What's new

India's right-wing leader asks China to end religious repression in Tibet

religious freedom? what a huge load of BS!

mumbai got attacked not for no reason, mumbai got attacked because there are long religious repression in india against Muslims.

it was more like a uprising against your bloody regime and its policies.

Uprising against muslims?? State me a Recent Incident... And If Mumbai Attacks were done because of the so called muslim uprising, you directly believe that the terrorists were muslims??

religious freedom? what a huge load of BS!

mumbai got attacked not for no reason, mumbai got attacked because there are long religious repression in india against Muslims.

it was more like a uprising against your bloody regime and its policies.

dude go and see a doctor seriously i know some organisations who can take care of you they can try to revive your already dead brain

@peaceful... I do admire how can some people manage to live in parallel universe on the same earth as I live...

fu*k religion.
Religion is not the problem. If you look at the principles and laws of many religions, they specifically ask their followers to be good. However, there are always those that use religion as means to oppress.

@peaceful... I do admire how can some people manage to live in parallel universe on the same earth as I live...

parallel universe? sure
when we are working hard to upgrade everything in China, the regime in new delhi is still cheating/fooling its people.

didn't you see it?

Uprising against muslims?? State me a Recent Incident... And If Mumbai Attacks were done because of the so called muslim uprising, you directly believe that the terrorists were muslims??

No, please don't put your word into my mouth, its tastes too indian.

india has a well observed tradition of repressing muslims. in fact, the cast system is still repressing indians no matter of religions.

---------- Post added at 09:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 AM ----------

dude go and see a doctor seriously i know some organisations who can take care of you they can try to revive your already dead brain

because you live in a dump site named india?

parallel universe? sure
when we are working hard to upgrade everything in China, the regime in new delhi is still cheating/fooling its people.

didn't you see it?

Unfortunately not... may be I am too blind in my democratic freedom that I don't see the atrocities committed by the govt who I elect. You may be right... I should indeed start living in a parallel world.

BTW... regime is often synonymous with dictatorial governments in my world... maybe your definition differs from mine.

No, please don't put your word into my mouth, its tastes too indian.

india has a well observed tradition of repressing muslims. in fact, the cast system is still repressing indians no matter of religions.

Help yourself by pointing out a recent incident of repressing or pressing Muslims or what ever tiny incident you would like to share with us where govt of India has taken a partial stand...

Unfortunately not... may be I am too blind in my democratic freedom that I don't see the atrocities committed by the govt who I elect. You may be right... I should indeed start living in a parallel world.

BTW... regime is often synonymous with dictatorial governments in my world... maybe your definition differs from mine.

A regime is any highly corrupt, disfunctional government with no ability or willingness to improve the lives of its citizens.

For example, despite Singapore being a dictatorship with the highest death penalty rates in the world, it is not called a regime.

A regime is any highly corrupt, disfunctional government with no ability or willingness to improve the lives of its citizens.

For example, despite Singapore being a dictatorship with the highest death penalty rates in the world, it is not called a regime.

Regime is often used synonymous to dictatorial govts., rules of autocracy where people do not have a say in their governance.... for example, the Gaddafi regime, Kim Jong-Il regime and Saddam Hussein's regime.

And FYI, we don't call our govt as a regime, since if we want we can change it anytime.

1. for more than 60 years, the highly corrupt regime in new delhi refused to focus on the life quality of 1 billion indians.

as of today, the life expectancy of indians are ~60 years, that is a ~10 years gap between indians and Chinese.
every years, millions of children die in india due to the lack of adequate medical treatment.
the educational spending in india is negligible when compared to ours, 50% of female indians couldn't read and write.

Infant mortality rate still high in state - Times Of India
List of countries by life expectancy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

yet such regime is actively seeking nuclear weapons and power projection weapons. such crimes should be well enough to let the ICC to handle the regime.

2. the regime in new delhi is systematically repressing its own people, both as religious repression against Muslim population in india and via the old caste system.

this is well observed and reported by 3rd party reporters and researchers.

BBC NEWS | South Asia | Caste clouds India's high hopes
India's Caste System

democratically elected government? sorry, but please keep that joke to yourself. It is a bloody repressing regime against the interest of 1 billion indians.

Regime is often used synonymous to dictatorial govts., rules of autocracy where people do not have a say in their governance.... for example, the Gaddafi regime, Kim Jong-Il regime and Saddam Hussein's regime.

life in libya is much better than life in india. their GDP per capita is 10 times over yours. not to mention a much better life expectancy, literacy rate and so on.

please stop trolling.

And FYI, we don't call our govt as a regime, since if we want we can change it anytime.

no you can't. the regime changes its face, but bottom down, it is still the same regime run by a couple families. for example, the Nehru–Gandhi family holds the political further of your entire nation. we don't have such crap in China.

In modern China:

Chairman Mao's family has entirely quitted politics, so far no one is even a business leader. the highest ranking one is a military researcher.
Mr. Deng's family has entirely quitted politics.
President Jiang's family no longer has any real connection with our political system. his son is in the army, but he is just a middle level official.
President Hu's family have a couple businessmen, but no one is active in politics.

this ensures our political system is always controlled by a party, not a couple families. we are not a democracy, we don't pretend to be one. india is never a democracy, but it pretends to be one. that is the difference.

we made a lot of mistakes in the past 60 years, had wars with both US and USSR during the cold war, had the shitty culture revolution for 10 years which seriously damaged our industries. but why our economy is 4 times larger than india's when india didn't have any of the above problems?

because we are run by a party, a party that can carry out consistent reforms and deliver results. india is being run by a couple of highly corrupt families, yet india call it democracy. you are being laughed by the entire world!

Back
Top Bottom