What's new

India's consistency of False Flag enters Final Stage - From Fake Intel to High Alerts in India

Lmao, I love how they jump at every little movements.

India will not attack Pakistan. Period.

It's not about india attacking Pakistan.
The document is indian for indian posts.

These people just think we're going to attack them through kutch by use of terries

Grow up please ,seen enough of your derogatory slurs. Dont bring politics on security issues.
And do you think that Pakistani in condition to infiltrate From south of India, do you thinks that news could be true, that Pakistani terrorists/Commandos (SSG) trying infiltrate india from south @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE

It's not about india attacking Pakistan.
The document is indian for indian posts.

These people just think we're going to attack them through kutch by use of terries
We haven't understood their strategy yet.. They are showing Pakistan that they will soon carryout a false flag and then attack Pakistan.. Pakistan is waiting for an attack in AJK, for which we have to wait till the day of judgement.

While they want us to believe that they are planning to attack Pakistan and engaging our forces on LoC, they are carrying out the genocide.. If they attack us, the whole world will involve which they don't want.

Pakistan will have to do something before they are successful in changing the demographics of the region.

Post 55 discusses the plan in Rann of kutch and Sir Creek.
Indian media is a year late.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/karoonjhar-mountains-commanding-heights.558605/page-4#post-10507246

They can use F-16 naswar wrapping as an evidence for imaginary shooting then no doubt, you have provided them the stuff to work upon for decades to come. :woot:

Not the first time that clueless RSS gang had to take PDF as a source and some sort of planning being discussed.

However, lastly I read, India's economic indicators are not much satisfying and Modi's fake slogans of Make in India as well as Economic Superpower were based upon nationalistic approach under bravado to please voters initially which is coming back to haunt due to the figures indicating to otherwise. In-fact, Kashmir Occupation & revoking status is an additional worry for the already downward economic conditions, hence, an extremist like Modi which was on the list of Via Denial for his Gujrat Massacre; will stoop to any level merely to save Hindutva Ideology. For that face saving exercise; like Modi has done many a times, pushing region into a Nuclear Clash doesn't matter due to his own shortsightedness about the aftermath.

The falsified superiority myth is now taking its toll due to same shortsightedness where it is becoming hard or impossible to resist to the idea of mass killings on both sides of the border while risking the whole region. The ambition to police whole region is purely based upon Nazi style superiority & fascism which has proven its filth in past & similarly rising again to repeat its history.

We can pray that sanity may prevail but seeing the rise of fascism from the ashes of Nazism right next door which too is based upon religious extremism as well as caste based superiority for their own; it might be the wish though the preparation for the worst must be done in-house. I can say that from youngsters to elders & everyone is almost prepared that death is must for every living thing and as such time comes; let's make it worthy to die for.

The whole Pakistani nation is waiting for India to first carryout a false flag and then attack AJK so that they are considered aggressors rather than us.

Such people, including our prime minister, have to wait till eternity for that attack to happen..

Even if they carryout a false flag, they will not attack Pakistan.

While they have engaged us in thinking that attack is coming.. they are carrying out the real work.. i.e. Genocide.

We haven't understood their strategy yet.
I don't who is we... I know what they are doing and I know our military and agencies know a lot more than that and they are read

They are showing Pakistan that they will soon carryout a false flag and then attack Pakistan..
I agree and if you read my first post on OP, it clearly mentioned that India is planning a false flag attack

Pakistan is waiting for an attack in AJK, for which we have to wait till the day of judgement.
No bro, you're mistaken.. Pakistan has its eye open and I know it for sure.

Pakistan will have to do something before they are successful in changing the demographics of the region.
I agree and inshAllah we will do something before that otherwise everything is useless

I don't who is we... I know what they are doing and I know our military and agencies know a lot more than that and they are read

I agree and if you read my first post on OP, it clearly mentioned that India is planning a false flag attack

I agree and inshAllah we will do something before that otherwise everything is useless

Sometimes I want to request mods to give the IP address of suspects gangu's you know I'll own their proverbial.
But in this case its easy, the profile pic, reverse look up any hit, you know what I mean and if mods are really feeling generous an IP is welcome.

Bro, what I have sensed I am telling you.. India will not attack Pakistan even if it carries out a false flag..

The false flag will not be conducted to provide her a reason to attack Pakistan, instead, it will have two objectives:

1 - Bring all the Indians (including sikhs and others who are now against India) on the same page on Indian government's Kashmir and Pakistan policy. The attack might occur on Sikhs this time so that any soft corner Sikhs have for Kashmiris is gone.

2 - Convey the world that Kashmiri struggle is a kind of terrorism supported by Pakistan.

India will cry like a raped prostitute in the whole world.. but will never attack Pakistan.

India will only attack Pakistan if its soldiers start dying at the rate of 15-20 per day... against its plans....

Sometimes I want to request mods to give the IP address of suspects gangu's you know I'll own their proverbial.
But in this case its easy, the profile pic, reverse look up any hit, you know what I mean and if mods are really feeling generous an IP is welcome.
Sir it more complicated than this. IP address is not the whole things since a lot of Gangus are living outside India.. so in that case the IP will show USA, UK.. and then mod won't do anything

what if someone is sitting in Pakistan and peddling indian narrative. We see a lot such traitors on media every day.. with their faces and they are born in Pakistan but they sell enemies narrative... so focus on the narrative... not on IP

The surprise will come from where they don't expect. Thats how surprises work. We will attack from from they feel they are the most safe and guarded.

Thats my and @Signalian Idea, we did make very detailed debates years ago about how to take away the Indian attention from Punjab and Kashmir to Ran of Kutch! Just make y research about Pakistani Marines in PDF! I stand by, Pakistan Marine Corps must transfer the whole Sindh Border area in an Iwojima for India.

@HRK you might be interested in a Kargil in Sindh!

Temp ROK 5.jpg

@Signalian I swear, I have not seen the further posts of @FuturePAF but I thought, that this guy is going into the Japanese WW2 tactic and strategic direction, then I scrolled down and I saw his further posts which are mentioning the Japanese WW2 war history.

@FuturePAF[/USER your posts are excellent, brilliant keep on, you sound like the Japanese Pacific expedition Corps Commander! Keep on!

[USER=171167]@Signalian
Pakistan Marine Corps must transfer the whole Sindh Border area in an Iwojima for India. You are right the Marine Corps is totally underdeveloped.[/USER]

India has raised High security alerts for the Sir Creek in Harami Nala sector and the Kandla and Mundra ports in the Gulf of Gujrat region,alleging threat from Pakistan-trained commandos(SSG/SSN)!.
Indian media outlets have been harping on this for a few days now.Satellite images of the area help up us to understand how both forces guard the salty, marshy ,lifeless region with limited resources.It must be noted that the Sir Creek is a 96 km (60 mi) tidal estuary with unmarked Maritime boundary. It about time Pakistan should reclaim this land back which has always been a part of Sindh province.
EDJVx6AUwAEzu8O

EDJWJkcUEAYVRix

EDJWJkdU8AAqmYf

EDJWJkcUUAAuf1p

One of the High security alerts shown below.

EDKow5DW4BA4ERl

@Signalian I swear, I have not seen the further posts of @FuturePAF but I thought, that this guy is going into the Japanese WW2 tactic and strategic direction, then I scrolled down and I saw his further posts which are mentioning the Japanese WW2 war history.

@FuturePAF[/USER your posts are excellent, brilliant keep on, you sound like the Japanese Pacific expedition Corps Commander! Keep on!

[USER=171167]@Signalian
Pakistan Marine Corps must transfer the whole Sindh Border area in an Iwojima for India. You are right the Marine Corps is totally underdeveloped.[/USER]
Thank You. I have been studying military history for over 20 years, and if I can use that knowledge to "Serve Pakistan" as Qaid-e-Azam instructed us to do, I hope it may reach the ears of those in power who will at least hear it out. I feel I am doing my small part to help Pakistan become stronger, safer and more prosperous.

@FuturePAF @Armchair @GriffinsRule rules where are you guys, that's your show!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom