What's new

Indians got India,not Hindus- MJ Akbar

Listen Kid, It may be true in your area. If I am not mistaken you are in Kerala, where they treat their Muslim compatriots in a much kinder way.

Please go to North India and declare that you are a Muslim and show me if you can buy Property in Dehli or Bombay in a Hindu infested area. I challenge you on that.
Listen "big boy",yes I am from Kerala,but I am staying for my studies at TN. And,on what basis are you argueing with me on whats going on in MY country? I mean,who is the Indian here,you or me? I have travelled a lot,got friends and relatives all around the country,and you are just a guy in front of a computer :lol:

@WebMaster @Emmie @Aeronaut
This member's signature is very offending. I am sure if one member is allowed this privilege then the trend would catch on.

If he says he is kicking Bharati ***, it dosnt mean he really is.

Like for example, Pakistanis believe they have won all wars against India except 1971. It dosnt mean they really have.

So, I think he should be allowed to keep his signature.

2 weeks ago a Hindu temple in Sind was attacked and statues destroyed yet these Pakistanis want to talk about Indian Muslims :cheesy:

@levina see from 1:08:45...it reflect the same view that i have even before watching this video..so from my side it quite represent the majority of indians actual (said that taking in the account ppl around me ) view.

Few months back, members were forced to delete the derogatory signature. Those who didn't, their signatures were edited by Moderators. :)
Yes ofcourse the forum rules are against sullying any country,whether in a post or signature.
If he says he is kicking Bharati ***, it dosnt mean he really is.

Like for example, Pakistanis believe they have won all wars against India except 1971. It dosnt mean they really have.

So, I think he should be allowed to keep his signature.
I would not take such signatures even as jokes.
Nobody sullies my country.

Stating a fact is considered " India Bashing " ?

is it not true that Shabana Azmi claims she could not buy a Flat/Condo in Bombay on account of the fact that she was Muslim ?

Indian democracy unfair to Muslims: Shabana Azmi - The Times of India

The multiplicity of indian culture was highlighted by the husband of the very women that you give an example of and that too to an pakistani anchor.

For those who cannot watch you tube....javed sahab said while its true that shabana was refused an apartment, its also true that javed akhtar and shabana azmi are the first couple since independent india muslim or otherwise to get elected in rajya sabha.With green tinted glasses....you ask why cant i see other colors.

Oh look they run away lol back to the madrasas :lol: I think they missing Geo TV bichara:cheers:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom