What's new

India's consistency of False Flag enters Final Stage - From Fake Intel to High Alerts in India

Just waiting now for the pictures of recovered Pakistani passports with Gujarat entry stamp, ISI membership cards, pistols emblazoned with a "made in Peshawar" stamp and a green wristband with "I love Pakistan my home country and I work for ISI but am not supposed to tell you that" to all be magically recovered from the gulf of Kutch by Indian Vedic divers.

There media has no shortage of news.... they make news in seconds ... shoot the fillers ...

Just waiting now for the pictures of recovered Pakistani passports with Gujarat entry stamp, ISI membership cards, pistols emblazoned with a "made in Peshawar" stamp and a green wristband with "I love Pakistan my home country and I work for ISI but am not supposed to tell you that" to all be magically recovered from the gulf of Kutch by Indian Vedic divers.
add Go Go Pan Masala to that list and Gangas are sold

let this shit happen, and India to blame Pakistan and attack .. this time we wont be that generous in our response , and this time there wont be any Abhinundon's to enjoy our tea .

Exactly my thinking do it india and see what comes after that

Oh nice.
Leggo cause some technical trouble for their navy. l u l

Back
Top Bottom