What's new

India's liberal heart: Citizenship for Hindu refugees quadruples under Modi

On topic : India has a moral resposibility to Hindus , atleast who are not hippie western converts (Hare Krishnas :p:) for sanctuary esp. in BD an Pak.

Abe gandu pehle toh tu Hindu hi nahi hai ho,Phir jyada kyon uchal rahe ho be?

Awww....poor retard. Ashamed of your razakar blood, eh? Koi nahin...agli baar bhi we will rescue you.....bas mujra karta reh... Keep up the family tradition.

Awww....poor retard. Ashamed of your razakar blood, eh? Koi nahin...agli baar bhi we will rescue you.....bas mujra karta reh... Keep up the family tradition.
Ahh, cleverly escaping without answering that you are a mullah, Idiot you are not even a Hindu .Why don't you clarify that you are minority whose heart bleeds for other minorities.

Who is this"WE" you keep talking about? Your Minorities? will rescue? They cannot rescue themselves,How will they rescue the Majority Hindus?

Ahh, cleverly escaping without answering that you are a mullah, Idiot you are not even a Hindu .Why don't you clarify that you are minority whose heart bleeds for other minorities.

Who is this"WE" you keep talking about? Your Minorities? will rescue? They cannot rescue themselves,How will they rescue the Majority Hindus?
Retard,

We Indian Hindus - who formed India on August 15, 1947 along with various other minorities are the real decision makers - you were rescued by our soldiers because of our tax money - don't bite the hand that feeds you - let us real Indians decide who is a refugee and who is not. In the sole case of the erstwhile Hyderabad state - the "Hindus" if you can even call them that were nothing more than cowards who we rescued out of pity. Don't insult real Indian Hindus by calling yourself one - you are a rescued refugee with Razakar blood - be thankful that my great secular nation has allowed you to stay on. Mostly for our own amusement.

It is better you entertain us Indians with your antics than you do mujra for your Razakar masters - but it seems you prefer the second option. Must be the genes.

Retard,

We Indian Hindus - who formed India on August 15, 1947 along with various other minorities are the real decision makers - you were rescued by our soldiers because of our tax money - don't bite the hand that feeds you - let us real Indians decide who is a refugee and who is not. In the sole case of the erstwhile Hyderabad state - the "Hindus" if you can even call them that were nothing more than cowards who we rescued out of pity. Don't insult real Indian Hindus by calling yourself one - you are a rescued refugee with Razakar blood - be thankful that my great secular nation has allowed you to stay on. Mostly for our own amusement.

It is better you entertain us Indians with your antics than you do mujra for your Razakar masters - but it seems you prefer the second option. Must be the genes.
Abe Gandu "You are not even a Hindu" So stop acting like one. Since when did Abrahamic religions began to call themselves Hindus?
Show your real face that is of a Minority mullah.
As for AP gandu we have the highest growth in All Bharat states and Mullahs like you come begging to us for jobs in IT and manufacturing.Our infrastructure is one of best in country.Everything from Defence labs,research to tech,IT is in AP and Karnataka.

Last edited:
Abe Gandu "You are not even a Hindu" So stop acting like one. Since when did Abrahamic religions began to call themselves Hindus?
Show your real face that is of a Minority mullah.
As for AP gandu we have the highest growth in All Bharat states and Mullahs like you come begging to us for jobs in IT and manufacturing.Our infrastructure is one of best in country.Everything from Defence labs,research to tech,IT is in AP and Karnataka.

Another blatant lie by the Razakari mujrewala. Must be in the genes. In terms of economy, your rescued state is not a patch on MH or GJ. Your state is improving, because of our largesse in rescuing you. Does not mean you can call yourself Hindu....true Hindus would not have begged to be rescued.

Another blatant lie by the Razakari mujrewala. Must be in the genes. In terms of economy, your rescued state is not a patch on MH or GJ. Your state is improving, because of our largesse in rescuing you. Does not mean you can call yourself Hindu....true Hindus would not have begged to be rescued.

LOL...... you just lied about being a Hindu :lol:

..and when you were identified as a muslim you have changed track and are now issuing certificate of "hinduness" to other Hindus ? :lol:.......... how shameless are you ?

LOL...... you just lied about being a Hindu :lol:

..and when you were identified as a muslim you have changed track and are now issuing certificate of "hinduness" to other Hindus ? :lol:.......... how shameless are you ?
LOL - really? And how did you gauge I lied about being one? Did I ever claim to subscribe to any particular faith at all before this? LOL - simply because another Hindu disagrees with your view - it is easy to target him as a minority. I did exactly the same thing to the semi-literate buffoon that he was doing to me. He wanted to prove he was "more Hindu" and "more Indian" - clearly - he is neither. The fact that his ilk think that only the Togadia worshipping Trident wielding Bajrang Dal retards are Hindus is foolish and laughable. If you had any sense you would realize that. But I guess you are too busy pulling women out of pubs. So - where are you from - Bajrang Dal or Sri Ram Sene?

You idiot, all the best Defence and research labs,IT companies,Pharma companies are in AP and Karnataka Try using the google maps and see it yourself. We were way well developed before Gujarat even came into picture under Modi.Our CM Chandrababu Naidu Conducted Afro Asian games way back in 2003 which Delhi struggled to host Commonwealth games in 2008.we have the infrastructure for hosting big events,which other states built it up afterwards.
Our state is already developed,People from other states come to work in our states.

Gandu,You are not a Hindu in the first place, True Hindus? like you who are not even a Hindu, but a Minority whose heart bleeds for Ahmediyas ? I doubt you even stay in this country.
As for your fetish with Razakars and Mujras, you must have been born in Mujra while performing for the British.

LOL - really? And how did you gauge I lied about being one? Did I ever claim to subscribe to any particular faith at all before this? LOL - simply because another Hindu disagrees with your view - it is easy to target him as a minority. I did exactly the same thing to the semi-literate buffoon that he was doing to me. He wanted to prove he was "more Hindu" and "more Indian" - clearly - he is neither. The fact that his ilk think that only the Togadia worshipping Trident wielding Bajrang Dal retards are Hindus is foolish and laughable. If you had any sense you would realize that. But I guess you are too busy pulling women out of pubs. So - where are you from - Bajrang Dal or Sri Ram Sene?

We have tangled before and I know for a fact that you are not a Hindu :coffee:

LOL at your pathetic attempts.

We have tangled before and I know for a fact that you are not a Hindu :coffee:

LOL at your pathetic attempts.
Lol. Clearly, you are not very memorable since I don't remember you. Another wannabe Hindu, I bet.

You idiot, all the best Defence and research labs,IT companies,Pharma companies are in AP and Karnataka Try using the google maps and see it yourself. We were way well developed before Gujarat even came into picture under Modi.Our CM Chandrababu Naidu Conducted Afro Asian games way back in 2003 which Delhi struggled to host Commonwealth games in 2008.we have the infrastructure for hosting big events,which other states built it up afterwards.
Our state is already developed,People from other states come to work in our states.

Gandu,You are not a Hindu in the first place, True Hindus? like you who are not even a Hindu, but a Minority whose heart bleeds for Ahmediyas ? I doubt you even stay in this country.
As for your fetish with Razakars and Mujras, you must have been born in Mujra while performing for the British.

Mujre ke paidyaish,

I live in MH and have some interests in GJ. Go and check the figures - if you actually can grasp numbers. What is the GDP of your liberated by us AP? Now compare it to MH.

And you are neither Indian nor Hindu - stop calling yourself one - you live because we rescued you. Always remember that. Pharma and IT companies? Lol, where is the holding compant of TCS? Where is Sun Pharma located? At best some second rung companies are located in your backward state - mostly because of cheap real estate and some drones good enough for data entry jobs. Your only contribution nationally has been Narasimha Rao - the only PM of India convicted of a crime. Ghatiya mujrewalas - jis thali mein khate ho - usi mein thook dete ho. Chal, ab get back to your mujra for your owaisi masters.

Lol. Clearly, you are not very memorable since I don't remember you. Another wannabe Hindu, I bet.

Mujre ke paidyaish,

I live in MH and have some interests in GJ. Go and check the figures - if you actually can grasp numbers. What is the GDP of your liberated by us AP? Now compare it to MH.

And you are neither Indian nor Hindu - stop calling yourself one - you live because we rescued you. Always remember that. Pharma and IT companies? Lol, where is the holding compant of TCS? Where is Sun Pharma located? At best some second rung companies are located in your backward state - mostly because of cheap real estate and some drones good enough for data entry jobs. Your only contribution nationally has been Narasimha Rao - the only PM of India convicted of a crime. Ghatiya mujrewalas - jis thali mein khate ho - usi mein thook dete ho. Chal, ab get back to your mujra for your owaisi masters.
Abe Padre ke najaish paidaish Xtian. MH was developed during British Rule. You remember Microsoft campus is the first to be opened in AP.Back then there was no IT Only Karnataka and AP had IT. LoL second rung companies.

Ohh you are from MH eh? The same part of MH which was also part of Nizam;s rule,perhaps the map below will refresh your memory.So you were Padre ke Najaish paidash Christian.Dont act as Hindu.You are a Christian.Earlier You wanted to give asylum to Some christians in Pakistan,That gave you away as NON-HINDU. Don't talk for Hindus you are not a Hindu.
Hyderabad_State_reorganization_1956.png

Last edited:
Abe Padre ke najaish paidaish Xtian. MH was developed during British Rule. You remember Microsoft campus is the first to be opened in AP.Back then there was no IT Only Karnataka and AP had IT. LoL second rung companies.

Ohh you are from MH eh? The same part of MH which was also part of Nizam;s rule,perhaps the map below will refresh your memory.So you were Padre ke Najaish paidash Christian.Dont act as Hindu.You are a Christian.Earlier You wanted to give asylum to Some christians in Pakistan,That gave you away as NON-HINDU. Don't talk for Hindus you are not a Hindu.
View attachment 227070

HAhaha - of course the most backward part of Maharashtra was part of Hyderabad state - that is not surprising - we do what we can to bring them on par. It is the least we can do for you destitute buffoons. You illiterate retard - do you realize that TCS has been around since the 1960s? LOL - I bet you did not. What education would a mujrewala have after all? Your AP is a joke. Yes, second rung home-grown companies - I am not talking about subsidiaries - you do realize that Microsoft is based in Redmond, Washington? I am being generous in calling them second-rung even. Which home-grown companies has your third rate, backward state that we liberated thrown up since we saved you from the Razakars? Do you have a Tata, Reliance, Godrej, Birla, Kirloskar or anything notable? Oh yes - you had Satyam - hahahaha - we know how that went down - had to be rescued by Mahindra. We keep rescuing your sorry @sses all the time. Be grateful. Hahahahaha.

And stop calling yourself Hindu you Razakari - just keep doing mujra for your Owaisis.

Btw, mujrewala - did you see the GDP of the 2 states?

HAhaha - of course the most backward part of Maharashtra was part of Hyderabad state - that is not surprising - we do what we can to bring them on par. It is the least we can do for you destitute buffoons. You illiterate retard - do you realize that TCS has been around since the 1960s? LOL - I bet you did not. What education would a mujrewala have after all? Your AP is a joke. Yes, second rung home-grown companies - I am not talking about subsidiaries - you do realize that Microsoft is based in Redmond, Washington? I am being generous in calling them second-rung even. Which home-grown companies has your third rate, backward state that we liberated thrown up since we saved you from the Razakars? Do you have a Tata, Reliance, Godrej, Birla, Kirloskar or anything notable? Oh yes - you had Satyam - hahahaha - we know how that went down - had to be rescued by Mahindra. We keep rescuing your sorry @sses all the time. Be grateful. Hahahahaha.

And stop calling yourself Hindu you Razakari - just keep doing mujra for your Owaisis.

Btw, mujrewala - did you see the GDP of the 2 states?
So you didn't knewt Maharasthra was part of Nizam state? about it till i posted the map.Gandu.
Yeah i know what kind of education you have, getting buggered in church choir by padres.Yeah AP is a joke, only for you, chutiye :omghaha:
Padres illiegitimate choir boy, you are a Christian that is well established now.I can understand your butthurt for your Minority groups in Pakistan.Oh how does that feel to have your church burned? or desecrated? These Evangelists got their arses whooped in Bharat,that too by their own fellow Minority mullahs, they went crying bohoo and played the Persecution card.:laughcry:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom