFA decleration am i correct?

If so it clearly stated ALL OUTSTANDING ISSUES. and that automatically constitutes KASHMIR.
So the prmie minister of india signs a deceleration stating to discuss all outstanding issues.

and then Miss Sushma says all outstanding issues were not to be discussed? that is weird. i think indians botched it up real bad.

read the decleration please don't follow the NDTV version of it.

Nope! It's the Pakistani Army/ISI which abhor peace. Because if there is peace, the PA and its adjunct will be out of business. There would be no need to have an army of half a million. Defence budgets would be slashed and the freebies for the brass in those massive arms acquisitions will completely dry up. Their power will then be restricted within the four walls of their barracks.

They need to stay relevant in Pak society, cannot give up the intoxication of power, so they'll keep the fires burning, for which Kashmir is an excellent alibi!

and you are taught this where through NDTV or bharaat rakshaaaak?

Pakistan always initiates peace talks only for BJP government toturn back on its heels and put preconditions.

sorry can't sit and watch a 50 minute video.

however, whatever link you gave me was the offical UFA decleration am i correct?

If so it clearly stated ALL OUTSTANDING ISSUES. and that automatically constitutes KASHMIR.
So the prmie minister of india signs a deceleration stating to discuss all outstanding issues.

and then Miss Sushma says all outstanding issues were not to be discussed? that is weird. i think indians botched it up real bad.

read the decleration please don't follow the NDTV version of it.

and you are taught this where through NDTV or bharaat rakshaaaak?

Pakistan always initiates peace talks only for BJP government toturn back on its heels and put preconditions.
in short what is the ground reality ... i mean is the briefing by indian MEA is important as per indian policy or NDTVs "version" on it :coffee:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom