What's new

India's Proposed Naval Fighter Jet Procurement Could Be Worth US$12 Billion

Khootay aka donkey "126 was under MMRCA.. MMRCA is dropped and went ahead to G2G deal. 36 was the initial number" the words are changed MMRCA to G2G so the numbers changed too from 126 plus to 36 as an initial order......" IAF has hinted the requirement for another 40+ Rafale last month..." ur iaf has shown interest and checked and hinted so many times .....dont act like a chootiya when they buy them then come talk to me ..untill then keep updating yourself for next 5 to 10yrs ... bloody loser and chootiya too:coffee:

Dumbo... show me where IAF hinted different fighter.. there's a separate requirements for single engine fighter due retirement of single engine jets of IAF... even lca induction is not going to achieve the numbers since the production issues...
This has nothing to do with Rafale.. don't mix things up whem u dont know

rafalem is not an option as we don't have a carrier that can operate rafale (CATOBAR) only platform available on the list mig29 k

building an indigenous twin engined fighter is very important, with out it our naval capability will be retarded

tejas is not an option for carrier operations since it has very limited payload capacity and range ie it will not be able to carry anti ship weapons, that means its operation will be restricted to fleet air defense. Adding tejas on board will reduce the number of mig29k
what we really need is multi-role twin engined fighter with good fig on availability
jf17 can fire anti ship weapons why tejas has this limitation

Dumbo... show me where IAF hinted different fighter.. there's a separate requirements for single engine fighter due retirement of single engine jets of IAF... even lca induction is not going to achieve the numbers since the production issues...
This has nothing to do with Rafale.. don't mix things up whem u dont know

khoootay aka donkey now i m saying in plain simple words .... dont come up to me and say iaf hints to get 40+ or wateva ... simple thing is ...come up with a legit news that says india is ordering more rafale aircraft after placing initial order then we can talk about it but untill then u can believe on ur iaf hints and act being a chootiya ok??? dont bother me kid ....

khoootay aka donkey now i m saying in plain simple words .... dont come up to me and say iaf hints to get 40+ or wateva ... simple thing is ...come up with a legit news that says india is ordering more rafale aircraft after placing initial order then we can talk about it but untill then u can believe on ur iaf hints and act being a chootiya ok??? dont bother me kid ....

Dumbo... you started all bla bla about only having 36 then why don't you show me a official source that says 36 will be the last number... kid go and whine somewhere.. and come back here and cry when we officially place 40+ jets in 2018-19... kid rafale will have total number of 90+ Jets....

Then once agin open a thread Titled why IAF buying Rafale is good news for pakistan :rofl:
Untill then don't waste my time.

Dumbo... you started all bla bla about only having 36 then why don't you show me a official source that says 36 will be the last number... kid go and whine somewhere.. and come back here and cry when we officially place 40+ jets in 2018-19... kid rafale will have total number of 90+ Jets....

Then once agin open a thread Titled why IAF buying Rafale is good news for pakistan :rofl:
Untill then don't waste my time.

khootay aka donkey the point is indians talk big and i still say that coz they started mmrca with 126 fighters then jumped to g2g and end up ordering 36 and said its initial we will increase the order later and these statements make indians a chootiya and u a perfect example of that .... 2018 - 2019 mark my words will pass without any further orders or 36 rafale :) then come back and check u will find me here but u will b hiding ur ugly face ... anyways it will b good for india if they use all that money to provide toilet to ur masses :sarcastic:

khootay aka donkey the point is indians talk big and i still say that coz they started mmrca with 126 fighters then jumped to g2g and end up ordering 36 and said its initial we will increase the order later and these statements make indians a chootiya and u a perfect example of that .... 2018 - 2019 mark my words will pass without any further orders or 36 rafale :) then come back and check u will find me here but u will b hiding ur ugly face ... anyways it will b good for india if they use all that money to provide toilet to ur masses :sarcastic:

Lid Stop Embarrassing yourself...
mark your words :lol:
I'm waiting for another title that says Why IAF getting more Rafale is good thing for Pakistan" in 2019 :sarcastic:

lol man ur funnny
first go and find some fund to buy 8 f-16 from us
There was several flaw in UPA gov deal, NDA deal much more productive even tho the unit cost has increased

dont worry about us ... talk about ur rafale ....deal was bad or deal is good its not an issue .....jumping in made u look like another chootiya

Lid Stop Embarrassing yourself...
mark your words :lol:
I'm waiting for another title that says Why IAF getting more Rafale is good thing for Pakistan" in 2019 :sarcastic:

kid....1st u said 2018 -2019 now u r saying 2019 and then u will say 2020 then 2021 ...so i say whenever the headlines say india has placed another order for 40+ rafale then come and talk to me untill then ciao :dirol:

kid....1st u said 2018 -2019 now u r saying 2019 and then u will say 2020 then 2021 ...so i say whenever the headlines say india has placed another order for 40+ rafale then come and talk to me untill then ciao :dirol:

I don't know if i should Laugh or Feel sad for you//.. I did say 2018-19 right!! so what's there if i say it'll be ordered either in 18 or 19??? you'd have put a finger between my eyes if i said 2020.....
well come and talk to me if India says 36 would be the final number.... Bye BYe

well when your orders will increase then ask me to shut up but untill then its better u shut up :)

Piggy when its confirmed that 36 is not the last number then come and talk.... now shusssshhhhh!!! you can stay and have fun while i sort out ur fellow baniyas!!!! :)

Aww let me know when you grow up.. butt hurt

I don't know if i should Laugh or Feel sad for you//.. I did say 2018-19 right!! so what's there if i say it'll be ordered either in 18 or 19??? you'd have put a finger between my eyes if i said 2020.....
well come and talk to me if India says 36 would be the final number.... Bye BYe

well dont cry or laugh just come with the headline saying india has placed an order for 40+ orders then talk to me orite?? ciaoo :dirol:

well dont cry or laugh just come with the headline saying india has placed an order for 40+ orders then talk to me orite?? ciaoo :dirol:

why don't you come up with the Title that says India is done with 36 Rafales Since you've started the Fuzz.

@Manidabest please type in English i am don't understand hindi

Sir Rafale deal is more than a replacement for IAF, its more about boosting indian aerospace industry especially in the area such as AESA radars, Jet engine......and also IAF don't use off the shelf aircraft with out its software patch and also rafale has been heavily customized to indian specifications

ohh wanna b english ohh great but ur skin wont change u into an english man ....anyways iaf is using rafale for replacement or not or its for another purpose was not an issue here

why don't you come up with the Title that says India is done with 36 Rafales Since you've started the Fuzz.

well if u have read carefully then i gave an example of it ... and say the same indians talk too much but end result is very little

Aww let me know when you grow up.. butt hurt

:blah::blah::blah::blah:

:smokin:

i am from south india so i don't understand hindi
about my skin, you need not worry about it
please stop presenting ur self as a joker lol

haha south indian ...ur english accent makes puts smile on everyone face great .. well u can work in a circus and make ppl laugh with ur english accent :)

Jumping Jacks --- Now Now Settledown --- You have Jumped enough for Today !!

We Buy Our Jets with Our Hard Earned Money rather than asking Other Ways !!

It is my Money if I buy LCA or A Paper plane --- We care a Dam what you Say...

At the End of Tunnel - ----Money Talks and Bull Shit Walks

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom