What's new

When a Pakistani wore a Pakistani shirt in Bangladesh

Whatever you call it, its your *** on the line :D
awesome_classic_movie_gifs_28.gif

Taking the thread title literally, nothing would happen if you wore a PK t shirt in BD but I can see a few middle class Bangladeshi boys and girls kicking up a fuss but it would be chitter chatter among themselves. So many different types of sports t shirts are worn in Bangladesh especially the fake Arsenal AIG sponsored shirts in BD lol, Argentinian/Brazilian T shirts, etc.

Many Bangladeshi People miss being together with Pakistan.

I had a reunion with some Bangladeshi Coursemates after 40 years in 2011 and there were some emotional scenes.

Fakhrul Azam who was 1 year senior to me became Air Vice Marshal and Chief of Bangladesh Air Force from April 2002 to April 2007

Most Bangladeshis don't hold any grudge against Pakistan.
From which PAF rank did you retire sir and when ?

Two Countries, One Nation !!

Bangladesh Zindabad
Pakistan Zindabad !

Pakistan should start diplomacy at people to people's level with this slogan Two countries, one Nation what say @Talon chup chup now-a-days?

Here its called 'Long Live Bangladesh'. Awami League, Pro-Indian party says 'Joi Bangla' to sound similar to 'Jai Hind'.

BNP, Pro-Pakistan party says 'Bangladesh Zindabad' to sound similar to 'Pakistan Zindabad'.

Pakistan-Bangladesh can never , I repeat can never become allies even if BNP-Jamaat come in power. The only way to have a comfortable relationship is by apologizing for the atrocities committed by your rulers and army men.

Bangladesh is a confused country. India written all over in its culture. Its mini India inside India but ummah factor is a huge factor, so Bangladeshis still have a slight soft corner for Pakistan. Even if you guys slaughter Bengali Muslims in name of Islam masses will still support Pakistan cricket team over other team because of ummah.

India-Bangladesh : Two Countries, one Nation.

Pakistan-Bangladesh : Two Countries, one Religion.

Last edited:
Even if you guys slaughter Bengali Muslims in name of Islam masses will still support Pakistan cricket team over other team because of ummah..

We never slaughtered Bengali Muslims in the name of Islam. Khair; that's besides the point. Most BDeshi's in the UK support the Indian cricket team with fervour.

Resignation...

Actually I just went back and checked his old posts. He must have resigned at the age of 22. I don't know how that works. By the time people get out of the academy, their age would be around 22. So when did he actually serve PAF. Can you just hand over your resignation as soon as you finish your training at the academy?

wow @Pakistanisage someone is interested in your details

I have always been interested in his details. Mainly because the math he has presented doesn't seem to add up. I just don't understand how one resigns from PAF at the age of 22. Isn't there any minimum service requirement in PAF? I am genuinely curious.

Actually I just went back and checked his old posts. He must have resigned at the age of 22. I don't know how that works. By the time people get out of the academy, their age would be around 22. So when did he actually serve PAF. Can you just hand over your resignation as soon as you finish your training at the academy?

@Pakistanisage .............

Back
Top Bottom