What's new

India's cultural aggression (Hindi & Bengali serial) - RTV report (Bengali)

Yeah already bookmarked it. Thanks for suggestion. Do you like to draw and paint ?

Nope but I appreciate good art. Might be due to influence of Marvel/ DC in childhood :D. Ok guys lets discuss this in some other thread its going way off topic now.

PDF is infested with weabos.

24556079.jpg

Eorl ⚔;3740848 said:
^ Actually I do not blame India. Many things occur, but I do not blame India. I blame our people. I used to blame India a lot before, now I do not. Because I think all are our problem, not India's, and blaming will not work, but we have to solve our problems and act equally against India if they try to harm BD, not blaming them. lol

Anyway, your channels are culturally threat to us, no doubt, not anti-BD actually. By quoting India, I wanted to show that how sensitive India is, and so we also should be sensitive.

TV channels control the dynamics of your culture.... 3000 years of bengali culture which BD is a part of can be threatened by TV shows, seems to be far fetched insecurities of individuals with extreme myopic vision of what attributes entails "culture"

TV channels control the dynamics of your culture.... 3000 years of bengali culture which BD is a part of can be threatened by TV shows, seems to be far fetched insecurities of individuals with extreme myopic vision of what attributes entails "culture"

Not to mention most of these Arab culture loving bots hate Tagore and Bengali cultural celebrations.

Its not difficult to see that stick in their backside is religious in shape, not cultural.

There is nothing good in Indian culture only will lead to AIDS
a very well thought out, calculated, diplomatic and insightful post.....and why not, it comes from senior member.

Everybody is missing the main point. We have to give BDT 11 corore/month($ 1.2 million) for this f1lth to India. Their entertainment is mired in sex, nudity, breakups, divorce, stories about how to commit crimes etc in the name of progressiveness. Its not that there aren't any decent programmes but most are degradable f1lth . These things are also promoting all sorts of social ills in our country as recent surge in crimes (excluding political ones) suggest.

Also kids are growing up learning hindi and getting a illusionary picture of India. For eg. the popular japanese anime doraemon dubbed in Hindi, goes so far as replacing the word Japan with India. ( my 5 year old brother just loves it like crazy :angry:) I saw a episode where the protagonists introduces themselves as Indians rather than japanese. :lol:. The amount the crude deception around the whole thing is astounding. It would have been better if we had showed the english dubbed version & also it can also be dubbed in any language since it was declared the cultural brand ambassador by Japan. Forget doing bengali dubbing, we don't even show the english version but an insignificant (in terms of globalization) language like Hindi. Pathetic.
i guess those dubbings are not made to entertain the bangladeshi kids, they are meant for the Indian kids. Period.

ohhh, and its not Indiaz fault if ur kid brother loves it.

i guess those dubbings are not made to entertain the bangladeshi kids, they are meant for the Indian kids. Period.

ohhh, and its not Indiaz fault if ur kid brother loves it.

More often Kids don't know right from wrong that is why adult decision is needed to kick out these indian tv. Besides, indian people and culture also suffering from bad influence of its own tv and entertainment industry.

More often Kids don't know right from wrong that is why adult decision is needed to kick out these indian tv. Besides, indian people and culture also suffering from bad influence of its own tv and entertainment industry.

stupid-people_c_308886.jpg

if cartoons like doraemon dubbed in hindi , hanuman etc can be bad for indian children.... then hats off to u sir.
but if your finger is towards the saas bahu serials n "vulgar" movies, then definitely u r right......

but since luffy picked up the cartoon matter , i tried to put my two cents thr.

sanitizing tV is hilarious in the age of internet. first of all indian channels didnt beeline into ur homes, u guys chose to watch our programmes. and even u banned them, ppl who like these shitty serials/movies/cartoons with indian names , will discover new ways of piracy to watch them.
u cant stop ppl from doing something they really like.

and dont be so paranoid abt indian serials.....they will be out in a jiffy when the bangladeshi populace comes to know abt their pompous, devil praying, naked blah blah blah. if they still like it, then remember me laughing at u face.:smitten:

Back
Top Bottom