What's new

India's cultural aggression (Hindi & Bengali serial) - RTV report (Bengali)

posting 2nd time

First tell me why India deems our NTV Bangladesh as threat (look at the right column at the table below)/

article-2243584-165E71CB000005DC-992_468x416.jpg

Should not we consider their channels as threats to our culture!!!!?

More:

Government puts 24 foreign 'hate channels' on notice for showing anti-India TV shows after intelligence alert

Hate channels which are illegally down-linked and freely available to viewers near the India-Pakistan and north-eastern borders have become important weapons in the psychological war against India.

The Intelligence Bureau (IB) has red-flagged 24 "illegal" foreign channels for beaming anti-India programmes.

The potential for mischief by these channels was serious enough for the government to concede in Parliament: "The content of some of these channels is not conducive to the security environment in the country and poses a potential security hazard."

Source: 24 foreign 'hate channels' on notice for showing anti-India TV shows
http://www.defence.pk/forums/member...howing-anti-india-tv-shows.html#ixzz2EVBnHV8S

^ Every govt. takes step what it thinks it is in nation's best interest. The reason is hatred shown and anti-India content. Hollywood also affects our culture but we haven't banned it. On the other hand we are marketing India is good destination for Hollywood. It will give them huge Indian market and will help in extending Indian culture and Indian soft power in return.

The problems you have with Indian channels should be taken to your own govt. Ask your cable operators not to show Indian channels and Indian movies. Why blame us.

Eorl ⚔;3740825 said:
posting 2nd time

First tell me why India deems our NTV Bangladesh as threat (look at the right column at the table below)/

article-2243584-165E71CB000005DC-992_468x416.jpg

Should not we consider their channels as threats to our culture!!!!?

More:

Tell these channels to pay taxes and follow India's guidelines for broadcasting then their will be no problems.

^ Actually I do not blame India. Many things occur, but I do not blame India. I blame our people. I used to blame India a lot before, now I do not. Because I think all are our problem, not India's, and blaming will not work, but we have to solve our problems and act equally against India if they try to harm BD, not blaming them. lol

Anyway, your channels are culturally threat to us, no doubt, not anti-BD actually. By quoting India, I wanted to show that how sensitive India is, and so we also should be sensitive.

Tell these channels to pay taxes and follow India's guidelines for broadcasting then their will be no problems.

The report did not tell about any due payment. What the report highlighted is:

Hate channels which are illegally down-linked and freely available to viewers near the India-Pakistan and north-eastern borders have become important weapons in the psychological war against India.

The Intelligence Bureau (IB) has red-flagged 24 "illegal" foreign channels for beaming anti-India programmes.

The potential for mischief by these channels was serious enough for the government to concede in Parliament: "The content of some of these channels is not conducive to the security environment in the country and poses a potential security hazard."

I am talking about NTV. I do not know how our NTV is involved in such anti-India things.

Eorl ⚔;3740863 said:
The report did not tell about any due payment. What the report highlighted is:

I am talking about NTV. I do not know how our NTV is involved in such anti-India things.

That is one of the real reason.These are illegally aired by local cable TV networks, and Govt have no means to monitor its content and collect taxes on them.That's what its all about,Rest of the dramabaazi is to avoid people crying foul over taking them off and to scare the $hit out cable operators so that they them off for real.

Hindu culture is losing its own status in India hence such stuff i dont think so make much affect though keeping in mind kids also watching the stuff its indeed silly to influence their young minds with stupid belief that once a person dies he can come back to live in the very next episod with a changed face :lol: Indians and your silly star plus dramas.

trust me krait your star plus has nothing worth but only the colors of saris well yeh and tons of make and tons of fake gold jewellry even on a dead women creamation ceremony

Jana Star Plus loosing its market share heavily in India over past few year n there is a whole new variety of Channels n Daily Soaps available thats totally different from Ekta Kapoor's Saas Bahu gossip, there r many serials which r running on social issues, crime awareness n also along with a new influx of religious serials like never before but if Pakistanis r still struck with Star Plus than we can't help....:wave:

Colors beats Star Plus with highest viewership - Livemint

indian bengali tradition is full of hinduism influence.
bengali tradition always had hindu influence, just like bangladeshi bengali tradition has muslim influence. this muslim influence may have started from abt 6 or 7 centuries ago to culminate in today........but before that period it was the hindu influence.
remember before bangladesh it was ANGADESH. the original bengali culture was influenced by hinduism or buddhism (not islam).

but on topic : its ur country, ur channels , ur wish......indian serials are crap anyway. i dont understand why ppl waste their time on this.

in 71 the Bangla culture was made basis for rebelion much before the actual terrorism by India.

Language was one of the most driving force and today Indians are telling Bangladeshis to accept Hindi/Urdu in place of Bengoli.
nobody is telling anybody anything. just like some concerned pakistanis are up in arms for saving their culture, bangladeshi ppl too, are up in arms about the indian serials..... well bengali indian serials not hindi serials. hindi/urdu serials may be popular with the hi-fi bangladeshis of canada or australia but the simple folk of the land of bangabandhu are pretty much tied up with bengali serials which are indian.
moral :: at least read the first post before commenting....even if this is difficult....the heading is always in only one sentence.

bengali tradition always had hindu influence, just like bangladeshi bengali tradition has muslim influence. this muslim influence may have started from abt 6 or 7 centuries ago to culminate in today........but before that period it was the hindu influence.
remember before bangladesh it was ANGADESH. the original bengali culture was influenced by hinduism or buddhism (not islam).

but on topic : its ur country, ur channels , ur wish......indian serials are crap anyway. i dont understand why ppl waste their time on this.

thats enough reason to oppose these. :) isnt it

If you ask a traditionalist in you country he/she would say that India is also great victim of cultural aggression....jokes aside think about the films your industry produces........do these films(without a couple of exceptions) actually reflect any of your age old culture??boys and girls are moving towards jeans and away from sarees and punjabis..........it is a matter of perspective........you can view it as subconscious aggression or conscious fusion!

in a globalised world u cant expect to be isolated..nobody forces us to adopt or leave cultures it happens naturally due to many reasons..culture is always dynamic not static..culture in indian subcontinent is never same from the genesis of man..earlier he used to eat raw meat..does it mean that u have to do it the same as ur ancesors did it..things change with time..having said that its our responsibility to save whats good in our culture and also adapt good from other cultures

Back
Top Bottom