What's new

India's liberal heart: Citizenship for Hindu refugees quadruples under Modi

LOL - I love bursting you bubble, retard. You know India has been giving refuge since 1959 to non-Hindus? The Tibetans are Buddhists. Do much for your "Bharat is for persecuted Hindus.Period" retarded comment. A lot of Lankan Tamils who were given refuge in India were Christian. There are still Roman Catholic Goans in Karachi who might want refuge. As I said, get an education.
Like is said Tamil of Lanka are generally implied to be Tamilians and Hindus. Buddhists are part of Sanatana Dharma.So yeah they come under umbrella of Dharmics and yes since their Sect started from Bharat they can seek asylum here.This is for all Buddhists around the world.
Roman Catholic goans in karachi chose made their decision during partition since they were given preferential treatment by British ,Dutch and French during Partition.They can't come back just because they were descendants of Portugese who colonized Goa.
Ask any Hindus on the road about Giving Non-Dharmics asylum in Bharat instead of Hindus,they will laugh on your face and tell you to f*ck off.:lol:

Last edited:
You can argue all you want about the fine PRINT line and Semantics about that manifesto till eternity or the deeper meaning of what Modi said what he said unless you are telepathic and somehow know he doesnt meant what he said,it is generally implied and understood by voters as favouring hindus only.
We already gave a lot of asylum to many Persecuted religions which later came to bite on our ***.No more asylum for non-Dharmics.We haven't taken a contract of protecting all Non-dharmic people and their religions.

Want to ask you one thing,Did you vote for BJP in elections YES OR NO?

Hahahahaha - YOU are the one who thinks he is telepathic you retard. I believe what I read. Because he did not flat our say - "Non-Dharmics will not be given refuge in India." You are the one reading between the lines. Do continue to make a fool of of yourself - it is endearing in a slapstick kind of way. It is settled then - there is no such clause.

As for your question - I voted for the NDA since the BJP did not have a candidate in my constituency. Else, I would have voted for the BJP. This is not because I am a Trident wielding lunatic - it is because I wanted a clean, progressive, pro-business Government.

I concur. They should be given preference over rohingyas and ahmedis.

Rohingya issue can be solved by putting diplomatic pressure on Myanmar, and settling for a truce between the ruling power and Rohingyas. And for Ahmedis, I don't think India has any role to play in that, what's next, Shias and Sunnis? Muslims will continue to be divided into sects and continue killing each other.

Hahahahaha - YOU are the one who thinks he is telepathic you retard. I believe what I read. Because he did not flat our say - "Non-Dharmics will not be given refuge in India." You are the one reading between the lines. Do continue to make a fool of of yourself - it is endearing in a slapstick kind of way. It is settled then - there is no such clause.

As for your question - I voted for the NDA since the BJP did not have a candidate in my constituency. Else, I would have voted for the BJP. This is not because I am a Trident wielding lunatic - it is because I wanted a clean, progressive, pro-business Government.
I asked are you Telepathic to know, what Modi said in his speech was different from what he meant and thinks?
Samajdaar ko ek Ishaara Kaafi(A intelligent person knows what is implied and the meaning by a simple gesture).
What Modi said is dog whistle politics, unless you imply he didn't say what he said because you are telepath and you know his mind very well.

LoL was this the first time you voted for NDA? Those Trident wieldings lunatics are the ones who propped up BJP onto the centerstage from the 80's incase you don't know. So will you vote if BJP wants to rebuild Temples in Kashi,Mathura and Ayodhya or will you shy away since you would like to vote for Plural,Secular and clean Congress.:omghaha:

Rohingya issue can be solved by putting diplomatic pressure on Myanmar, and settling for a truce between the ruling power and Rohingyas. And for Ahmedis, I don't think India has any role to play in that, what's next, Shias and Sunnis? Muslims will continue to be divided into sects and continue killing each other.
Rohingys issue is not our problem.It is for Myanmar and Bangladesh to sort it out.Bangladeshis should stop Infiltrating Myanmar and cause riots there.
Ahmedis.Shias chose Pakistan and voted for Muslim League.Their fate is sealed.They have to reap what they have sown.
You are right Muslims will keep dividing into sects and keep fighting each other over who is a Pure Muslim and who is not a real Muslim.We cannot help them.

I asked are you Telepathic to know, what Modi said in his speech was different from what he meant and thinks?
Samajdaar ko ek Ishaara Kaafi(A intelligent person knows what is implied and the meaning by a simple gesture).
What Modi said is dog whistle politics, unless you imply he didn't say what he said because you are telepath and you know his mind very well.

LoL was this the first time you voted for NDA? Those Trident wieldings lunatics are the ones who propped up BJP onto the centerstage from the 80's incase you don't know. So will you vote if BJP wants to rebuild Temples in Kashi,Mathura and Ayodhya or will you shy away since you would like to vote for Plural,Secular and clean Congress.:omghaha:

Rohingys issue is not our problem.It is for Myanmar and Bangladesh to sort it out.Bangladeshis should stop Infiltrating Myanmar and cause riots there.
Ahmedis.Shias chose Pakistan and voted for Muslim League.Their fate is sealed.They have to reap what they have sown.
You are right Muslims will keep dividing into sects and keep fighting each other over who is a Pure Muslim and who is not a real Muslim.We cannot help them.

At least be consistent - I understand you are on a mission to prove you are completely clueless and a retard. Trust me, you have succeeded. Once you say - only Hindus. Then you say - only Dharmics. But you are fine with Sri Lankan Tamils even if they are Christians. But not Christians of Goan descent in Pakistan. LOL. Please - you are not even remotely coherent.

Now this new gem - "Roman Catholic goans in karachi chose made their decision during partition since they were given preferential treatment by British ,Dutch and French during Partition."

The French? The Dutch? The French had small enclaves on the other side of the country. The Dutch? Hahahahaha. How did they even enter the picture? The Goans were ruled by the Portuguese. Man - I really have no time to argue with a complete retard. Please - give refuge to whomever you feel like in your twisted little world. I can already visualize you with a Trident in each hand and flower on each ear sitting on the Wagah border to "inspect" refugees you deem fit to enter India. I'd pay to see that. Top dollar. Sorry - top rupee. Throw in some more comedy acts. You are a riot. Pun intended.

At least be consistent - I understand you are on a mission to prove you are completely clueless and a retard. Trust me, you have succeeded. Once you say - only Hindus. Then you say - only Dharmics. But you are fine with Sri Lankan Tamils even if they are Christians. But not Christians of Goan descent in Pakistan. LOL. Please - you are not even remotely coherent.

Now this new gem - "Roman Catholic goans in karachi chose made their decision during partition since they were given preferential treatment by British ,Dutch and French during Partition."

The French? The Dutch? The French had small enclaves on the other side of the country. The Dutch? Hahahahaha. How did they even enter the picture? The Goans were ruled by the Portuguese. Man - I really have no time to argue with a complete retard. Please - give refuge to whomever you feel like in your twisted little world. I can already visualize you with a Trident in each hand and flower on each ear sitting on the Wagah border to "inspect" refugees you deem fit to enter India. I'd pay to see that. Top dollar. Sorry - top rupee. Throw in some more comedy acts. You are a riot. Pun intended.
Sri Lankan Tamils in general are Implied to be Hindus.That is what it was meant.Buddhists,Jains,Sikhs,Animists etc. come under the Sanatana Dharma Umbrella unless you are a kid or a Imbecile, you should know they are a part of Sanatana Dharma and even Supreme Court has made it clear in this regard.There is a clear differentiation between Sanatana Dharmic Religions and Abrahamic Religions/Cults.

Ever heard of the Dutch East Indian Company?
Dutch East India Company - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
European_settlements_in_India_1501-1739.png

The French ruled parts of India, Portugese ruled Goa,British ruled Bharat.They all gave preferential treatment to Christians by placing them in top jobs with various perks even a special section was made for Anglo-Indians during Partition.
Christians were not harmed since they were under the protection of the British.It was Hindus and Muslims who bore the brunt of it.
So tell me again why should descendants of Portugese try to Migrate back to Goa instead of going back to Portugal?

I don't need to sit and inspect it is what i voted the BJP for and they made it sufficiently clear in their Manifesto and their policy, their support to Hindutva..The minute BJP sidesteps from Hindutva cause it will fall like a house of cards,they know it and we know it.Rest it is you who is undecided and confused what BJP stands for,for us it is VERY clear.

Sri Lankan Tamils in general are Implied to be Hindus.That is what it was meant.Buddhists,Jains,Sikhs,Animists etc. come under the Sanatana Dharma Umbrella unless you are a kid or a Imbecile, you should know they are a part of Sanatana Dharma and even Supreme Court has made it clear in this regard.There is a clear differentiation between Sanatana Dharmic Religions and Abrahamic Religions/Cults.

Ever heard of the Dutch East Indian Company?
Dutch East India Company - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
View attachment 223729
The French ruled parts of India, Portugese ruled Goa,British ruled Bharat.They all gave preferential treatment to Christians by placing them in top jobs with various perks even a special section was made for Anglo-Indians during Partition.
Christians were not harmed since they were under the protection of the British.It was Hindus and Muslims who bore the brunt of it.
So tell me again why should descendants of Portugese try to Migrate back to Goa instead of going back to Portugal?

I don't need to sit and inspect it is what i voted the BJP for and they made it sufficiently clear in their Manifesto and their policy, their support to Hindutva..The minute BJP sidesteps from Hindutva cause it will fall like a house of cards,they know it and we know it.Rest it is you who is undecided and confused what BJP stands for,for us it is VERY clear.
Retard,

Please continue this comical web of fantasy you have so daftly weaved.

1. How the f is it implied that only Tamil Hindus will be given refuge?

2. Thanks for the Wiki link. Now please enlighten me retard - in your unique clownish manner - what do the Dutch have to do with Goa?

Lol. It is delightful to come across semi-literate buffoons like you on the Internet. Have no knowledge of India or its history - just go postal on a keyboard.

Sri Lankan Tamils in general are Implied to be Hindus.
firstly,Not all Srilankan Tamil refugees are Hindus nor all Goan Catholics are Anglo Indians..
Goan Catholics are largely local Konkani speaking Hindus forcibly converted during colonial rule..Some of them had Portuguese lineage,that too Portuguese-Konkani mix..
Srilankan Tamil has 20-25% Christian population and many areas specifically close to Indian borders (jaffna,Mannar coastal areas) are immensely Christian dominated areas, cradle of LTTE terrorists..Mannar district of Srilanka ,which is lying very closer to Tamilnadu(only around 27 km) is a Tamil Christian dominated district,was a major hub of LTTE and most refugee flows to India were from these areas..

Retard,

Please continue this comical web of fantasy you have so daftly weaved.

1. How the f is it implied that only Tamil Hindus will be given refuge?

2. Thanks for the Wiki link. Now please enlighten me retard - in your unique clownish manner - what do the Dutch have to do with Goa?

Lol. It is delightful to come across semi-literate buffoons like you on the Internet. Have no knowledge of India or its history - just go postal on a keyboard.
You Imbecile.
1. Tamils are generally considered as Hindus.Moron.That is the reason they were given refuge.
2. I said the Dutch,Portugese,British,French gave preferential treatment to christians in Bharat over Hindus.Where did i imply they were ruling goa?Do you even read what i write or continue to shoot from your arse?
I have a practical working knowledge of Bharat and its how its people are unlike you who gives lectures sitting in their home, i interact with people everyday.
Get out of your Mom's Basement boy, time to see the real world.

Besides you havent answered,why should Non-hindus be given Asylum?When they have so many countries to choose from to migrate to.
Why is it incumbent on BJP to give Asylum to Non-Dharmics?Did they take any contract of giving asylum to every Non-Dharmic?They made it sufficiently clear in their manifesto.The line stops there with Bharat will be a home for Persecuted Hindus all around the world and makes no further mention of any other groups or Non-Dharmics.
It is upto you Telepath to think,that they didn't mean only Hindus.If you want to beat yourself to death thinking about it, go ahead.,but rest of us are clear about what we wanted and what BJP was voted for.

firstly,Not all Srilankan Tamil refugees are Hindus nor all Goan Catholics are Anglo Indians..
Goan Catholics are largely local Konkani speaking Hindus forcibly converted during colonial rule..Some of them had Portuguese lineage,that too Portuguese-Konkani mix..
Srilankan Tamil has 20-25% Christian population and many areas specifically close to Indian borders (jaffna,Mannar coastal areas) are immensely Christian dominated areas, cradle of LTTE terrorists..Mannar district of Srilanka ,which is lying very closer to Tamilnadu(only around 27 km) is a Tamil Christian dominated district,was a major hub of LTTE and most refugee flows to India were from these areas..
Well,Most of them will be repatriated back to Sri lanka as the resettlement process begins.

Last edited:

The guy is a clown - he doesn't know anything about India or its surroundings. He is unable to distinguish between refugees and illegal immigrants. He is also unable to understand that Indic people would feel at home in India - irrespective of their faith. But he is endearingly daft.

You Imbecile.
1. Tamils are generally considered as Hindus.Moron.That is the reason they were given refuge.
2. I said the Dutch,Portugese,British,French gave preferential treatment to christians in Bharat over Hindus.Where did i imply they were ruling goa?Do you even read what i write or continue to shoot from your arse?
I have a practical working knowledge of Bharat and its how its people are unlike you who gives lectures sitting in their home, i interact with people everyday.
Get out of your Mom's Basement boy, time to see the real world.

Besides you havent answered,why should Non-hindus be given Asylum?When they have so many countries to choose from to migrate to.
Why is it incumbent on BJP to give Asylum to Non-Dharmics?Did they take any contract of giving asylum to every Non-Dharmic?They made it sufficiently clear in their manifesto.The line stops there with Bharat will be a home for Persecuted Hindus all around the world and makes no further mention of any other groups or Non-Dharmics.
It is upto you Telepath to think,that they didn't mean only Hindus.If you want to beat yourself to death thinking about it, go ahead.,but rest of us are clear about what we wanted and what BJP was voted for.

Well,Most of them will be repatriated back to Sri lanka as the resettlement process begins.

Hahahahahaha - Tamils are generally considered Hindus? LOL - by whom? Is APJ Abdul Kalam a Hindu? Hahahaha. Man, could be any more clueless?

"Rest of us?" - Hahaha - you mean your Bajrang Dal cronies?

The guy is a clown - he doesn't know anything about India or its surroundings. He is unable to distinguish between refugees and illegal immigrants. He is also unable to understand that Indic people would feel at home in India - irrespective of their faith. But he is endearingly daft.

Hahahahahaha - Tamils are generally considered Hindus? LOL - by whom? Is APJ Abdul Kalam a Hindu? Hahahaha. Man, could be any more clueless?

You seem to be a expert on Bharat.
1)First you asked for proof wherein BJP manifesto was it mentioned Hindus will be given asylum, i pointed at page 40 where it was mentioned.

2)You later accuse BJP of not mentioning in their manifesto that they didnt mention the word Non-hindus will not be given asylum.The Manifesto is clear about persecuted hindus, only you are delusional into thinking they didnt mean what they meant in their clear point to point Manifesto.

3)How would they feel at home?When they have their own homes and Countries?You are one of that Aman Ki Asha fools Brigade aren't you?They chose to be and live in their countries,They fought with us for it,Why would they want to come back again,they have to live with the consequences of supporting Pakistan creation,deal with it .And why should we allow them to come back again after all that went through in Partition?

4)Quoting a single example of APJ out of context wont save your argument,TamilNadu is still a Conservative, orthodox Hindu majority state.Where people still pray to Hindu Gods.And as such it is generally assumed TamilNadu and Tamils are considered as Hindus.You can quote minute percentages of Minorities to claim they are not,but it doesnt affect nor change anything on the ground.

5)Rest of US meant the Sangh Parivar who support BJP through all its highs and lows and won't abandon them.The Sangh is the Bedrock of BJP without which it will collapse in a Day.You are a f*cking Minority fence sitter which Sangh Parivar doesn't care,because they know when Push comes to Shove you will abandon the boat at the first instance and think only about yourself.Turncoats are generally looked at in poor light in any Party,Organization or Society.

6)Ask any Hindu on the road if Bharat should prefer to give Asylum to Non-Dharmics( Ahmedis,Muslims )who fought with us for creating Pakistan and now want to come back because they are being Persecuted by the Same Pakistan which they fought and killed to create.They will simply laugh and tell you to f*ck off on your face.Some even might beat you black and blue on the spot for such Nonsense.

You don't know the ground reality.Let me guess you are part of that Minority group who wants more to save your long lost so called "Indic Brethren" .I guess that is where all this butthurt is coming from. :D

Last edited:
Thats because most of them(goan Catholics) have Portuguese sounding names like Fernando,Gonsalvez,Pereira,Dsouza etc,Even their lifestyles,Dress code,Cuisine has lot of Portuguese influence...Its the main reason for mistaking them as some Portuguese descendants..

Indian Tamils' are mostly Hindus,minorities (both Christians and Muslims)are only around 15%...But thats not in the case of Srilankan orgin Tamils.Percentage of Tamil speaking minorities are far more in Srilanka..Christians forms 20-25% or even more among Total srilankan Tamil population..Tamil speaking Muslims accounts about 9% of total srilankan population(but unlike Tamil speaking Muslims of Tamilnadu,Tamil speaking Muslims of Srilanka are grouped as separate ethnic race in Srilanka)..

@wolfschanzze , these ppl conveniently forget direct action day. if someone from their home was affected they would have known.
Exactly,Why would they know,They were never affected by the Partition nor their families had to go through the horrors of Direct Action Day and the Razakars of Muslims.Why should we allow them back after so much water has passed under the bridge?
We are not a shining beacon of light for every persecuted Non Dharmic People around the world, nor did we portray ourselves as such.
We had to pay a heavy price for taking in many Non-Dharmic Minorities who were persecuted in the Past.
We have learnt a valuable lesson,No more Non-Dharmic asylum seekers.
Watch what Chanakya and others say about Refugees and Asylum seekers. starts from 2:06:10 TILL 2:12:30
He clearly says what happens to a nation which takes up Refugees and Asylum Seekers in future.

Back
Top Bottom