What's new

India's cultural aggression (Hindi & Bengali serial) - RTV report (Bengali)

Amount of time which is consumed watching these soaps should give you folks the hint that these people of Bangladesh and Pakistan, they really have lot of time in their hand. I wouldn't say i'm the busiest person on this planet. Also my life don't resolve around the fuc*ing tv. Now a days Indians are too busy to watch their own channels. In reality you are just going to sit around the damn tv like a couch potato, you lazy schmucks.

সাংস্কৃতিক আগ্রাসন নিয়ে ধারাবাহিক রিপোর্ট- ভারতীয় হিন্দী ও বংলা Serial ... Part-1

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=398145083606797

ভারতীয় সিরিয়াল নাটকের প্রভাব, - Part-2।

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=313106008795222

Are you frustrated?

You know that the ONLY people who are to blame for this "problem" (like you call it) are your own people!

Without an audience, we wont export any serials into your country.

BD serials are much better than Indian serials, but the problem is our channels are not good enough... which idiot will watch drama for 2 minutes and then commercial break of 15 minutes????

Hindu culture is losing its own status in India hence such stuff i dont think so make much affect though keeping in mind kids also watching the stuff its indeed silly to influence their young minds with stupid belief that once a person dies he can come back to live in the very next episod with a changed face :lol: Indians and your silly star plus dramas.

trust me krait your star plus has nothing worth but only the colors of saris well yeh and tons of make and tons of fake gold jewellry even on a dead women creamation ceremony

Women tend to like the drama and dramabazi and who are we to question their tastes. They are silly for me and my family but you know what....they still watch them.

Women tend to like the drama and dramabazi and who are we to question their tastes. They are silly for me and my family but you know what....they still watch them.

I have no problem women watching Indian serial and get boast of their morale to fight fight their Hubbuy or Inlawas but they must tbe shown the picture of Delhi rape and female inafanticide in India before every serial. I doint like going to bed with my wife complaining about everything about my family before having a good night fck.

Wow guys, stop blaming India. Its the women and people of out country who are going crazy for their tv dramas and movies, no point in blaming them

Everybody is missing the main point. We have to give BDT 11 corore/month($ 1.2 million) for this f1lth to India. Their entertainment is mired in sex, nudity, breakups, divorce, stories about how to commit crimes etc in the name of progressiveness. Its not that there aren't any decent programmes but most are degradable f1lth . These things are also promoting all sorts of social ills in our country as recent surge in crimes (excluding political ones) suggest.

Also kids are growing up learning hindi and getting a illusionary picture of India. For eg. the popular japanese anime doraemon dubbed in Hindi, goes so far as replacing the word Japan with India. ( my 5 year old brother just loves it like crazy :angry:) I saw a episode where the protagonists introduces themselves as Indians rather than japanese. :lol:. The amount the crude deception around the whole thing is astounding. It would have been better if we had showed the english dubbed version & also it can also be dubbed in any language since it was declared the cultural brand ambassador by Japan. Forget doing bengali dubbing, we don't even show the english version but an insignificant (in terms of globalization) language like Hindi. Pathetic.

^^^^
How the fck they consider Japan as India???? $hit man.. I dont watch TV due to female and kids but they are showing Japan as India. Man I need to start watching TV again and let the other members know the truth.

I think Every serial or programme should start with people defecating open by the river bank only to show the real picture of India. That should be mandatory for broadcasting Indian serial.

Everybody is missing the main point. We have to give BDT 11 corore/month($ 1.2 million) for this f1lth to India. Their entertainment is mired in sex, nudity, breakups, divorce, stories about how to commit crimes etc in the name of progressiveness. Its not that there aren't any decent programmes but most are degradable f1lth . These things are also promoting all sorts of social ills in our country as recent surge in crimes (excluding political ones) suggest.

Also kids are growing up learning hindi and getting a illusionary picture of India. For eg. the popular japanese anime doraemon dubbed in Hindi, goes so far as replacing the word Japan with India. ( my 5 year old brother just loves it like crazy :angry:) I saw a episode where the protagonists introduces themselves as Indians rather than japanese. :lol:. The amount the crude deception around the whole thing is astounding. It would have been better if we had showed the english dubbed version & also it can also be dubbed in any language since it was declared the cultural brand ambassador by Japan. Forget doing bengali dubbing, we don't even show the english version but an insignificant (in terms of globalization) language like Hindi. Pathetic.

What trickery is this? :blink:

^^^^
How the fck they consider Japan as India???? $hit man.. I dont watch TV due to female and kids but they are showing Japan as India. Man I need to start watching TV again and let the other members know the truth.

I think Every serial or programme should start with people defecating open by the river bank only to show the real picture of India. That should be mandatory for broadcasting Indian serial.

Comment coming from a poor BD.

On the world stage if some one wants to see BD he has to go to last and from there he has to move up to find this country.:woot:

On the other side it feels sad and at the same time funny to see these anti India trolls who jump up and down with out any reason.

If you are bored of Indian Channels and its stuff shut your tv off :wave:

We don't give a F#@K.

THIS IS INDIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
SMG_King_Leonidas.jpg

How can they translate Japan as India?There are also many other deceptive translations by which they R projecting India as Japan. Not to mention the learning of Hindi language. Also there are other cartoons that R purely Indian shown in cartoon network. But the most surprising thing is not a word is coming out from the shushil shamaz & "buddhijibis" who are self-appointed protectors of bengali language.

Wow guys, stop blaming India. Its the women and people of out country who are going crazy for their tv dramas and movies, no point in blaming them
Rationality will create more enemies for you. :D

But keep it up. It pays later.

How can they translate Japan as India?There are also many other deceptive translations by which they R projecting India as Japan. Not to mention the learning of Hindi language. Also there are other cartoons that R purely Indian shown in cartoon network. But the most surprising thing is not a word is coming out from the shushil shamaz & "buddhijibis" who are self-appointed protectors of bengali language.
You seems to be quite knowledgeable. Why not you ask your cable operator to stop showing Indian channels and those with Hindi content. Start from your home. Save your little brother from Indian cultural invasion.

Cut the cable. Do the right thing.

Take the initiative. Be the change to bring the change. Godspeed.

Back
Top Bottom