What's new

Indians in pictures

Arab girls wearing Salwar Kameez(As one said earlier)
This has been discussed earlier. I didn't make that pic. Shalwar qameez doesn't always mean you're Indian. she's random and unknown like many other pics in this thread.
Would you please stop making fun of yourself and your countrymen?
So you want me to make fun of you and your countrymen by proving you wrong, again?
What part of 'verify a pic here' doesn't make it through your turban?

^ can you show me picture of arab women wearing a churidar shalwar kamig ?

as far as i know they wear chabla type dress and not shalwar kamig which is unique to subcontinent and india shalwars are differnt from pakistanis

4.jpg

Well, as a good-will gesture I'll say this: these kids look cute. They look more Caucasian than the typical Indian though.

yaar why do Pakistanis want to embarrass themselves!! Look at the second picture carefully the girls is having the symbol of Surya Devta on her hand. Surya devta is Sun God and its symbol looks like this
images

BLACK-METAL-SURYA-DEV.jpg

^ can you show me picture of arab women wearing a churidar shalwar kamig ?

as far as i know they wear chabla type dress and not shalwar kamig which is unique to subcontinent and india shalwars are differnt from pakistanis
Lol when did I say she's Arab? Her chance of being Indian is just as slim as B'deshi. Btw, there are Arabic Pakistan shalwar qameez collections; I don't know whether Arab women wear it.
Colorful-Salwar-Kameez-www.She9_.blogspot.com-5.jpg

Colorful Arabic and Pakistani Shalwar Kameez | 2012 Eid and Festival Wear

yaar why do Pakistanis want to embarrass themselves!! Look at the second picture carefully the girls is having the symbol of Surya Devta on her hand. Surya devta is Sun God and its symbol looks like this

I never said they weren't Indian, Einstein. All I said is that they stand out from the majority.

Ache bhale thread ka kabaada ho raha hai,mods can you please take strict action against trolls? and prevent a great thread from being ruined?

Lol when did I say she's Arab? Her chance of being Indian is just as slim as B'deshi. Btw, there are Arabic Pakistan shalwar qameez collections; I don't know whether Arab women wear it.
Colorful-Salwar-Kameez-www.She9_.blogspot.com-5.jpg

Colorful Arabic and Pakistani Shalwar Kameez | 2012 Eid and Festival Wear

Fashion firms hire foreign model for modelling but post a picture where an Arab is roaming on the street wearing cloths of the subcontinent. Waise bhi Pakistan mein sab ko Arab banne ka bahut shauk hai. :lol:

You will always Arabs women either in full Burqa or hijab.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom