What's new

India's permanent seat on the UNSC

i am sure you can read. 1.you are historically illiterate 2.you are debating a topic in which you said

3.don't skip history class next time. and do some reading. you are asking questions to steak house as he formed the USNC. put some effort and do your own research.

Who made you the self appointed master ji here. Either rebut or buzz off man.

"The Four Policemen" was a term coined by U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt, to refer to four major Allies of World War II and founders of the United Nations (UN): the United States, United Kingdom, Soviet Union, and Republic of China.

Four Policemen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

300px-Cairo_conference.jpg

@doppelganger

Last edited:
Who made you the self appointed master ji here. Either rebut or buzz off man.

what is here to rebutt? you don't have historical facts straight. you are clueless, but will not accept them because it will hurt your ego.

and to @Shotgunner51 don't give him references. let him do his own research. he has read india version of ww2 in which shahrukh khan planted the indian flag on the Reichstag.

lol! its fine. he ran away now. i didn't want to to post this just yet because i was waiting on him to say something even more stupid. it amazes me how you can be this oblivious to the events of ww2. i mean its such common knowledge. you should know this stuff just by being alive.

either the indian eduction system shows them bollywood movies in history class or @doppelganger failed high school.

We have 5 Permanent members. US, UK, France, Russia and China. Why can't we just kick them all (USELESS) out and install 7 Permanent Countries based on Continents( on lines with Europe Union) .

lol! its fine. he ran away now. i didn't want to to post this just yet because i was waiting on him to say something even more stupid. it amazes me how you can be this oblivious to the events of ww2. i mean its such common knowledge. you should know this stuff just by being alive.

either the indian eduction system shows them bollywood movies in history class or @doppelganger failed high school.

Dude that's a lot of fun. At the beginning I thought wow one indian poster is nice (that DP is so sexy BTW), no bash, no troll, OK let's have a serious chat. But then his obsession with China baffles me. Hey blame the game not the player, China is just one of P5.

Indians are funny people. For over 1000 years you bhangis have tried kissing foreign ***. Have you learned anything? You will forever be slaves, no matter how much you kiss the United States ***. They simply do not consider you as equals.

UNSC...... Lmao.

You morons are just the newest tool in the arsenal.

I respect Russia and China very much, but India. India will sell itself to any white man for attention.
:rofl: Who needed your respect? Ohh, I afraid, I am talking to most imp. person of earth.

This will disturb the region and might be the beginning of anti india axis in south asia by Pakistan,Sri lanka,Bangladesh and nepal togther launching military compaign to break india.

Well SAARC should be given a permanent seat
You are most welcome, and please try even more hard to break India.

I believe people do not change. Fundamentally.

It would be very foolish to allow Germany or Japan back as a military power.
You accept it or not, but Japan and Germany are more valid contender than India.

You accept it or not, but Japan and Germany are more valid contender than India.

Economically, yes. Currently. Though both are on a demographic precipice in terms of a seriously aging population.

Economically, yes. Currently. Though both are on a demographic precipice in terms of a seriously aging population.
Not just economically.

There diplomatic clout, already highly industrialized , military self sufficiency, tech. advancements. All this support them. Having nukes jus didnt guarantee to have an permanent seat.

Not just economically.

There diplomatic clout, already highly industrialized , military self sufficiency, tech. advancements. All this support them. Having nukes jus didnt grantee to have an permanent seat.

As I said to someone earlier in the thread, with and for both these countries, qualifications are not the problem.

History is.

As I said to someone earlier in the thread, with and for both these countries, qualifications are not the problem.

History is.
History didnt matter now. To change charter, one country need 2/3 support, and there is high possibility that Germany or Japan get that,, but I dont think India will.

History didnt matter now. To change charter, one country need 2/3 support, and there is high possibility that Germany or Japan get that,, but I dont think India will.

History always matters.

To those that do not want to repeat it.

History always matters.

Even you do not want to repeat it.
See, bro, in diplomacy you cant tell to other nations that " Please dont vote for Germany, but vote for us.'

They already part of G8, and Japan and Germany got a lot support in world in past 60 yrs, through there soft power.

Back
Top Bottom