What's new

India's Pakistan Phobia

No body stops him from praising Kohli but raising Lundia flag on Pak sarzameen is not allowed. Hence punishment

Kia maine aag lagadi tumhari sanghi chaddi me, Bakht? Why you are burning from top to bottom? U know why you guys are so black because you burn a lot due to your Pakistan hatred and we enjoys it. :-)

Shai wali maar di tum logo ki Riaz bhai ne....:lol:

Following that logic, we should have napalmed the hurriyat scum and turned them manure for pig sty's .. Just like you guys do in Balochistan ..

Par nahi, do pellet gun kya chal gaya, tum loga ka randi rona chalu ho gaya .. Yeh hai aapki zaat ...

About the other thing ..

You know what .. mei tujhey teri zaat teri hi zabaan main aisa samhjha sakta hoon, ki chaddi chor aur kaha kaha par kasiey kaisey wali aag legegi, idea hona mushkil ho jaiga ..

I wont delve into such crassness .. you are now ignored ... cheers ..

Following that logic, we should have napalmed the hurriyat scum and turned them manure for pig sty's .. Just like you guys do in Balochistan ..

Par nahi, do pellet gun kya chal gaya, tum loga ka randi rona chalu ho gaya .. Yeh hai aapki zaat ...

About the other thing ..

You know what .. mei tujhey teri zaat teri hi zabaan main aisa samhjha sakta hoon, ki chaddi chor aur kaha kaha par kasiey kaisey wali aag legegi, idea hona mushkil ho jaiga ..

I wont delve into such crassness .. you are now ignored ... cheers ..

Kashmiris are not with you since 1947...U can't napalm them. If u could you have done long ago.

Apne BAAP se bol raha hai tu? hain? BAAP se Qaddari? Baap se badtameezi?

Start getting used to it.

No we dont have to because we never have mass indian flag raising rallies in Pakistan. Your case is different , You have been seeing our flags in hundreds and thousands since 1989.

No we dont have to because we never have mass indian flag raising rallies in Pakistan. Your case is different , You have been seeing our flags in hundreds and thousands since 1989.
Well, there is always the firs step which I understand has already been taken. I wonder if the East Pakistanis flew the Indian flag after the Pak surrender.

Well, there is always the firs step which I understand has already been taken. I wonder if the East Pakistanis flew the Indian flag after the Pak surrender.

Bangladesh was bound to happen with or without you . No country in the world can survive when they are 2500 km apart . Big Chunk of kashmiri's are flying Pakistani flags . Hell even in bihar and rajhastan people are flying our flag.

@PaklovesTurkiye brother, can you translate your words for me:

Thanks!

On side note: India will always have Pak Phobia. And China Phobia. There is no cure for this.

The biggest indian fear is a strong and proserous Pak. This does not even need an explanation.

Made by me ! Dont criticize the video guys just watch and enjoy !

btnJ3-Z4Dk0aW6ZqrZBM5vA3XnaNNfGiim37CEZCL9DWQLyRX1CAEFIp-INlnGjKwUqcYj0qjA91-XXhxewfbc3uZTvtCYMMO491qcxMyD0z6EHnxMyYtMQloPwRmFTxcapS3jSuNZG3UR5lh-p6B2eohSM6nyXV7TQOoipxrUxuB-sEYg77dqZZ9jNzpBp5ZdGZWPHnGwkWe-eMZ7Soj5ZpzvsL-yhWrGiXocGQiONt6cRvqP1fF8iGnlltRIQGhTHX2uCuWHWrti30VWeocPRoPXBPJ84Lkhr2G3j3omLZ27-YNMY7PK4SVZizzdqMcPdYhMQ4KQ6i8GbKP2wRWLsZPUFaCHvCE7_MJITtZfhBazw7CfAIJtaJNQGlO8NnMFv9WsAa49JojYNZy5qKiDdHnfZ1GOTE9BhzkVH0Orj73N6iGZAXLkRYJHb43cPNMGMzZrah9cBryIarmcHySXOx45H5rDZJrVJDu2eDOXhBbJqoON6QhWdZqmKKo9jc5tgNBMv43lZ6HssqPYIApLS9uE9sezAH6iXLvczDd_KtdQTjCOPFLBWhfnjROEZWFjejAZUGAvmtffdMZ8mObBEImEA7hqHkNiEj2lizyNON6fs=w428-h176-no

fJSzKnBLwdbk8FeXjelLi91-uWDJ7lD_4MF9cKLrqAbqeGCRLqWrOD3-x4Uo69ngd8v_wGuwIbTDb2_NmsfydkSNCe4BBXuF_P_7g39jOazf4v-txxrq8jgm6WaJ_ZE4USR2NsKBxSziyb2hwapMBMZvif-eSc_UyqhWaAByB-IzDafvnGDTj3VSUEupCJaceZg_eRFUdgEf0vTyDK4AKaRTJtJl3JCjxEREvfiVNIVta0Dssd6VLFHr1i0ZokMzRBliygIEy_CpumUrIDtjG3f9i7DCblnA44wTyRncZA6pGm2ldd1B_Z6zifi6HG8BiP65wd4in-d04qdajGVmdFbmR1qiV_2AktActRl_vU-ZYExk4-7cbSYmvCRnAcwyLFh525Jft6QpAwRj8w8HH7TnnauMXwzPOFBhKmoHUlWjsx8tsrRxb55uxn4p43yAtntx3gez3zf1bJhv7ETZNBCun9H_qzMwvSmByHyVB9LkaUNUHHO7m1FYxZYLMdJ7Wa8yOseejLgBZhkQb-5r8bTaMM46fpnUGDG0VisPrQAiDB4PqdaV2L5q-7R3u5dcdkkLRLNiVt4k56T4E5Ysi2Gl6B3q2kB5Mo8j1GNflbYRwf8=w1206-h667-no

Last edited:
Bangladesh was bound to happen with or without you . No country in the world can survive when they are 2500 km apart . Big Chunk of kashmiri's are flying Pakistani flags . Hell even in bihar and rajhastan people are flying our flag.

OK. I guess time will tell.

@PaklovesTurkiye brother, can you translate your words for me:

Thanks!

On side note: India will always have Pak Phobia. And China Phobia. There is no cure for this.

The biggest indian fear is a strong and proserous Pak. This does not even need an explanation.

Lol, bro.....This sentence I used because that Indian name called us........in reply I said, translating :-

Saying this to your father? treason from him? bad manners towards your father? :lol: :-)

Lol, bro.....This sentence I used because that Indian name called us........in reply I said, translating :-

Saying this to your father? treason from him? bad manners towards your father? :lol: :-)

Bless you and thank you, young brother.

I am sure there must be some homour in it..sadly, I could not understand.

You take care of yourself. And keep the troublemakers against your beautiful country down, biting the dust.

Bless you and thank you, young brother.

I am sure there must be some homour in it..sadly, I could not understand.

You take care of yourself. And keep the troublemakers against your beautiful country down, biting the dust.

He bad mouthed us and I said, in reply, meaning : Never speak in this tongue with your father (Pakistanis) hahahahah

He bad mouthed us and I said, in reply, meaning : Never speak in this tongue with your father (Pakistanis) hahahahah

I understand it now. Yes, technically you are correct. After all your ancestors ruled them for centuries..
I fear they are a little bit angry for that.
Anyways, keep up the good work!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom