What's new

Indians Warn Of Invasion

Wish India won't train any other terrorist group again. ;)

ya, but before some one arming your people, make sure that you give respect and equal rights to your citizens and develop the sense of nationality that is missing in most of you Tamil Population after the way you have treated them in the past.

ya, but before some one arming your people, make sure that you give respect and equal rights to your citizens and develop the sense of nationality that is missing in most of you Tamil Population after the way you have treated them in the past.

I have seen few times you and some of other members mentioning this word, Can you name the rights which has banned for Tamils???????????????????????

I have seen few times you and some of other members mentioning this word, Can you name the few rights which has banned for Tamils???????????????????????

you need a Indian to remind you of your past and the way that your Government handled the issue. Did your former President Chandrika accepted the fact that it was her father that started the discriminatory attitude against the Tamils. I hope by now as your government is victorious it will print the text books of the next generation portraying the Tamils as people who took up arms with out a reason when your government exercised all the ills against them

First when i saw the thread title , i assumed it thread related to Liberation of Goa or Bangladesh Liberation war.

I see no point of any discussion in the thread unless the statement was issued by GOI.

If we discussing India's relationship with Sri Lankan on the whole. Then i think its worth having better ties.

So how is the invasion coming? I am sure Sri Lanka can handle bunch of slogan shouting rabbles.

you need a Indian to remind you of your past and the way that your Government handled the issue. Did your former President Chandrika accepted the fact that it was her father that started the discriminatory attitude against the Tamils. I hope by now as your government is victorious it will print the text books of the next generation portraying the Tamils as people who took up arms with out a reason when your government exercised all the ills against them

That issue is different those days, just check the past you'll find the answer for that.
If there are any right banned for Tamils, just let me know!

So how is the invasion coming? I am sure Sri Lanka can handle bunch of slogan shouting rabbles.

40 INDIANS ARRESTED FOR TRYING TO HOIST FLAG AT KATCHATHEEVU

More than 40 members of a Tamil Nadu-based Hindu outfit were arrested today when they tried to put out to sea from India to hoist their national flag at Katchatheevu in the Palk straits, ceded to Sri Lanka by India in 1974.

Police said 43 workers of the Hindu Makkal Katchi, including its state unit President Annadurai, were arrested when they were on their way to the fishing jetty in Rameswaram, Tamil Nadu, en route to Katchatheevu island.

They were demanding that fishermen should be allowed to fish in and around the island.

Police, who were maintaining strict vigil, had banned fishing for the day to prevent any untoward incidents.

More than 2,000 fishermen did not put out to sea and 600 boats from Mandapam,Rameswaram were anchored on the shore today.

The BJP state unit had organised a sea picketing programme here on August 7 demanding protection for Tamil Nadu fishermen from alleged attacks by Lankan Navy, PTI reports.

Sri Lanka News-Adaderana-Truth First - 40 Indians arrested for trying to hoist flag at Katchatheevu

That issue is different those days, just check the past you'll find the answer for that.
If there are any right banned for Tamils, just let me know!

and how different was that those days? come on, there is no use in speaking to people who constantly deny their mistakes. and SL has been very consistent in doing that for a very long time

and how different was that those days? come on, there is no use in speaking to people who constantly deny their mistakes. and SL has been very consistent in doing that for a very long time

That because some of extremist political leaders, they have ask for 50-50 share. Just read about it.

I love that epic statement,Pakistan and China will invoke opposite reaction's.I know China have the capacity but given their trade relation's with India and their limited reach in IOR the chances are fairly negligible,moreover I consider China an intelligent and smart player,they are not the one who are going to burn their a$$ for an issue thats remotely their.

About Pakistan,yeah i know Pakistan is perceived to be a world power inside Pakistani boundaries,but those perception's ends where ur boundary ends,u r welcome.

good answer mate...the folly of thinking china will take up their war will cost them again...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom