What's new

India’s manned space mission, not in near future … or never?

:lol: pretty good ? MSR getting delayed by 2-3 years is pretty good ?

If that's pretty good ISRO is pretty good as it has done moon,mars and space observatory missions according to deadline

By making this dumb claim ?

Why do you have to prove to someone about the strengths or weaknesses of ISRO, and Indian Space Program?

Seems largely useless to me, if the other one has already made up his mind, and wouldn't listen.

To be very frank, this is really childish back and forth going on between Indian and Chinese members here, and the Pakistanis keep on adding oil to fire from time to time.

Grow up, will ya?

@Dungeness @gslv mk3 @Syama Ayas @Nilgiri

I pity you the most among Indian members trying to politely engage pdf Chinese and expect anything logical from them.

Most of the rational Chinese members like @Nomenclature @oceanx and @CardSharp have long left pdf unable to bear the behavior of their fellow Chinese.

You are late by several years, if you wished for anything logical from them.

Why do you have to prove to someone about the strengths or weaknesses of ISRO, and Indian Space Program?

Seems largely useless to me, if the other one has already made up his mind, and wouldn't listen.
He is educating us fellow Indians in the process.

I pity you the most among Indian members trying to politely engage pdf Chinese and expect anything logical from them.

Most of the rational Chinese members like @Nomenclature @oceanx and @CardSharp have long left pdf unable to bear the behavior of their fellow Chinese.

You are late by several years, if you wished for anything logical from them.

I am also on the verge of giving up.

I am slowly migrating to Sinodefence which is far more professional.

PDF is a troll fest many times.

I have already stopped posting new threads, and barely read posts these days.

You made a good point. I had a little too much to drink last night. It is just waste of time.

The problem with you is your tone.

We Indians are proud people, and we get defensive when attacked. You will have a far better discussion with us, if you can temper the tone, and be polite.

As for the question of Indian Manned Space Program, I would say that the program is already ongoing, with requisite technologies being developed. But, we are still far off from a manned space flight akin to Shenzhou 3.

We are yet to send even animals up in space, which is usually the first ones to be sent to check all systems.

Assuming the manned LEO space flight happens in 2020-2023, India will be 18-20 years behind China in this particular aspect.

Indian have already invented intergalactic space craft some 5000 years ago, in today's age they can peddle their way thru to moon on their bikes.
Sir a simple question do your nation even has a space program of its own ? has your nation even invented a sounding rocket or a SLV OK forget SLV when was the last time someone made a motorcycle engine or say diesel engine for farm use as yours is a agro industry based economy ?

I am also on the verge of giving up.

I am slowly migrating to Sinodefence which is far more professional.

PDF is a troll fest many times.

I have already stopped posting new threads, and barely read posts these days.

The problem with you is your tone.

We Indians are proud people, and we get defensive when attacked. You will have a far better discussion with us, if you can temper the tone, and be polite.

As for the question of Indian Manned Space Program, I would say that the program is already ongoing, with requisite technologies being developed. But, we are still far off from a manned space flight akin to Shenzhou 3.

We are yet to send even animals up in space, which is usually the first ones to be sent to check all systems.

Assuming the manned LEO space flight happens in 2020-2023, India will be 18-20 years behind China in this particular aspect.

If you want to act as a judge, at least check who is the one instigate the fight. Sometimes, being humble is way more important than being "too proud" without substance.

If you want to act as a judge, at least check who is the one instigate the fight. Sometimes, being humble is way more important than being "too proud" without substance.
Ok after 15 pages and 220 posts what is your point you intend to prove by this thread ?

I can't find one point where the "fight" started.

It was a gradual escalation.

Also, have I answered your question or not?
The first Manned Space flight for India is scheduled to happen around 2021.

The technologies are being developed, though I would still consider the project into very nascent stages.

PDF chinese lack both the quality you mention & everyone agrees except your cheerleaders,even after getting humiliated in your own thread you are still coming back for more

Ok after 15 pages and 220 posts what is your point you intend to prove by this thread ?

This thread is not about prove any point, it is about discussing the original article. My question is about the astronauts selection, which based on the article, "is nowhere close to starting its astronaut selection and training exercise". The thread has been hijacked since every beginning with a personal attack from your fellow Indian member.

This thread is not about prove any point, it is about discussing the original article. My question is about the astronauts selection, which based on the article, "is nowhere close to starting its astronaut selection and training exercise". The thread has been hijacked since every beginning with a personal attack from your fellow Indian member.

As far as I know, a training center has already been formed in Bangalore, and the 200 IAF pilots were to be selected for the program. I don't know if they were selected or not.

@gslv mk3

Respond to the specific point highlighted in bold. Is the article right?

[QUOTE="Bussard Ramjet, post: 7958770, member: 164286"]I can't find one point where the "fight" started.

It was a gradual escalation.

Also, have I answered your question or not?
The first Manned Space flight for India is scheduled to happen around 2021.

The technologies are being developed, though I would still consider the project into very nascent stages.[/QUOTE]

Then check where the personal attack first appear.

It is not my question when this will happen based on some ISRO "SCHEDULE", which means nothing if the astronauts selection has not yet started if the article is to believe. Any concrete steps have been taken to ensure the "SCHEDULE" will happen?

Back
Top Bottom