What's new

India: the emerging Asian Super Power

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bagal mein nahin Dane!

Buddi chali ........

India is cash strapped. A poor third world country with no infra!
These people are overestimating this subsidy banana republic.

Infect the way india is heading I see economy crashing for vote bank and poor people. I see future dark and disoriented.

Ashamed of nationality so unable to display country flag.

I misread your post as superpower 2030. LOL

Not your fault. Mis-reading, Mis-comprehension is your national trait.

Bagal mein nahin Dane!

Buddi chali ........

India is cash strapped. A poor third world country with no infra!
These people are overestimating this subsidy banana republic.

Infect the way india is heading I see economy crashing for vote bank and poor people. I see future dark and disoriented.

Too much spice in your Chappli kebab Bhai, hence why your rectum is burning like hell. keep it going, am sitting back and enjoying you barking...

No, we won't but we will not have 240 million dog starved Indian's. India is heading to be a superpower without a doubt, only it is Hunger Superpower.

Superpower? 230 million Indians go hungry daily - The Times of India

Our hungry people do not behead and kill each other. With so much of Hunger, we have the capability to send Mangal Yaan. Our hungry people do hard labour to feed their Stomach but do not join Militant organization and kill their brothers. This is the difference.

Am sure by 2025 ,Pakistan will atleast cross 50 billion dollar in reserve. :P

All the best I am sure the donations are pouring in, minus the benefits from the 280KG of heroin that was seized by the Indian Coast Guard yesterday. whats the street value 600 crores.. haha

India wanted to be a sports superpower just a few weeks back. It seems like India wants to be a superpower of everything. Everything except sanitation superpower and respect for women superpower.

We have left that place for China. Since China is second to India in this area (You must be very proud of that) and we are building up sanitation facility very fast, CHina will soon become No 1 in this area. You will have one more area to be proud of.
Our girls are now ranked 1St in Badminton and Tennis doubles.

Last edited:
Our hungry people do not behead and kill each other. With so much of Hunger, we have the capability to send Mangal Yaan. Our hungry people do hard labour to feed their Stomach but do not join Militant organization and kill their brothers. This is the difference.

I forgot,
India is now a space superpower as well. Is India also a bragging superpower?

India wanted to be a sports superpower just a few weeks back. It seems like India wants to be a superpower of everything. Everything except sanitation superpower and respect for women superpower.

For a demographic size of India, it's a lot better stat as compared to the 300 million in the USA> between you have no idea what the size of India's population can have on the stresses of public infrastructure. Never the less a moron like yourself, gloating in the glory of the USA dream still fails to under that your sovereign debt is still in 18 trillion... your still borrowing to live off, so please save your rhetoric for a anther time and worry about the pathetic state your in.
U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

Edit: Asian Superpower, Hunger Superpower, either way Superpower. It is win, win for India.

Look who is talking about the hunger problem...Pakistan ranks worser than India in Global Hunger Index.Check the facts snd then comment Mr.TTA

From emerging world super power to emerging Asian super power... thats quite a progress.

Here comes the most knowledgable TTA on pdf-who makes ridiculous claims..like LCA is a french design and Arihant is an Akula...lol.

Both statements mean the same

Look who is talking about the hunger problem...Pakistan ranks worser than India in Global Hunger Index.Check the facts snd then comment Mr.TTA

Here comes the most knowledgable TTA on pdf-who makes ridiculous claims..like LCA is a french design and Arihant is an Akula...lol.

Both statements mean the same
Fake think tank,

Fake think tank,
can't blame, it is how neighboring country is

My queries are as below:
  1. With a smaller population, ASEAN is far bigger economy than India by all means e.g. GDP, trade volume, GDP/capita, fiscal reserves. ASEAN is financially far more powerful.
  2. ASEAN is much more industrialized. In terms of Industrial GDP Indonesia alone is about the same as India, not to mention ASEAN which also include manufacturing powerhouse Thailand, microchip hub Malaysia & world financial center Singapore. Just the 5 founders of ASEAN have manufacturing added 2.3 times that of India (WB2013, $515 bn vs $223 bn). While India is an agricultural dominated economy (17.4% of GDP, one of the highest in the world which average at 5.9%).
  3. In terms of security, with a strong tech/industrial base ASEAN can produce basic weaponry, and with powerful financial resources they are no short of top notch weaponry supplies from overseas e.g. F-15SG, F-16 Block 52/60, FA-18D Su-27, Su-30MKM, Mig-29, SSK Type-218SG, SSK Chang Bogo Class. Future weapons will include F-35, KFX/IFX 4.5G jets, etc. Moreover there is ANZUS, and bi-lateral co-ops between ASEAN with other UNSC P5 countries, Japan, SK.
  4. Other advantages possessed by ASEAN includes better educated work-force, natural resources, ASEAN + 3 (CN/JP/SK) FTA, etc.
How will India being an agricultural-dominated economy interact with a economically bigger, far more wealthier, much more industrialized, and militarily more modernized ASEAN?

gdp-comparisons-jpg.216742

@Indos @madokafc @Nan Yang @somsak

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom