What's new

India: the emerging Asian Super Power

Status
Not open for further replies.
My calculations say 5 Tn nominal in 2021-22. And I can bet highly on this figure with logical facts on ground.
Modi in power only, if congressis back, they take us back to 1990's

India and a Super Power ? :lol:
FUTURE SUPERPOWER.

And it will happen in your lifetime only.

Seeds are already sown. Youngest highly educated work force in next 5 years staying that way for mext 2 decades.

When the highest paid ethnic community in the richest country of the world is Indians, ie. your country, it means a lot for the future. Isnt it?

The jealous are troublesome to others, but a torment to themselves

FUTURE SUPERPOWER.

And it will happen in your lifetime only.

Seeds are already sown. Youngest highly educated work force in next 5 years staying that way for mext 2 decades.

When the highest paid ethnic community in the richest country of the world is Indians, ie. your country, it means a lot for the future. Isnt it?
Please don't waste time, let them enjoy little time they have

I am the one who is treating ga......u like you.

Tu beta internet be bakchodi chod ra hai!
Singapore pm doesn't have a clue how the system works here.
He is just playing diplomatic drum to lure idiots like you to get involved in south china issue.

Ek Dalai Lama kam musibat hai? Dalai Lama is enough problem what have we gained out of him? Zilch nothing iota nada!
Same is with south china
Yaar jaani
dehray say bole

why you use bad language here, its not Friday yet and we are still working. have a cut of tea and biscuits

Yaar jaani
dehray say bole

why you use bad language here, its not Friday yet and we are still working. have a cut of tea and biscuits
Bhai these people have made a jingo club and became thekedar of indian ness.

Why can't I reasonably debate the ground reality. I know I lost cool but they have made me stoop to this level. Again and again same saga.
You are Pakistani !

I am just being friggin pragmatic. A Singapore pm can't talk of real india he is just looking for his personal gains.

Bhai these people have made a jingo club and became thekedar of indian ness.

Why can't I reasonably debate the ground reality. I know I lost cool but they have made me stoop to this level. Again and again same saga.
You are Pakistani !

I am just being friggin pragmatic. A Singapore pm can't talk of real india he is just looking for his personal gains.

And you know this state secrets! Who is your informer? Amar Singh aka Ajmal Kasab? :rofl:

India and a Super Power ? :lol:

As of now, India is superpower of bragging. Check out Facebook, more Indian want o be a superpower than any other country. India always talk about becoming superpower of the future. I agree that India will always be the superpower of the future. LOL

As of now, India is superpower of bragging. Check out Facebook, more Indian want o be a superpower than any other country. India always talk about becoming superpower of the future. I agree that India will always be the superpower of the future. LOL
Is it your other troll account

Is it your other troll account

Calling India a superpower is actually trolling India. As we all know that India will always be a superpower of tomorrow.

Last edited:
Calling India a superpower is actually trolling India. As we all know that India will always a future superpower
Its okay, I don't mind you trolling, just asking about your account. Am happy with how we are doing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom