What's new

Indians in pictures

a lot of the kids look like pathan kids.........

A lot of kids looks like Chinese, lots look like Sri Lankan and lot looks like Nepalese! What is the point here?

Common Indians from my state during Shivratri...
10876ee.jpg

Tamil...
url

url

Kolkata....
1347441879_437858439_1-Pictures-of--TOP-ART-AND-CRAFT-SCHOOL-OR-INSTITUTE-IN-KOLKATA.jpg

2004081513091001.jpg

mayapur_large_1.jpg

10668109-mr-har-rajan-at-the-heritage-school-kolkata.jpg

I never said they weren't Indian, Einstein. All I said is that they stand out from the majority.
genius. Even if you stand on any chauraha in Delhi you can find many like these. How you conclude "they stand out from the majority."??

Fashion firms hire foreign model for modelling but post a picture where an Arab is roaming on the street wearing cloths of the subcontinent. Waise bhi Pakistan mein sab ko Arab banne ka bahut shauk hai. :lol:

You will always Arabs women either in full Burqa or hijab.
Don't babble. Indians ko german (pic posted in this thread), turkish (pic posted in this thread), greek ( search indians are greeks on y!a), chinese (pics posted in this thread), pakistani (pics posted in this thread) aur pta ni kya kya ban'nay ka shoq hy... except for being dravidians which they actually are. :D :D :D

Btw, the pic with watermark 'arab girls' on is taken from some Arab guy's photo album on flickr.

Don't babble. Indians ko german (pic posted in this thread), turkish (pic posted in this thread), greek ( search indians are greeks on y!a), chinese (pics posted in this thread), pakistani (pics posted in this thread) aur pta ni kya kya ban'nay ka shoq hy... except for being dravidians which they actually are. :D :D :D

Indians may be want to be German, Turkish, Greek or even Chinese, but Pakistani??? Don't joke! We are Indians for last 5000 years, we are not created 65 years back and we are not suffering from identity crisis as mixture of Arab, Turks, Central Asian, Persian and Chinese. :lol:

These are Indians so what is your point. I think you guys feel ashamed of not being Arab or Turk, that why you try hard to be wannable Arab or Turk. :lol::lol:

Ashamed of not being Arab or Turk? Please, you're the ones posting Caucasian and Pashtun kids and labeling them as Indian :)

Besides, why get so angry? I'm just posting some Indian peeps, helping you guys and your wonderful thread out ;)

Chal kaka tu khush ho le.. Tu Arab sahi hum Dravidian sahi ab apni tashreef ka tokra kisi dosrey thread mein le ja..

Beautiful people.. Poor but good to see they are not blowing themselves up in the name of religion..

kyon kaka hun
logo.warda1.jpg

??;):rofl:;)

Btw, the pic with watermark 'arab girls' on is taken from some Arab guy's photo album on flickr.

Sorry Bhai, aisa Pakistani karte hain, hum nahi.

It's alright. Let me help you post Indians instead :)

ReutersIndiaFlood30jun2012.jpg

pb-120924-assam-flood-kb-230p-06.photoblog900.jpg

pb-120924-assam-flood-kb-230p-03.photoblog900.jpg

dravidians.jpg

hey at least try to be a human if u are not one though, ure matching ur immaturity with your schadenfreude here. and except the last pic all oda piccs could have been from Bangladesh as well! confined knowledge is a result like u. shut up! take it as an advice :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom