What's new

India’s manned space mission, not in near future … or never?

Your organisations do not release data about future plans,and even when they do,those are delayed.

I still remember the '2 MW pebble bed fluoride salt cooled thorium reactor by 2015' claims

Chinese Govt doesn't make any information public. Because it helps cover-up failures as in the below video

Even despite involving numerous deaths of Chinese villagers

Thanks to a Western tourist this was leaked to the world

CCP however got away with invoking the almighty press censorship.

But i guess to pdf Chinese boasting Govt secrecy, the lives of the above Chinese villagers mean nothing.

Ironically Chinese space program was meant to improve the lives of those Chinese villagers

Last edited:
Your organisations do not release data about future plans,and even when they do,those are delayed.

I still remember the '2 MW pebble bed fluoride salt cooled thorium reactor by 2015' claims

Chinese do not announce the time line about things secret in natural like ASAT, ABM tests, but they do announce civilian projects like Manned Space Flights, Moon mission, Space Station mission, Passenger plane, etc, and they keep a pretty good track records of them.

The way ISRO announces and delays, some heads would have to roll in China.

Chinese Govt doesn't make any information public prior. Because it helps cover-up failures as in the below video

Even despite involving numerous deaths of Chinese villagers

Thanks to a Western tourist this was leaked to the world

CCP however got away with invoking the almighty press censorship.

But i guess to pdf Chinese boasting Govt secrecy, the lives of the above Chinese citizens mean nothing

It was a failed rocket launch in 1996. every Chinese knows about it then. What is so spacial about this footage?

As someone from the "biggest democracy in the world", why don't you tell us how your 11th 5-year plan turned out? Am I right about ISRO's big-month?

And here come biggest democracy argument.

Are we liable to question China political system?
Ok, will you please enlighten us about Chinese great one party dictatorship?

Why PLA hold its allegiance to party & not to nation? Why not its Army called as Chinese Army, why as PLA?
This is called as Zenophobic Nationalism, that you showing here.

Passenger plane ? ARJ 21? Quite good track record man :omghaha:

Yes, it was delayed for a couple of years due to FAA certification. And it was China's first attempt to build a modern passenger jet. Do you really think you are in position to laugh about it? :cheesy:

If Chinese are so much greater and advanced than India in Space Rocketry....why trust the Russians with launching your mars mission :P? Look what happened.

BTW, I hope you accept that the original article has been concisely rebutted. That's all that matters.

Yes.You implied so.

Your understanding of English has some room to improve. I said "they keeps a pretty good track record", I did not say they keep a PERFECT record.

If Chinese are so much greater and advanced than India in Space Rocketry....why trust the Russians with launching your mars mission :P? Look what happened.

BTW, I hope you accept that the original article has been concisely rebutted. That's all that matters.

Because it was not as important project as others in hand. It was a 115 kg toy anyway. And Chinese don't really need this project to boost national prestige. :P

I read the whole article, and was hoping to have a constructive conversation with our Indian members here. You know I have been critical about India's tendency to overstate goals. By the way, thanks for tagging me about Q2 result, 7.4% was a good showing. Congratulations!

Your understanding of English has some room to improve. I said "they keeps a pretty good track record", I did not say they keep a PERFECT record.

Because it was not as important project as others in hand. It was a 115 kg toy anyway. And Chinese don't really need this project to boost national prestige. :P
You send toy to space that make CNSA toy seller right

:lol: pretty good ? MSR getting delayed by 2-3 years is pretty good ?

If that's pretty good ISRO is pretty good as it has done moon,mars and space observatory missions according to deadline

I read the whole article, and was hoping to have a constructive conversation with our Indian members here

By making this dumb claim ?

Indian has not even started project yet.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom