What's new

India's Proposed Naval Fighter Jet Procurement Could Be Worth US$12 Billion

Are you sure,US is giving away such an important subsystem which they didn't have it in actual service yet?

They've already offered and showed the demo to the Indian team as well.

It's already installed and tested in US next gen carrier ford.. its only matter of time the carrier goes operational. We'll get EMAL once we have a clear plan on IAC2

indians come up with big figures and end up buying little we must not forget about 120 plus french rafael ad they end up buying 36 only .... :coffee:

Dumbo did you think 36 is the last number!?? Do keep updated.. the number is going upto 90+

It's already installed and tested in US next gen carrier ford.. its only matter of time the carrier goes operational. We'll get EMAL once we have a clear plan on IAC2

Dumbo did you think 36 is the last number!?? Do keep updated.. the number is going upto 90+

Khootay ( Donkey ) when the numbers will go up then talk untill then shhhhhhhushhh!!!! :smokin:

Khootay ( Donkey ) when the numbers will go up then talk untill then shhhhhhhushhh!!!! :smokin:

Modi is taking India to erstwhile USSR route which got disintegrated, because it got outspend by Reagan era.

China & Pakistan are employing clever mind games for India to bite the bait and spend more - Which 10th pass, reliance defense friendly Modi does. While the selfish US arms industry is hungry for Indian orders.

And this is while my motherland is crying when its farmers are committing suicides.

With 10th pass Modi at India's helm, one who hides his degree, is controlling India, the cost is ENORMOUS.

yea , modi has done blunders in around 2 and a half years . ( this is what randi putra deshdrohi fitna baaz arvind kejrival and haramkhoor rahul khan or for that matter gandmare leftists who can now just come on news channels for giving anti national sound bytes are yelling always ) he bought armaments and fighter jets worth trillions of USD from usa , and now the farmers have become poor suddenly in 2 years , moreover they are committing suicides in thousands . dont you feel ashamed to follow their foot steps just for petty canvassing for them in this defence forum ?????????????
apologies for an off topic reply

Yes some reports says so
If we get tot its a real game changer
It has dual purpose technology
It can used for developing a leathel weapon :cheers:

I think ur mistaken they are in talk with the Chinese for f-22 class frigade

Im not talking about F-22P.. but F-22.. may be you are not aware of what am saying.

indians come up with big figures and end up buying little we must not forget about 120 plus french rafael ad they end up buying 36 only .... :coffee:

Initial order, we started with few Su-30.. order reached to 272+ now.. I guess you better shut up.

Im not talking about F-22P.. but F-22.. may be you are not aware of what am saying.

Initial order, we started with few Su-30.. order reached to 272+ now.. I guess you better shut up.

well when your orders will increase then ask me to shut up but untill then its better u shut up :)

Swine when its confirmed that 36 is the last number then come and talk now shoowww go away from this thread

Piggy when its confirmed that 36 is not the last number then come and talk.... now shusssshhhhh!!! you can stay and have fun while i sort out ur fellow baniyas!!!! :)

U mean f-22 raptor

No way it cannot be exported under us law

Dude that was a sarcasm

Piggy when its confirmed that 36 is not the last number then come and talk.... now shusssshhhhh!!! you can stay and have fun while i sort out ur fellow baniyas!!!! :)

Dumbo.. 36 is not the last number... this why i told you keep urself upsated with the latest informations... we're not here to please retards..

Dude that was a sarcasm

Dumbo.. 36 is not the last number... this why i told you keep urself upsated with the latest informations... we're not here to please retards..

Khootay aka Donkey ..... when you will order more than 36 then talk to me ... i dont like wasting my time with a khoota ( u ) aka donkey .. ciao!!!

Khootay aka Donkey ..... when you will order more than 36 then talk to me ... i dont like wasting my time with a khoota ( u ) aka donkey .. ciao!!!

Swine when it's confirmed that 36 will be the last number come and spit your venom here untill then don't waste anyone's time.. go to ur cage now... i suggest u to keep yourself with latest information to aviod being retarded in future.
All the best

Swine when it's confirmed that 36 will be the last number come and spit your venom here untill then don't waste anyone's time.. go to ur cage now... i suggest u to keep yourself with latest information to aviod being retarded in future.
All the best

:blah::blah::blah::blah::blah:

Khootay aka donkey when it will be confirmed that 36 will not be the last number then come and kick like a dockey untill then shussshhh and dont show ur stinky donkey arse ...bloody loser :coffee:

:blah::blah::blah::blah::blah:

Khootay aka donkey when it will be confirmed that 36 will not be the last number then come and kick like a dockey untill then shussshhh and dont show ur stinky donkey arse ...bloody loser :coffee:

It's confirmed 36 is not the final number.... see this is why i said go and update yourself.. i'm not here to entertain a tourists..

Last edited:
It's confirmed 36 is not the final number.... see this is why i said go and update yourself.. i'm not here to entertain a tourists Swine..

khootay aka donkey 126 was final number but end up with 36 ...u guys can b chootiya but u cant make us one of u ... anyways i dont wanna waste my time here on a chootiya donkey ...bloody loser :coffee:

khootay aka donkey 126 was final number but end up with 36 ...u guys can b chootiya but u cant make us one of u ... anyways i dont wanna waste my time here on a chootiya donkey ...bloody loser :coffee:

Dumb@ss 126 was under MMRCA.. MMRCA is dropped and went ahead to G2G deal. 36 was the initial number. we're setting up infra in 3 bases which will hold 2-3 sqs of Rafale each. last week deal between signed between Reliance and Dassault to manufacture locally this is were Licence production will take place, HAL is not going to manufacture them. IAF has hinted the requirement for another 40+ Rafale last month...

Educate yourself

Dumb@ss 126 was under MMRCA.. MMRCA is dropped and went ahead to G2G deal. 36 was the initial number. we're setting up infra in 3 bases which will hold 2-3 sqs of Rafale each. last week deal between signed between Reliance and Dassault to manufacture locally this is were Licence production will take place, HAL is not going to manufacture them. IAF has hinted the requirement for another 40+ Rafale last month...

Educate yourself

Khootay aka donkey "126 was under MMRCA.. MMRCA is dropped and went ahead to G2G deal. 36 was the initial number" the words are changed MMRCA to G2G so the numbers changed too from 126 plus to 36 as an initial order......" IAF has hinted the requirement for another 40+ Rafale last month..." ur iaf has shown interest and checked and hinted so many times .....dont act like a chootiya when they buy them then come talk to me ..untill then keep updating yourself for next 5 to 10yrs ... bloody loser and chootiya too:coffee:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom