What's new

Balkanization of India to begin-India has fallen for Navi Pillai-US trap

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are no wise man and neither have spoken wise words.I was expecting some sort of debate from you. But I guess you're just a kid.
He is from Ganguly tribe, remember Saurav Ganguly?

He was seen taking his shirt off in Lords when India won the match.

They are very dangerous. A good Muslim like you should stay away from them:lol:

What does an isolated incident have to do with the culture that I am referring to?

94173170-indian-model.jpg

Men are not pardoned, and women are not either.

You wanted to troll ab mazaa kar.

Yei koun hai bahi ?

One liners are funny and all from your crowd. But the fact that I touched on a relevant issue fleets your brain. :lol:
My one liner is more meaningful than your lengthy brain farts..... Have been following your post since many months, and have observed that there is nothing but verbal diarrhea which is discharged by you on almost all threads related to India.. You are very sick and need immediate medical attention.. I pray to almighty to give strength to your family to surpass this grievance and difficult situation of yours....

What does an isolated incident have to do with the culture that I am referring to?

94173170-indian-model.jpg

Men are not pardoned, and women are not either.

You wanted to troll ab mazaa kar.
So bad we low lives endians will never understand the true spirit of your post. What to do brother, we are pathetic by default.

that chic is hot :P

tell me the secret

Be born Pakistani. :lol:
And then what, get exposed like this umpire?? I would be pretty skeptic whether I would survive till this age if born in pakistan...

No no no, am not blaming drone attacks, you can't always blame them.. I could become sick like you and there are no better Psychiatrists there....

and offcource you can do better than oneliner, as you have said....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom