What's new

India's Proposed Naval Fighter Jet Procurement Could Be Worth US$12 Billion

More Rafales for IAF is almost certain, the Govt. bought 36 off the shelf for speedy deliveries, almost certainly final Rafale figures for IAF will touch anywhere between 72-180 depending on budget and how the the French will propose the Make in India part.

Whether the IN chooses 57 Rafales or Advanced Superbugs or even the F-35C, either way a powerful addition to the inventory

well if u have read carefully then i gave an example of it ... and say the same indians talk too much but end result is very little

Since when Trolling/sarcasm became Example !!! Don't kid yourself.

haha south indian ...ur english accent makes puts smile on everyone face great .. well u can work in a circus and make ppl laugh with ur english accent :)

That's rich coming from a Pakistani... Follow the Rules.. Use Only English... I f we start to talk in our Languages you'll get nothing

You are wasting your time!
Since when Trolling/sarcasm became Example !!! Don't kid yourself.

That's rich coming from a Pakistani... Follow the Rules.. Use Only English... I f we start to talk in our Languages you'll get nothing

I bat for naval version of LSA. A stealth ultra long range very high maneuvering very high T/W aircraft.

yea , modi has done blunders in around 2 and a half years . ( this is what randi putra deshdrohi fitna baaz arvind kejrival and haramkhoor rahul khan or for that matter gandmare leftists who can now just come on news channels for giving anti national sound bytes are yelling always ) he bought armaments and fighter jets worth trillions of USD from usa , and now the farmers have become poor suddenly in 2 years , moreover they are committing suicides in thousands . dont you feel ashamed to follow their foot steps just for petty canvassing for them in this defence forum ?????????????
apologies for an off topic reply

You are not able to defend Modi, instead attacking others.
Deflection.

Your argument is not tenable.

First look at the Indian defense minister appointed by Modi, whether this moron can defend Indian interests.

C3FQ0F0UcAAP5DF.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom