What's new

India's liberal heart: Citizenship for Hindu refugees quadruples under Modi

When things turned really bad for Jews in Europe during WWII, they had few places to run away to. Has Israel existed then, there would have been mass exodus to that country. Now the Jews have Israel.

Similarly, for Hindus, there is only India. We have a duty to welcome all of persecuted Hindus because if we don't, no one will.

These are just baby steps, we need to do so much more. One significant step would be reversing the demographic alteration of Kashmir.

Hyderabad was won by BJP you moron.
Sekoolar Parliament? i thought it ended the day when BJP was elected according to Sekoolar Parties.
Bandaru Dattatreya of BJP represents Hyderabad as MP, he is the
The Minister for Labour & Employment iN Modis Cabinet
. Idiot.

How many seats did the BJP win your backward state?

That backward state also included MH territory too when British were ruling.
Google yourself moron and find out how many BJP won.You didn't even knew MH was part of Deccan before? Shivaji came to Telangana from where he got his sword Chandrahans after worshipping Shiv Ling in SriSailam.

LOL - how many seats did BJP win in AP?

And by when are you and your teabagging friends going to declare India a Hindu Rashtra officially by removing secularism from our constitution? Do you have a date, retard?

LOL - how many seats did BJP win in AP?

And by when are you and your teabagging friends going to declare India a Hindu Rashtra officially by removing secularism from our constitution? Do you have a date, retard?
Do a google and find it yourself.chutiye.

At present we are teabagging you.You can do nothing, the wheels are already in motion.Sekoolarism is a western invention not suited for Bharat.What could you do chutiye? You can't even have a decent rally.

Nobody talks Sekoolarism in media nowadays in case you haven't noticed,we made it a cuss word in Elections.

'Secularism' is now a swear word - NeoNationalist
Indian Secularism is not secular | MARIA WIRTH

We have at present made Sekoolarism a swear word, it will be erased from peoples memories in next 5 years, then erased from Constitution.People have finally come out of Hangover of Nehruvian Sekoolarism.
The next generation who are being prepared now,will not even know that word, since they will be indoctrinated into Hindutva.This is a long year project.Where the whole generation will be changed.

Do a google and find it yourself.chutiye.

At present we are teabagging you.You can do nothing, the wheels are already in motion.Sekoolarism is a western invention not suited for Bharat.What could you do chutiye? You can't even have a decent rally.

Nobody talks Sekoolarism in media nowadays in case you haven't noticed,we made it a cuss word in Elections.

'Secularism' is now a swear word - NeoNationalist
Indian Secularism is not secular | MARIA WIRTH

We have at present made Sekoolarism a swear word, it will be erased from peoples memories in next 5 years, then erased from Constitution.People have finally come out of Hangover of Nehruvian Sekoolarism.
The next generation who are being prepared now,will not even know that word, since they will be indoctrinated into Hindutva.This is a long year project.Where the whole generation will be changed.

Hahahahaha - you don't even know how many seats the BJP won - let me give you a hint - it is in single digits. So, by what date do you and your fellow mujra friends intend to wipe secularism from the Indian constitution or indeed from the Indian ethos?

Hahahahaha - you don't even know how many seats the BJP won - let me give you a hint - it is in single digits. So, by what date do you and your fellow mujra friends intend to wipe secularism from the Indian constitution or indeed from the Indian ethos?
So you googled it finally? thank god.
The whole of Sangh Parivar wants Hindu Rasthra and BJP is part of it. Yes Sekoolarism will be erased from Bharats Constitution.Sekoolarism is a alien concept which was invented for Western nations to separate church from Government.We don't need it Certainly not Sickularism.
Good thing you are in denial, makes our programme smooth without any hindrances or opposition.

Is the liberalism restricted to Hindus only?

lol, cmon guys, cut it out, not cool.

And @wolfschanzze, from what I remember, jakdaws is the author of the book , the Tenth Unknown, Jawalant Navin Sampth and If I remember correctly he is also a congressi supporter, an adarsh liberal. Don't waste your time on Congressis.

Yup and all persecuted dharmic faith people like Sikhs.

So India is only for dharmic faiths then? the rest will be thrown out or made to forget their faith? or Worse?

So India is only for dharmic faiths then? the rest will be thrown out or made to forget their faith? or Worse?
Nah for rest faiths have other countries to go , dharmic faiths have no such option. Show me one instance where India revoked the citizenship of any faith people or made to sign a religious document for passport which some countries do. The citizenship granting is a prerogative of govt of India and it can do what ever it wants. revoking citizenship is not possible unless someone accepts some other citizenship just bcoz we don't accept dual citizenship.

Last edited:
So you googled it finally? thank god.
The whole of Sangh Parivar wants Hindu Rasthra and BJP is part of it. Yes Sekoolarism will be erased from Bharats Constitution.Sekoolarism is a alien concept which was invented for Western nations to separate church from Government.We don't need it Certainly not Sickularism.
Good thing you are in denial, makes our programme smooth without any hindrances or opposition.

Am still awaiting the date...by when you will achieve this? Come on...don't be afraid...no razakars here....

Hardly. Thankfully, the Bajrang Dal and Sri Ram Send don't make our policies. Historically, India has given refuge to whoever has sought it - irrespective of their faith or race...Jews, Zorastrians , even Siddhis from Africa. We will continue the tradition of our civilization.

lol, cmon guys, cut it out, not cool.

And @wolfschanzze, from what I remember, jakdaws is the author of the book , the Tenth Unknown, Jawalant Navin Sampth and If I remember correctly he is also a congressi supporter, an adarsh liberal. Don't waste your time on Congressis.

Lol..and on what basis did you assume that I am a Congress supporter?

Back
Top Bottom