What's new

India’s manned space mission, not in near future … or never?

Successes ISRO has several.

But instances of pdf Chinese predicting failure of ISRO and opposite happening will require digging old threads.

and I am not a cyber scavenger, you will have to employ @Vedicity for this.

You know it in your heart, over-promising and under-delivering has always been a problem in India's gov organizations, you guys simply don't have the balls to admit it, if it is pointed out by foreigners, especially by Chinese or Pakistani. You guys really think you are defending the "honor of your motherland" by beautifying "Emperor new cloth" ? Think again! :cheesy:

I really wish you could given us a few more examples than Mars mission which has been cited by every single Indian members here again, again, and again.
Come on, India is a big country with 1.3 billion people, and ISRO with 15K employees, you must have some more on-time success stories to share with us.

ISRO launches ASTROSAT, first space observatory - The Hindu

Chandrayaan-1: All you should know about India's First Lunar Mission : Worldly Science

RISAT-1 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Isro IRNSS-1D Launch Puts India a Step Closer to Own GPS-Like System | NDTV Gadgets360.com

carte1_s.gif

You know it in your heart, over-promising and under-delivering has always been a problem in India's gov organizations, you guys simply don't have the balls to admit it, if it is pointed out by foreigners, especially by Chinese or Pakistani. You guys really think you are defending the "honor of your motherland" by beautifying "Emperor new cloth" ? Think again! :cheesy:
Underperforming?

Puting pilots in danger who flying J-10 & J-11 is overperforming maybe for China. Huge overperformance, 15 out of 10 marks.

You may try to get Ukraine to sue Chinese, otherwise, you don't have a bearing here.
Why Ukraine sue Chinese, when they provided the technology after breakdown of USSR?

Dont blame me, if you dont know the history.

Underperforming?

Puting pilots in danger who flying J-10 & J-11 is overperforming maybe for China. Huge overperformance, 15 out of 10 marks.

Why Ukraine sue Chinese, when they provided the technology after breakdown of USSR?

Dont blame me, if you dont know the history.

Whoever it is, India is not part of it. So why are you crying foul here?

So, Chinese are part of Indian manned mission?

Or they funded the project or ISRO using Chinese scientist? How the China connected here
? Why you crying here for Indian failures? Or maybe you are grade A moron who contradicting his own statement?

Super powa China still relying on Russia to fly its plane

Chengdu J-10 powered by Saturn-Lyulka AL-31FN

Shenyang J-11 powered by Saturn-Lyulka AL-31FN

Xian JH-7 powered by Rolls-Royce Spey Mk 202

Shenyang J-8 powered by twin Chinese variant of Tumansky R-13-300 turbojet

Chengdu J-7 powered by Chinese variant of Tumansky R-13-300 turbojet

Xian H-6 powered by Mikulin AM-3

Hongdu JL8 powered by Garrett TFE731-2A-2A turbofan

Hongdu L-15 powered by 2 × Ivchenko Progress AI-222K-25F afterburning turbofans

Harbin Y-12 powered by 2 × Pratt & Whitney Canada PT6A-27 turboprop

Shaanxi Y-8 powered by 4 x License-built copy of the Turbomeca Turmo

Xian H-6 powered by 2 x Mikulin AM-3

J31 powered by 2 x Rd 33

J20 Powered by 2 x Saturn-Lyulka AL-31FN

You know it in your heart, over-promising and under-delivering has always been a problem in India's gov organizations

Your organisations do not release data about future plans,and even when they do,those are delayed.

I still remember the '2 MW pebble bed fluoride salt cooled thorium reactor by 2015' claims

First amazing pdf Chinese capability to predict event :D

Now new pdf Chinese ability to "see into people's hearts" :lol:

OK, I am wrong then. You don't think the way any reasonable person would think. You are an Indian. :partay:

So, Chinese are part of Indian manned mission?

Or they funded the project or ISRO using Chinese scientist? How the China connected here
? Why you crying here for Indian failures? Or maybe you are grade A moron who contradicting his own statement?
There where some pdf Chinese claiming Vallabhai Patel's statue as being "Made in China" as less than 10% of its parts were sourced from China

Maybe on the above premise these chaps considering ISRO's achievements to be "Made in China" considering some parts (maybe screws) of satellites or launch vehicles are sourced from CHina ;)

Hence the concern I guess :D

There where some pdf Chinese claiming Vallabhai Patel's statue as being "Made in China" with less than 10% of its parts sourced from China

Maybe on the above premise these chaps considering ISRO's achievements to be "made in China" considering some parts (maybe screws) of satellite or launch vehicles are sourced from CHina ;)

Hence the concern I guess :D
Made in China nothing to do with R&D sector of India.

In this globalized world, this is impossible to be 100% Indian Made or 100% Chinese Made or 100% American Made.

I really don't think India should allocate it's budget on some thing that has already been done half a century ago instead it should concentrate dealing with it's infamous poverty and sanitation issues. Seriously.

I really don't think India should allocate it's budget on some thing that has already been done half a century ago instead it should concentrate dealing with it's infamous poverty and sanitation issues. Seriously.
Thank you for your concerns. Seriously.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom