What's new

India's liberal heart: Citizenship for Hindu refugees quadruples under Modi

This is epitome of retarded thought.

What made you think that Ahmaddiyas and Shias does not hate Kuffar?

@Roybot @SarthakGanguly @levina @SpArK Would you educate this poster! Atanz aka Pakeeza , who is brimming with hatred for Hindus and Indians, is an Ahemadi. There are millions like him.

I do not understand this retarded train of though advocating asylum for anyone who is brutalized by Pure muslims, even if that person hates kuffar with more vigor than he hates pure Sunnis,that many have just because their little red book told them so.

I say there should be "shoot at sight" policy for any "religion of Peace" follower trying to pole vault over the border.

Why Ahemadis and Rohingyas?

They too hate Kuffar.

History ,and this forum is a testament to that. Why should we provide asylum to people who hate us?

There is example of love shown by an Ahemadi Pakeeza and Atanz on these threads for Kuffars. You need to read deleted posts that have been quoted by others.

See Post #224

Ancient Pakistani Buddhists in Gandhara used to eat meat | Page 16

India: the emerging Asian Super Power | Page 2

British India - Myth | Page 8

And the real juicy parts have been deleted. Consult @Roybot on this matter.

look at this video retard, modi himself said all the sikhs, jains, budhists are considered to be hindus... so when BJP manifesto says persecuted hindus will be given refugee status, it includes all these religions...

Thanks for the video Bajrangi boy.

Did you even see the video Bajrangi Boy? At 3.30 he is specifically asked if it includes persecuted Muslims, Christians, Sikhs and Jains? And Modi says - "Yes" with the caveat - "don't include 1947 in that". LOL - it could not be any more clear.

I hope the retard sees the video too.

Thanks for the video Bajrangi boy.

Did you even see the video Bajrangi Boy? At 3.30 he is specifically asked if it includes persecuted Muslims, Christians, Sikhs and Jains? And Modi says - "Yes" with the caveat - "don't include 1947 in that". LOL - it could not be any more clear.

I hope the retard sees the video too.
Niceties. Difference between Rahul and Modi.

We will stop them because it is in our interest. Period. Our interest is more important their interest. I am talking about Shias here. They can be given transit though. But not residence.

Sure enough - give them transit. The idea is to provide a conduit to persecuted minorities across the subcontinent and those having Indian roots across the globe. For all of India's firepower - I have always wondered why they haven't taken up the cause of the Romani people across Europe who face varying degrees of persecution and are of Indic origin.

Why citizenship to only hindus and sikhs? Then offer citizenship for srilankan tamils and bangladesh bengalis as well...

When i raised concerns over srilankan tamil issue, many genius adviced why the indian tax payer money should be wasted for srilankan tamils. Now why the heck indian tax payer money should be wasted on pakistani hindus? Kick them out..

Rabid Shias and Ahmediyas are the lesser danger now. I am only for the transit for them. Shias to Iran and Ahmediyas to Germany. I made that clear earlier. We should not accommodate people who hate us. That's common sense.
Nothing doing. Why should shiae go? Split Pakistan and give shia and ahmadi their share

Why citizenship to only hindus and sikhs? Then offer citizenship for srilankan tamils and bangladesh bengalis as well...

When i raised concerns over srilankan tamil issue, many genius adviced why the indian tax payer money should be wasted for srilankan tamils. Now why the heck indian tax payer money should be wasted on pakistani hindus? Kick them out..
Not so Lankans. This is only for British India partition leftover issue. So Bengali Hindu v from bd of yes.

Bangladesh Hindus will soon get Indian citizenship ( NDA government to grant citizenship to Hindu immigrants from Bangladesh - The Hindu ) ..and for Lankan tamil issue many will support granting citizenship to Tamil Hindu refugees

So today they grant citizenship to bangladeshi Hindus and in few years it will be bangladeshi Muslims.

Nothing doing. Why should shiae go? Split Pakistan and give shia and ahmadi their share

Not so Lankans. This is only for British India partition leftover issue. So Bengali Hindu v from bd of yes.
They decided to stay in pakistan... There were pakistanis for 60+years. Being hindu doesn't make them indian all of a sudden.

When this new theory came, citizenship limited to british india?

This is epitome of retarded thought.

What made you think that Ahmaddiyas and Shias does not hate Kuffar?

@Roybot @SarthakGanguly @levina @SpArK Would you educate this poster! Atanz aka Pakeeza , who is brimming with hatred for Hindus and Indians, is an Ahemadi. There are millions like him.

I do not understand this retarded train of though advocating asylum for anyone who is brutalized by Pure muslims, even if that person hates kuffar with more vigor than he hates pure Sunnis,that many have just because their little red book told them so.

I say there should be "shoot at sight" policy for any "religion of Peace" follower trying to pole vault over the border.

Why Ahemadis and Rohingyas?

They too hate Kuffar.

History ,and this forum is a testament to that. Why should we provide asylum to people who hate us?

There is example of love shown by an Ahemadi Pakeeza and Atanz on these threads for Kuffars. You need to read deleted posts that have been quoted by others.

See Post #224

Ancient Pakistani Buddhists in Gandhara used to eat meat | Page 16

India: the emerging Asian Super Power | Page 2

British India - Myth | Page 8

And the real juicy parts have been deleted. Consult @Roybot on this matter.
well, because we claim to be secular, we cant discriminate people based on religion. In any case I was questioning 'liberal' word.

Boo hoo. :D

We have given refuge to Sri Lankan Hindus as well as Bangladeshi Hindus.

India was not formed on the ideology of hinduism. So the srilankan tamils need not be a hindu to get citizenship.

But India is a Hindu majority country ...

Last edited:
Boo hoo. :D

We have given refuge to Sri Lankan Hindus as well as Bangladeshi Hindus.
But citizenship not given to any of the srilankan tamils.

Then keep pakistani hindus and sikh also as refugees not as citizens.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom