What's new

Balkanization of India to begin-India has fallen for Navi Pillai-US trap

Status
Not open for further replies.
You Yendians will no longer have to feel the wrath of Aurengzeb. We will liberate the down trodden, the poor, the dalits. No longer will they have to feel persecuted from their brahmin over-lords. Same is the case with other minorities in India. We will not enslave yendians like the Mughals did. We will liberate all the people except the oppressors. The brahmins will pay with blood instead of money, unlike they did in the past.
And then work realize that there has been sunrise and you have been woken up from you dreams (wet off-course)..

Trust me. We will make your women dance like they did for thousands of years, If you brahmins continue to oppress the people.
kbw-2e1uuqj.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::lol::lol::lol::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:
okay tough guy:enjoy:

Trust me. We will make your women dance like they did for thousands of years, If you brahmins continue to oppress the people.
There might be exactly opposite of what you said.. You are so tiny that our women may make you dance.. Razpak bhai, Pakistan me acche psychiatrist nahi hai kya.. If not come to India for your treatment....

I'm glad if you are. But it begs the question. Why so bitter if you are happy with your life? :lol:

There must be something missing in your life to come and troll on Pakistani websites. Perhaps that you are all alone? :(

I still remember when you got into your accident. I hope you are doing well now. I was hoping you would be doing well, mentally as well. Take care.
lol.... I like t 20 match... some guys burnt lot..

Bhai you are getting back in form but this was excessive. :disagree:

You hindus have empowered your women in the wrong way. Instead of being equal, you let them serve as eye candy.

I disagree with yendu government of India. Women should receive education. They should be equal to men, but not when it comes to the home. A man has his role to play, and a woman has hers. I can pray to your 8000 gods and Allah swt, but I can not birth a child. That is my point. You yendians are so pathetic that you think feminine liberation consists of of feminine nazism. Perhaps if Indian men would behave civilized there would be no need for this.

I get a lot of shit from you yendians.

A lot of your countrymen support nudity regarding your women, but then when I mention their sisters and mothers they get angry.

Is this not duplicity in it's most self righteous form?

Think about it.

lol.... I like t 20 match... some guys burnt lot..

That is your only glory after having our team rape your team in their own country. :rofl:

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

You hindus have empowered your women in the wrong way. Instead of being equal, you let them serve as eye candy.

I disagree with yendu government of India. Women should receive education. They should be equal to men, but not when it comes to the home. A man has his role to play, and a woman has hers. I can pray to your 8000 gods and Allah swt, but I can not birth a child. That is my point. You yendians are so pathetic that you think feminine liberation consists of of feminine nazism. Perhaps if Indian men would behave civilized there would be no need for this.

A lot of your countrymen support nudity regarding your women, but then when I mention their sisters and mothers they get angry.

Think about it.
yendians? yendu?

and we get infractions for just saying "****"

That's why we call Bharat mata! :hitwall:
Don't worry, I won't speak about harems.

Rules of engagement differ. :(

Don't be silly. Are harems supported by Islamic religion?

Just like you Hindus have people eating beef, we have Muslims committing sins as well.

Think about it.

That is your only glory after having our team rape your team in their own country. :rofl:

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
Perhaps too much of Lollywood....

Think about it.
These yendu people now have made Veena Malik nude too. She is a Pakistani (which is proven to be the most higher race in the world by all the scientists)

I tell you, these baniyas will never improve

please learn to respect women hindus

These yendu people now have made Veena Malik nude too. She is a Pakistani (which is proven to be the most higher race in the world by all the scientists)

I tell you, these baniyas will never improve

What does an isolated incident have to do with the culture that I am referring to?

94173170-indian-model.jpg

Men are not pardoned, and women are not either.

You wanted to troll ab mazaa kar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom