What's new

India: the emerging Asian Super Power

Status
Not open for further replies.
No ones flying over your country for 6 months and your soldiers sleeping.

I support drones over Pak, they helping us kill your lap dogs, does that make you sad?
6 months ? The same one? This is something that I'll have to dig..although I believe it was nothing like then Americans crossing into Pakistani airspace with helis and landing right next to a military base with the entire country sleeping..Had it been a big news, I would have heard of it..

No problem.. There is a always a next time.send it across, we will shoot it this time..deal ?

6 months ? The same one? This is something that I'll have to dig..although I believe it was nothing like then Americans crossing into Pakistani airspace with helis and landing right next to a military base with the entire country sleeping..Had it been a big news, I would have heard of it..

No problem.. There is a always a next time.send it across, we will shoot it this time..deal ?

Its already over you right now as we speak. But its far away, dont think your dumber power can shoot a planet down just yet.

I dont mind that at all as far as OBL goes, good job US. I am always of the view that what Pak cant do, US should. Anything to eliminate TTP/ AQ.

And there is probably pak's own drone flying with in pak too spying on the sleeping beauties.

Its already over you right now as we speak. But its far away, dont think your dumber power can shoot a planet down just yet.

I dont mind that at all as far as OBL goes, good job US. I am always of the view that what Pak cant do, US should. Anything to eliminate TTP/ AQ.

And there is probably pak's own drone flying with in pak too spying on the sleeping beauties.

I'm in Pune now, and the only thing flying over my head is one of those fighter planes, not letting me sleep..Pune BTW, FYI, houses those sukhois.
And you don't seem to mind a lot of things lately..In your last post you didn't seem to mind Pakistanis getting killed, in this post you don't seem to mind your entire air defence, air force and military caught sleeping...

What you really mind is violation of Indian airspace by a drone..

Okay..whatever rocks your boat..and thank you for your concern..

*Yawn* I should get some sleep now,but it eludes me..damn..

I'm in Pune now, and the only thing flying over my head is one of those fighter planes, not letting me sleep..Pune BTW, FYI, houses those sukhois.
And you don't seem to mind a lot of things lately..In your last post you didn't seem to mind Pakistanis getting killed, in this post you don't seem to mind your entire air defence, air force and military caught sleeping...

What you really mind is violation of Indian airspace by a drone..

Okay..whatever rocks your boat..and thank you for your concern..

*Yawn* I should get some sleep now,but it eludes me..damn..

Stealth tech for special missions, working as intended. You must be a genius.

They can die as long as they have affiliation with ttp and other lap dogs.

If you haven't realized the joke even now, the drone is supposed to be Jupiter that IA was trying to identify for 6 months. And not really concerned, just that this drama is pretty funny.

I remember those sukhois, they were meant to conduct surgical strikes in Pakistan after 26/11. Hey I always wanted to ask, do they fly on jet fuel or morale? Cuz I think its pretty low on it.

I think India, is becomming the sole shupa powa of this world very soon, Under its Commander in Chief Modi Ji will defeat China very soon, will diminish the US influence in this world very very soon, and will not depend on Russia very very very soon, then Modi Ji will start ghar wapsi program for 1.6 billion muslims, a few billion christians and 1.3 billion Chinese, Once the world becomes Hindu, with Modi Ji as its leader , India will be the sole Shupa Powa

Stealth tech for special missions, working as intended. You must be a genius.

They can die as long as they have affiliation with ttp and other lap dogs.

If you haven't realized the joke even now, the drone is supposed to be Jupiter that IA was trying to identify for 6 months. And not really concerned, just that this drama is pretty funny.

I remember those sukhois, they were meant to conduct surgical strikes in Pakistan after 26/11. Hey I always wanted to ask, do they fly on jet fuel or morale? Cuz I think its pretty low on it.
Stealth tech for special missions and all information available in public domain ? Well please notify me when they are put to some real use,some decisive purpose, like, for example in Siachen..or say creating a new country like Bangladesh, if you ever take fancy. And don't about the sukhios.. I have this umbrella I like very much. But I don't take it out everyday..I use it only when it rains..God...things I have to explain...

Stealth tech for special missions and all information available in public domain ? Well please notify me when they are put to some real use,some decisive purpose, like, for example in Siachen..or say creating a new country like Bangladesh, if you ever take fancy. And don't about the sukhios.. I have this umbrella I like very much. But I don't take it out everyday..I use it only when it rains..God...things I have to explain...

Explain 6 months of stupor, that be a start.

Heard you were gonna use that umbrella but got cold feet? Yeah, sure you'll "use" it one day. :crazy:

Explain 6 months of stupor, that be a start.
Explain a pair of big effing helis going in and out of Pakistan, after coming as close as 50 km to your national capital,right under the nose of your air force and army, and I might just do that for you..

Explain a pair of big effing helis going in and out of Pakistan, after coming as close as 50 km to your national capital,right under the nose of your air force and army, and I might just do that for you..

Good job those helis, got in got out in a matter of hours.
But the award goes to Jupiter, 5.9 months yet dumbos cant detect it.

When your sukois comin? You guys fond of making empty, paper bag statements?

I think India, is becomming the sole shupa powa of this world very soon, Under its Commander in Chief Modi Ji will defeat China very soon, will diminish the US influence in this world very very soon, and will not depend on Russia very very very soon, then Modi Ji will start ghar wapsi program for 1.6 billion muslims, a few billion christians and 1.3 billion Chinese, Once the world becomes Hindu, with Modi Ji as its leader , India will be the sole Shupa Powa

It already is, dont you dis this supa powa

Good job those helis, got in got out in a matter of hours.
But the award goes to Jupiter, 5.9 months yet dumbos cant detect it.

When your sukois comin? You guys fond of making empty, paper bag statements?

Good job.. Bad job..bhains Ki taang..that is all fine...
I didn't get the explanation yet..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom