What's new

Don’t ignore the plight of Tibet under the Chinese Communist party

everyone= folks outside the wall who get to read the news they censor from Chinese citizens like you. The reputation we are discussing is how the CCP foot is on every Chinese's neck- told what to say/watch/read/behave/act/speak/believe from sunup to sundown, making them like sheep. how many social points did you earn today posting? :cheers:
China's reputation is no worse than US, the biggest threat to the world peace. the only one who is brainwashed if you, you keep posting lies about China, but how many years you lived in China? I live in US for almost 5 years, I know what US is in every detail , how about you China?
Lol. All that it doesn't have to do with you. Haha
Do it have anything to do with you?

China's reputation is no worse than US, the biggest threat to the world peace. the only one who is brainwashed if you, you keep posting lies about China, but how many years you lived in China? I live in US for almost 5 years, I know what US is in every detail , how about you China?
living on campus as a recluse trying to steal research work does not make you 'know' the US. the CCP foot is on every Chinese's neck- told what to say/watch/read/behave/act/speak/believe from sunup to sundown, making them like sheep. how many social points did you earn today posting?

Everyone of consequence hates you and the US has a far better reputation.
1625549746458.png

while US image is far better than China

1625549851728.png

What does "Do it have anything to do with you?" mean? Are you trying to say something?

living on campus as a recluse trying to steal research work does not make you 'know' the US. the CCP foot is on every Chinese's neck- told what to say/watch/read/behave/act/speak/believe from sunup to sundown, making them like sheep. how many social points did you earn today posting?

Everyone of consequence hates you and the US has a far better reputation.
View attachment 759776

while US image is far better than China

View attachment 759778

A bunch of US lackeys, is this " everyone " and the whole world in your text books? not in China's.

Last edited:
A bunch of US lackeys, is this " everyone " and the whole world in your text books? not in China's.
Only the developed world on that list and countries of consequence...there are several more that hate you...but hey, be happy- you will have a handful of small countries as your cheerleaders - whom you can fleece with scam debt trap loans

Only the developed world on that list and countries of consequence...there are several more that hate you...but hey, be happy- you will have a handful of small countries as your cheerleaders - whom you can fleece with scam debt trap loans
US lackeys and lapdog always hate China, a poll is not needed for this common sense , so what's new? your world is only the west, our world is the whole world, this is the difference.

US lackeys and lapdog always hate China, a poll is not needed for this common sense , so what's new? your world is only the west, our world is the whole world, this is the difference.

Every nation should be treated equally, that's our China's policy and that's why anti China proposals initiated by the west always fail in UN, every single time.
Even among western countries, many only provide lip service to US, and enjoy robust trade relationship with China.

Tibet should be a free country. It's population is 80% Buddhist and we want to see the rise another Buddhist country in this world map.

Atheist China is forcing Atheism in Buddhist majority Tibet which is unacceptable.

Full support to my Buddhist brothers of Tibet.

You are not a Buddhist.

Buddhism is an atheist religion.

Besides Buddhism believes in karma, the same as a communist.

A good thing can be had by doing good karma/thing first.

That is why China is working very hard.

Tibet should be a free country. It's population is 80% Buddhist and we want to see the rise another Buddhist country in this world map.

Atheist China is forcing Atheism in Buddhist majority Tibet which is unacceptable.

Full support to my Buddhist brothers of Tibet.

And how will they connect to the rest of the world for trade and commerce? Through your anal cavity? Whether Tibet is a different nation or not, they are landlocked in such a way that staying with China is their best bet.

View attachment 759638

Tibet in China is doing better than in Dharmasala.

Some persons can wear a monk robe but that doesn't mean they are better and know better.

I don't think Tibetan people in China live a very hard life than other Tibetans around the world.

Propaganda is delusional, just for the interest of a certain group of people.

This monk has been used, for other people's personal gain.

It's better to see the truth and do something helpful with a positive and peaceful mind to the society.

Nobody is perfect.

If you don't have a house, someone gives you a house, but not perfect.

Rather than complaining to the house owner, it's better to do something helpful and positive like cleaning the house, repairing the broken parts, decorate it to make it more comfortable, etc.

That is the duty of a monk.

Do nothing, except just keep angry and grumbling to someone who is doing better, isn't that bad karma?

Some leaders maybe are not perfect, rather than complaining, why doesn't do something helpful?

There are a lot of things to do in India and Dharamsala.
Every nation should be treated equally, that's our China's policy and that's why anti China proposals initiated by the west always fail in UN, every single time.
Even among western countries, many only provide lip service to US, and enjoy robust trade relationship with China.

I think Russia and China are the last bastions on earth for any third-world country.

Once both countries are gone, there's nothing to defend and help any country when bullied.

Just remember the East Asian economic crisis in 1997, and the Arab Spring recently.

Without Russia and China, any third-world country is completely defenseless.

Last edited:

are you saying China does not purge its own people

are you saying China does not purge its own people
What do you mean purge? US purged its own people completely even in the very beginnning of it, then they had slavery which blacks became cattles instead of humans in their eyes, later they purge people around the world. I guess this is what you called purge.

When you interact with the Tibetan refugees who are Chinese citizens in Indian refugee towns of Bylakuppe and McLeodganj you hear stories of the how the Han Chinese are completely destroying their culture and taking over their land.
One of the bizzare things an American diplomat noted in Tibet was

Han Chinese setting up restaurants in Tibet and openly mentioning Tibetans need not apply
1625626757709.png

Translation-

Farm Workers Needed: Tibetans Need Not Apply

1625626789781.png

Translation-

Hotel Needs Help, Tibetans Need Not Apply

https://search.wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/09CHENGDU251_a.html

CCP is a race to create another Tibetan uprising and no complaints from India as we will have more SFF recruits
Who told you they are not?
Concept of nationalism is alien to these folks

Its all Han race this and Han race that

Back
Top Bottom