What's new

India's right-wing leader asks China to end religious repression in Tibet

Looks like this troll couldn't make the great leap.

along with 50 million others unfortunate enough.

He needs to understand that there are no honorary yellow awards up for grab.

life in libya is much better than life in india. their GDP per capita is 10 times over yours. not to mention a much better life expectancy, literacy rate and so on.
Yes Libyans are richer than most of the Indians, so it is but natural for the average lifestyle to be better than most Indians and most Chinese. But what is a good life without freedom? Can't you see why people are revolting in Libya?

no you can't. the regime changes its face, but bottom down, it is still the same regime run by a couple families. for example, the Nehru–Gandhi family holds the political further of your entire nation. we don't have such crap in China.
[/QUOTE]
Yes we can change... You easily discount the dynamics of state politics who are more closer to the people than the central govt. And who says Gandhi family holds the political future for us? You should make a note that the state political system is more directly related to the people and their prosperity than the central govt.

Looks like this troll couldn't make the great leap.

along with 50 million others unfortunate enough.

He needs to understand that there are no honorary yellow awards up for grab.

Or probably he is one of those High IQ chinese that cant pull their IQ beyond the CCP.

Yes Libyans are richer than most of the Indians, so it is but natural for the average lifestyle to be better than most Indians and most Chinese. But what is a good life without freedom? Can't you see why people are revolting in Libya?

I have more freedom in China than many indians in india. I can freely choose whom I want to marry, I can freely choose even my family name. based on my performance, no one is going to discriminate against which social group I came from. I can vote for my local representatives, I can join whatever party I want to join, including the most exclusive party that only open its door for the best.

I don't understand how you can call yourself "free" if there is a caste system in your nation.

Yes we can change... You easily discount the dynamics of state politics who are more closer to the people than the central govt. And who says Gandhi family holds the political future for us? You should make a note that the state political system is more directly related to the people and their prosperity than the central govt.

I agree that the state is closer to average people and their lives, but please don't fool yourself, in big matters such as economic reforms, education spendings, the central government have the final say.

I am assuming that you studied in the US and now living there. It is good for you, but how about your fellow citizens living in india? Have a look at the times higher education university ranking, please just ask yourself why not even a single indian university is listed in the top200 overall list? why not a single indian university is listed in the top100 reputation list?

The Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2010-2011

our central government realized the issue 20 years ago, they cut the defence spending, cut the funding to our space program, and started the 211 project and the 985 project. 20 years on, now we are having an increasing presence in those lists as our universities are getting more and more recognized by the world as top ranking ones.

with such undisputed facts, you tell me which one is the regime, which pays more attention to its people?

last, but not least, as of writing, China has 4 times of your economy, 3 times of the size of your land, yet we don't operate any aircraft carrier! we just allocated another 200 BILLION extra DOLLARS on top of our existing education budget. you tell me which one is the regime.

High IQ my foot.

Only retards make such claims to hide their individual unspectacular life as a cook or a waiter and trying to to be macho on the internets.

Or probably he is one of those High IQ chinese that cant pull their IQ beyond the CCP.

I have an IQ of 146, tested by the general hospital of the PLA navy.
I have a PhD degree from one of the best uni in the world and I write regularly for top ranking tech journals/conferences.

want more details?

I have a PhD degree from one of the best uni in the world and I write regularly for top ranking tech journals/conferences.

want more details?

Are you also registered in guiniess book of world records for having the biggest mouth on earth? :lol:

it is just damn funny to hear indians talking about freedom to me.

when arranged marriage is still in place in india.
when caste system is still affecting people's life in india

indians are telling me they have freedom.

hahaha

---------- Post added at 11:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 AM ----------

Are you also registered in guniess book of world records for having the biggest mouth on earth?

no, big mouth is reserved for indians.
usually, they keep talking, I, on the other hand, keep working.

Typically a person having some serious complex tries to cover up his inferiority by making boasting claims about himself on anonymous forums.

want more details?

Yes I do, How Many Numbers do you have in your Drate serial key code issued along with the certificate, I mean the One issued for International progeny , Dont tell me the numbers, but just tell me how many Digits and How many Numbers have been provided and how does it differentiate with respect to different Spheres?

Its just a simple testing without having to reveal anything personal...

I have more freedom in China than many indians in india. I can freely choose whom I want to marry, I can freely choose even my family name. based on my performance, no one is going to discriminate against which social group I came from. I can vote for my local representatives, I can join whatever party I want to join, including the most exclusive party that only open its door for the best.

I don't understand how you can call yourself "free" if there is a caste system in your nation.
Nice to know that you can go to any "party" you want... that reminds me to buy a new dress tomorrow morning for my Easter party on Sunday night. (mental note). You may have more freedom in your country as you claim, but it gives no right to you to pass judgements on ours. On top of the things you mentioned, we get to voice our opinions about the governance, stage peaceful protests against policies, get to follow our religious beliefs as we wish, and many more.

I agree that the state is closer to average people and their lives, but please don't fool yourself, in big matters such as economic reforms, education spendings, the central government have the final say.

I am assuming that you studied in the US and now living there. It is good for you, but how about your fellow citizens living in india? Have a look at the times higher education university ranking, please just ask yourself why not even a single indian university is listed in the top200 overall list? why not a single indian university is listed in the top100 reputation list?
I am not fooling anyone, I know what a good state governance means to the people. If you do get some time do look into the growth stories of Gujarat, Bihar, Orissa, good state level governance has worked wonders to millions of people more than what the central govt could do in the past decade.

You are somewhat correct in your assumption, but my education in India has given me the freedom of thought and the courage to come to a new country, extend my studies, finish my research, open up my own company, hire 40 people in my home country and 10 here in the US. If you think it is a failure of the Indian education system, please feel free to have your own opinions.

our central government realized the issue 20 years ago, they cut the defence spending, cut the funding to our space program, and started the 211 project and the 985 project. 20 years on, now we are having an increasing presence in those lists as our universities are getting more and more recognized by the world as top ranking ones.

with such undisputed facts, you tell me which one is the regime, which pays more attention to its people?

last, but not least, as of writing, China has 4 times of your economy, 3 times of the size of your land, yet we don't operate any aircraft carrier! we just allocated another 200 BILLION extra DOLLARS on top of our existing education budget. you tell me which one is the regime.
Good for you :tup: You should indeed be proud of your defense achievements indeed makes the lives of millions living in the rural areas much better.

peaceful is gone and so is his bloated "IQ". :lol:
ALso, Mr peacefull, Does holding a PHD in the subject of "Homosexuality among monkeys" matters that much that you continiously keep makeing reference to it all the time here?

Do they call "this" argument where you come from!

I call it BS and petty mindedness. You are giving a bad name to your whole country in my eyes.

PS: This jumping like a troll on every thread about India and trying to make useless comparisons shows just insecurity and foolishness.

It shows to me why all your neighbors hold you in contempt. I have personally seen that contempt from Koreans, Vietnamese and Japanese for you. Other neighbors are not far behind.

And fools like you prove to me that this contempt is well deserved, at least for some.

it is just damn funny to hear indians talking about freedom to me.

when arranged marriage is still in place in india.
when caste system is still affecting people's life in india

indians are telling me they have freedom.

hahaha

---------- Post added at 11:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 AM ----------

no, big mouth is reserved for indians.
usually, they keep talking, I, on the other hand, keep working.

indians in this forum will get into all kind of personal attack if they run out of arguement get use to it mate

Back
Top Bottom