What's new

India's cultural aggression (Hindi & Bengali serial) - RTV report (Bengali)

If they desecrate Dragon Ball Z that way, I'll.....do something crazy!

U never know. They may do it in their quest of becoming an entertainment super power. :D Btw if i am not wrong, DBZ has been dubbed in hindi as well as in tamil. :cry:

:lol:Actually they aren't serials but crime fiction thrillers I would say. I mostly watch japanese anime & manga though.
Crime patrol is based on real incidents in India. My family sees it.

I never got taste of anime and Manga. Don't know why. But I think its good for me. I already have so many serials that keep me too much occupied.

Do you like Naruto ? In IITs, Indian Institute of Technology, people are crazy about this serial.

Can you tell me why you like anime, Manga etc. ? I may give it a try. Suggest the best ones.

I have a friend who is Crazy about Dragon Ball Z. He has seen all the episodes 2 to 3 times. I never understood the addiction.

Childhood :smitten:

U never know. They may do it in their quest of becoming an entertainment super power. :D Btw if i am not wrong, DBZ has been dubbed in hindi as well as in tamil. :cry:

Man, and I thought the English-dubbed ones sounded terrible :lol:

I never got taste of anime and Manga. Don't know why. But I think its good for me. I already have so many serials that keep me too much occupied.

Do you like Naruto ? In IITs, Indian Institute of Technology, people are crazy about this serial.

Can you tell me why you like anime, Manga etc. ? I may give it a try. Suggest the best ones.

yup I do read naruto manga. Naruto is famous here as well, but its not that great compared to other mangas/anime IMO.

There are different types based on action & sports.

For action I would recommend DBZ, One piece, & naruto.
For sports U can try Slam Dunk & Kuroko no basuke. 2 famous sports mangas/anime.
Watching anime is more fun than reading manga.

It seems BD's don't know how to filter the content of TV channels :lol:

Hey are you from IIT Delhi??

I have no problem women watching Indian serial and get boast of their morale to fight fight their Hubbuy or Inlawas but they must tbe shown the picture of Delhi rape and female inafanticide in India before every serial. I doint like going to bed with my wife complaining about everything about my family before having a good night fck.

Good luck if you can control what she watches. She will most likely brush you away as silly.

in 71 the Bangla culture was made basis for rebelion much before the actual terrorism by India.

Language was one of the most driving force and today Indians are telling Bangladeshis to accept Hindi/Urdu in place of Bengoli.

Best of luck with that :D

I have a friend who is Crazy about Dragon Ball Z. He has seen all the episodes 2 to 3 times. I never understood the addiction.

Me neither, some say its the best anime ever. Heck its same **** over and over again. It takes 10 episodes to walk from on house to another in DBZ :disagree:

Animes are escapism in its purest form. Ninja Scroll is the best anime movie I've seen, give it a try (some adult scenes so beware).

People just yearn for decent entertainment; and they'll run towards it when they find some.
Anyways, soon the K-Pop culture will dominate the west.
:coffee:

Ramayana influenced by Anime style :enjoy:

ram1.jpg

inners.jpg

demon.jpg

Rama.jpg

Indian mythology is a potential piece of works that can be made into block buster movies if a director like James Cameroon, Peter Jackson, Christopher Nolan, Zack Snyder make it.

Lord of The Rings succes is known to all of us.

Back
Top Bottom