What's new

India's cultural aggression (Hindi & Bengali serial) - RTV report (Bengali)

More trickery for the small minded - Brazalians posing as Indians in soaps

caminho-das-indias-ravi-camila.jpg

caminho_das_indias_1.jpg

jose-de-abreu-caminho-das-indias-292x300.jpg

How can they translate Japan as India?There are also many other deceptive translations by which they R projecting India as Japan. Not to mention the learning of Hindi language. Also there are other cartoons that R purely Indian shown in cartoon network. But the most surprising thing is not a word is coming out from the shushil shamaz & "buddhijibis" who are self-appointed protectors of bengali language.

Thats just sad, so many computer based company yet their animation level is worse than 1970 Doraemon :D

Rationality will create more enemies for you. :D

But keep it up. It pays later.

I know, people here likes to blame everything on India :lol: If our Iman was that high, our ladies wouldn't watch those "*****" so people here really need to look at themselves first

EDIT: I am not awami maloon :cry:

There are many weak people here especially the bangladeshi who think that wearing jeans is adopting western culture!
if that were the case then chiense and japanese would be more western then west itself.

Culture is not a static thing,it changes with time.We can't wear dhoti always!
Culture lies in understanding the common ground between the 'essence' of the ancient values and modernity.

Essence is the important word.Ancient customs have an essence behind them and they can be modified to suit modern world.Instead of blindly following the superficial follow the essence.And I think Indians are good at that.

But then,islamist and jamatis can't understand it.
Hinduism is a mutating culture and we are here from 5000 years.We are old enough not to be shaken by any culture.We know how to digest other cultures into the vast ocean of hinduism and enrich ourselves. :)

Hey @KRAIT do you prefer our Daily serials??

Last edited by a moderator:
You seems to be quite knowledgeable. Why not you ask your cable operator to stop showing Indian channels and those with Hindi content. Start from your home. Save your little brother from Indian cultural invasion.

Cut the cable. Do the right thing.

Take the initiative. Be the change to bring the change.

Well that's the problem. It may sound wired to U but the gov is the one patronizing it. BAL is dalal but neither would BNP do anything when they come to power. They simply don't care. As for leading change I don't allow my siblings watch any Indian cartoon except doraemon. I don't actually watch bollywood movies either.

I must admit I do watch crime patrol on sony and adalaat sometimes..:P But only this 2.

Hey @KRAIT do you prefer our Daily serials??
Na bhai. Like US serials since college days. Watched hell lot of them.

But remember those old days. We used to call us DD boys. Yug, SHaktimaan, Alif Laila, Krishna, Duck Tales and Tales Spin, Mowgli. :D

Well that's the problem. It may sound wired to U but the gov is the one patronizing it. BAL is dalal but neither would BNP do anything when they come to power. They simply don't care. As for leading change I don't allow my siblings watch any Indian cartoon except doraemon. I don't actually watch bollywood movies either.
I must admit I do watch crime patrol on sony and adalaat sometimes..:P But only this 2.
:lol: So you are one of those who watch Indian serials. Thanks for TRP ratings. :D

I don't watch a single Indian channel.

Last edited by a moderator:

But remember those old days. We used to call us DD boys. Yug, SHaktimaan, Alif Laila, Krishna, Duck Tales and Tales Spin, Mowgli. :D

Me too :enjoy:

There are many weak people here especially the bangladeshi who think that wearing jeans is adopting western culture!
if that were the case then chiense and japanese would be more western then west itself.

Culture lies in understanding the common ground between the 'essence' of the ancient values and modernity.

Essence is the important word.Ancient customs have an essence behind them and they can be modified to suit modern world.Instead of blindly following the superficial follow the essence.And I think Indians are good at that.

Hinduism is a mutating culture and we are here from 5000 years.We are old enough not to be shaken by any culture.We know how to digest other cultures into the vast ocean of hinduism and enrich ourselves. :)

Indian culture will not adopt any foreign culture but the vulgarity. There are good and bad in every culture but there is nothing good in Indian serial .. How can I take defecating open is good or killing female children something to follow.

Indian culture will not adopt any foreign culture but the vulgarity. There are good and bad in every culture but there is nothing good in Indian serial .. How can I take defecating open is good or killing female children something to follow.

You didn't see Yug ?

Those were the days when we rushed from school to watch the serial and discuss it in class the next day.

Most Patriotic serial. Love the song too. Yug badla badla Hindustan. :D

Bangladesh has already conquered WEST :rofl:
lungi1.jpg

How can they translate Japan as India?There are also many other deceptive translations by which they R projecting India as Japan. Not to mention the learning of Hindi language. Also there are other cartoons that R purely Indian shown in cartoon network. But the most surprising thing is not a word is coming out from the shushil shamaz & "buddhijibis" who are self-appointed protectors of bengali language.

If they desecrate Dragon Ball Z that way, I'll.....do something crazy!

:lol: So you are one of those who watch Indian serials. Thanks for TRP ratings.

I don't watch a single Indian channel.

:lol:Actually they aren't serials but crime fiction thrillers I would say. I mostly watch japanese anime & manga though.

Lol,a lot of muslims blow themselves up and the epitome of the islamic empire,saudi arabia effectively discriminates between muslims and non-muslims,men and women,bars on free speech etc.
So is that what islam teaches?

If they desecrate Dragon Ball Z that way, I'll.....do something crazy!
I have a friend who is Crazy about Dragon Ball Z. He has seen all the episodes 2 to 3 times. I never understood the addiction.

You didn't see Yug ?

Those were the days when we rushed from school to watch the serial and discuss it in class the next day.

Most Patriotic serial. Love the song too. Yug badla badla Hindustan. :D

No :) But I used to watch the remaining serials.:cheers:

Back
Top Bottom