What's new

India's consistency of False Flag enters Final Stage - From Fake Intel to High Alerts in India

India has raised High security alerts for the Sir Creek in Harami Nala sector and the Kandla and Mundra ports in the Gulf of Gujrat region,alleging threat from Pakistan-trained commandos(SSG/SSN)!.
Indian media outlets have been harping on this for a few days now.Satellite images of the area help up us to understand how both forces guard the salty, marshy ,lifeless region with limited resources.It must be noted that the Sir Creek is a 96 km (60 mi) tidal estuary with unmarked Maritime boundary. It about time Pakistan should reclaim this land back which has always been a part of Sindh province.
EDJVx6AUwAEzu8O

EDJWJkcUEAYVRix

EDJWJkdU8AAqmYf

EDJWJkcUUAAuf1p

One of the High security alerts shown below.

EDKow5DW4BA4ERl

First of all, there is no need to post multiple threads on the same information. Secondly, lest not try to play smart by way of words in regard to anticipating Pakistan surprise etc.

First of all, there is no need to post multiple threads on the same information. Secondly, lest not try to play smart by way of words in regard to anticipating Pakistan surprise etc.
Well in my opinion Sir Creek issue and Gulf of Kutch issues fitted the Army and Navy forums separately. Regarding your assertion of playing smart i am still dumbfounded on one of your strikes dated July the 27th where i got banned for calling a "( lending) prestigious institution(world bank ,IMF,ADB) on weed".I would be grateful if you can clarify the cause of this strike as i am still getting to terms to what actually happened. In future i will also try to choose the selection of words more carefully.

26th Feb wasn't an attack?
To check Pakistan's resolve of hitting back.

Had Pakistan not responded, India would have attacked Pakistan by now..

Yaar, India has lost all its confidence after 27th Feb. Unless India is sure of annihilating Pakistan completely without getting too much destruction in return, it will not attack.

Current situation is in Indian favor. It has at least one SC member which can VETO any resolution against India. There are two more members supporting India covertly.. So from international perspective, India is secured. It has enough foreign exchange to keep the valley like this for the next several years.. And after a couple of months, or at most 6 months, international media will start ignoring Kashmir issue. India will propagate its stance of "internal matter" and world will start believing it.

People stopped attending the dharna after a month, until IK didn't march towards PTV and Parliament.

Same will happen.. for how many days people will write articles? It will become a new norm for the world.

It is not in Indian interest to attack Pakistan.. I will stand corrected if India really attack.. but the chances of the same are less than 1%.

Last edited:
Well in my opinion Sir Creek issue and Gulf of Kutch issues fitted the Army and Navy forums separately. Regarding your assertion of playing smart i am still dumbfounded on one of your strikes dated July the 27th where i got banned for calling a "( lending) prestigious institution(world bank ,IMF,ADB) on weed".I would be grateful if you can clarify the cause of this strike as i am still getting to terms to what actually happened. In future i will also try to choose the selection of words more carefully.

False flag has nothing to do with our Army or Navy and does not fit that section just because Indians are trying to assert as such. Those issues are for their own consumption. Pakistan Armed Forces sections are for the relevant news, updates & discussion and not the Indian False Flag blames. Furthermore, I will repeat that there is no reason to create yet another thread based upon same content which is already shared that too by yourself. The purpose of content is to be brought into public knowledge and be shared for discussion hence, multiple sharing does not make any difference. Hope I am very clear in this regard and wouldn't need any repetition.

Rest about the strike, create a thread in GHQ section along with complete evidence, content & your detail concerns. Will be taken care in view of detailed evaluation.

Regards,

Thats my and @Signalian Idea, we did make very detailed debates years ago about how to take away the Indian attention from Punjab and Kashmir to Ran of Kutch! Just make y research about Pakistani Marines in PDF! I stand by, Pakistan Marine Corps must transfer the whole Sindh Border area in an Iwojima for India.

@HRK you might be interested in a Kargil in Sindh!

View attachment 576604

@FuturePAF @Armchair @GriffinsRule rules where are you guys, that's your show!

What a flashback, that map I remember making it so long ago. It is possible to do this, but it should be part of a wider war to take over large swathes of Indian Punjab, rajesthan and haryana and Gujrat.

To make this happen, a detailed set of steps need to be taken.

it was the karoonjhar heights thread where the hypothetical plan was envisioned lol

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/karoonjhar-mountains-commanding-heights.558605/

Raise 20 new conscript divisions, build a meaningful mass production of weapons plan, and hand us these resources, and watch in'sha'Allah what we could do with India. If only...

You remember we actually wrote a proposal for this before this Feb 27 thing started... unfortunately no one paid attention.

Best response from Pakistan is to expose their lies in a clinical manner. Snipe the lies with logic and rationality. The enemy (india) is desperate for a war with Pakistan and they know that there isn't any other way out from the hole that their PM has pushed them into. BJP-Hinduvta is like the Neo-Cons of India, very powerful in political terms, in their country. However, they have an intellectual level of a chipmunk.

Trust me you have no support.you ll be caught again with your pents down.Number of moles working in government department and sharing info is more than the number of people pelting stones.Best stone Pelters gets a job in police and he **** up all the plan.You don't know and cannot understand Kashmir.If there is burhan then there are many to set a field against him.

Lift the curfew. You'll see.

They can use F-16 naswar wrapping as an evidence for imaginary shooting then no doubt, you have provided them the stuff to work upon for decades to come. :woot:

Not the first time that clueless RSS gang had to take PDF as a source and some sort of planning being discussed.
:laugh:
Cant stop laughing :laugh:

Thats my and @Signalian Idea, we did make very detailed debates years ago about how to take away the Indian attention from Punjab and Kashmir to Ran of Kutch! Just make y research about Pakistani Marines in PDF! I stand by, Pakistan Marine Corps must transfer the whole Sindh Border area in an Iwojima for India.

@HRK you might be interested in a Kargil in Sindh!

View attachment 576604

@FuturePAF @Armchair @GriffinsRule rules where are you guys, that's your show!

Yes boss, you had a love for Marines and a sketched-out plan was needed to show their usefulness in southern terrain.

Good to have you back.

If you were honest and not a hybrid warrior, your thread title should have been "India planning a false flag attack"... I know a gungu hiding behind british flags

@ziaulislam
@Mangus Ortus Novem
@RIWWIR
They’re so easy to detect!!! They write a couple of words and you can figure them out immediately!!! Why? It’s a matter of Ruh (Soul)!!! Souls reflect and deflect one another!!! And, the state of the Ruh got embedded at the time of their creation....

Sir it more complicated than this. IP address is not the whole things since a lot of Gangus are living outside India.. so in that case the IP will show USA, UK.. and then mod won't do anything

what if someone is sitting in Pakistan and peddling indian narrative. We see a lot such traitors on media every day.. with their faces and they are born in Pakistan but they sell enemies narrative... so focus on the narrative... not on IP

Sir kyun mazaq kartay hain, more developed the country easier to own their butt. If I get time today to explore will update on the private thread. I don't expect mods to do the dark stuff, it's ok for them to warn, ban some of the people and disguised bhindians.

In a way you are right taking up individual fights is not the right use of time, I am not worried about bhindians and their hybrid war on us having accomplices like the jew (geo) network, what worries me is the misguided ones among ourselves.

They’re so easy to detect!!! They write a couple of words and you can figure them out immediately!!! Why? It’s a matter of Ruh (Soul)!!! Souls reflect and deflect one another!!! And, the state of the Ruh got embedded at the time of their creation....

So true, no matter how educated they are the scum inside somehow comes out, it is genetic perhaps.

Lift the curfew. You'll see.

These RSS bhangees wont lift the curfew until they attack Pakistan, the reason is to shift the focus and hide thier dirty, filthy atrocities which they dont want the world to find out.

5d7396f6951ac.png

The military's media wing on Saturday cautioned that the Indian army and media were projecting two Pakistani civilians who had inadvertently crossed the Line of Control (LoC) last month as terrorists in "yet another attempt to fabricate facts".

On August 21, two farmers in Azad Jammu and Kashmir, identified as Muhammad Nazeem, 21, and 30-year-old Khalil Ahmed, had unintentionally crossed the LoC near Hajipir while they were out for cutting grass, a press release issued by the Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) said.

The incident was discussed by Pakistani and Indian military authorities during their weekly hotline contact on August 27. Indian authorities had at the time informed Pakistan that routine legal formalities were taking place and that they would get back on that account, according to the ISPR.

Also read: Pakistan won’t leave Kashmiris alone: Bajwa

However, on September 2 some Indian media outlets "fabricated the facts" and portrayed the two Pakistani individuals as members of a proscribed organisation.

As per the press release, the false Indian story was communicated to Indian authorities during the next weekly hotline contact on Sept 3.

It was then "assured by Indian side that due legal process was in place and outcome will be shared with Pakistani authorities", the military's media wing said.

In complete disregard to formal information-sharing mechanisms, however, "a false and fabricated story was presented by Indian Army during a presser on September 4 portraying the individuals as terrorists," the statement added.

It said the apprehended Pakistani civilians were also forced to give a confessional statement under duress of the Indian military that they were trained in Pakistan and belonged to Rawalpindi.

"The attempt is another Indian effort to prepare grounds for a false-flag operation," the ISPR said, adding that Pakistan was taking up a formal case regarding the development based on evidence to "expose Indian lies".

The statement clarified that both individuals in Indian custody are inadvertent crossers who are local farmers and residents of village Terraban (Hillan) along the LoC and not Rawalpindi.
https://www.dawn.com/news/1504051/i...ting-2-pakistani-civilians-as-terrorists-ispr

5d7396f6951ac.png

The military's media wing on Saturday cautioned that the Indian army and media were projecting two Pakistani civilians who had inadvertently crossed the Line of Control (LoC) last month as terrorists in "yet another attempt to fabricate facts".

On August 21, two farmers in Azad Jammu and Kashmir, identified as Muhammad Nazeem, 21, and 30-year-old Khalil Ahmed, had unintentionally crossed the LoC near Hajipir while they were out for cutting grass, a press release issued by the Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) said.

The incident was discussed by Pakistani and Indian military authorities during their weekly hotline contact on August 27. Indian authorities had at the time informed Pakistan that routine legal formalities were taking place and that they would get back on that account, according to the ISPR.

Also read: Pakistan won’t leave Kashmiris alone: Bajwa

However, on September 2 some Indian media outlets "fabricated the facts" and portrayed the two Pakistani individuals as members of a proscribed organisation.

As per the press release, the false Indian story was communicated to Indian authorities during the next weekly hotline contact on Sept 3.

It was then "assured by Indian side that due legal process was in place and outcome will be shared with Pakistani authorities", the military's media wing said.

In complete disregard to formal information-sharing mechanisms, however, "a false and fabricated story was presented by Indian Army during a presser on September 4 portraying the individuals as terrorists," the statement added.

It said the apprehended Pakistani civilians were also forced to give a confessional statement under duress of the Indian military that they were trained in Pakistan and belonged to Rawalpindi.

"The attempt is another Indian effort to prepare grounds for a false-flag operation," the ISPR said, adding that Pakistan was taking up a formal case regarding the development based on evidence to "expose Indian lies".

The statement clarified that both individuals in Indian custody are inadvertent crossers who are local farmers and residents of village Terraban (Hillan) along the LoC and not Rawalpindi.
https://www.dawn.com/news/1504051/i...ting-2-pakistani-civilians-as-terrorists-ispr

Not surprised by the tactics of the terror state of India

Back
Top Bottom