What's new

Balkanization of India to begin-India has fallen for Navi Pillai-US trap

Status
Not open for further replies.
RazPaK bhai, seeing your post I ain't surprised that you have the distinction of having 27 negative ratings!! :P :lol:

Your yendian brothers are at work.

No thanks Papistan.

I encourage all Indian posters to start using Papistan as the forum seems to allow this a-hole the right to twist the name of our great nation for months and years, then why can't we also use a more appropriate name for their two cent failed terrorist state??? Maybe that way we might catch the attention of the muslim moderators?

:lol:

Whatever helps you sleep at night, yendian.

Cry harder so that I bask in the glory of your unwiped tears. :D

Whatever helps you sleep at night, yendian.

Cry harder so that I bask in the glory of your unwiped tears. :D

I should cry because a papistani internet terrorist rides on muslim moderators soft spot for internet terrorists? What else should I cry about, the sky appearing blue?

I should cry because a papistani internet terrorist rides on muslim moderators soft spot for internet terrorists? What else should I cry about, the sky appearing blue?

A self-victimizing yendu is hardly prepared to face ground realities. You cry about mod treatment when your pathetic ilk is allowed a freehand to run like a virus on this forum.

If you have issues with mods on this site, then protest. Leave the forum and stop crying like a pathetic little hindutva troll that you are. I assure you, that nobody will miss you.

But you won't leave. Due to the obsession. Due to the envy. Due to the fact that you are a pathetic worm with no morals or honor.

In this case, I can only advise you to keep crying.

A self-victimizing yendu is hardly prepared to face ground realities. You cry about mod treatment when your pathetic ilk is allowed a freehand to run like a virus on this forum.

If you have issues with mods on this site, then protest. Leave the forum and stop crying like a pathetic little hindutva troll that you are, I assure you, that nobody will miss you.

But you won't leave. Due to the obsession. Due to the envy. Due to the fact that you are a pathetic worm with no morals or honor.

In this case, I can only advise you to keep crying.

accha , baaki haal chaal kiasa hai ??

am married... .. pinkist..

I'm glad if you are. But it begs the question. Why so bitter if you are happy with your life? :lol:

There must be something missing in your life to come and troll on Pakistani websites. Perhaps that you are all alone? :(

I still remember when you got into your accident. I hope you are doing well now. I was hoping you would be doing well, mentally as well. Take care.

Khalistan, Kashmir and the Seven sister states will all be liberated in due course.
And pray tell us who will be liberating them!!You and your lungi brethren neither have the guts nor the capability to help them,the only thing that you guys can do best is lungi dance:rofl::lol:

And pray tell us who will be liberating them!!You and your lungi brethren neither have the guts nor the capability to help them,the only thing that you guys can do best is lungi dance:rofl::lol:

Trust me. We will make your women dance like they did for thousands of years, If you brahmins continue to oppress the people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom