What's new

When a Pakistani wore a Pakistani shirt in Bangladesh

He does want to be spotted as a PAF pilot, he himself says so and got himself a "professional" tag. Again no one asked him to paste his personal details. Anyway I won't comment on it any further. I had a doubt, I have asked him, he has seen it but chose not to answer. I am sure after this expose I and many others won't take his "professional" tag seriously.
Take it to GHQ or quote him when you ask instead of expecting him to read your words just because he was on the same thread...Heck I dont read each post when I am on a thread....but thats just a suggestion...you have been on PDF longer..you would know better..

Heck I dont remember people's detail to that much accuracy! :blink:

Its because Bangladeshis are treated as Indians in abroad. Pakistanis may have differences with Indians in color and features (Balochis, Pashtons don't look Indians) but 100 % Bangladeshis look top to bottom Indians in color, features, culture everything. Well, accent is slightly different from West Bengal. We speak very raw Bengali. We don't even call it 'Bengali'. We call it 'Bangla'. I have this complain with West Bengalis. They call the language 'Bengali' every time when asked whereas the name of the language is 'Bangla' spoken by Bengalis. Even though accent is slightly different still Bangladeshi culture is all about India, India and India. So Bangladeshis in abroad are not bothered if they are being called Indians instead of Bangladeshi by white people (Firangi) but take huge offense if called Pakistani.

Your name is IamBengali and not IamBangla. Curious. :dirol:

Your name is IamBengali and not IamBangla. Curious. :dirol:

Ethnicity is Bengali, Language is Bangla.

Bangladeshis are not used to the word 'Bengali Language'. We are used to 'Bangla Language'. Bengali / Bangali is ethnicity, not language. Language is Bangla. For example, in West Bengal they call 'Bengali Film Industry'. Here in Bangladesh we call 'Bangla Film Industry'. They give pressure on 'Ch' word when they speak Bangla whereas we don't give pressure to any specific word but there are several dialects. Its very raw.

Ethnicity is Bengali, Language is Bangla.

Bangladeshis are not used to the word 'Bengali Language'. We are used to 'Bangla Language'. Bengali / Bangali is ethnicity, not language. Language is Bangla. For example, in West Bengal they call 'Bengali Film Industry'. Here in Bangladesh we call 'Bangla Film Industry'. They give pressure on 'Ch' word when they speak Bangla whereas we don't give pressure to any specific word but there are several dialects. Its very RAW.
:D

People call it Bangla when they speak Bengali and call it Bengali when they speak English.

Because rest of India calls the language Bengali the West Bengalis call it Bengali in English as well.

May be but I don't like to use it but its all good if they call it Bengali and we call it Bangla in English. :D Non-Bengalis will atleast get an option to distinguish between Bangladeshi and Indian. If a Bengali says 'I speak Bengali' he is probably Indian and if a Bengali says 'I speak Bangla' he is highly likely to be Bangladeshi. :)

In web, All Bangla language softwares are created by Bangladeshis. I am surprised West Bengalis don't even have a decent language software by themselves. They use Avro Keyboard or Bijoy Keyboard to write Bangla which are made by Bangladeshi Bengalis.

May be but I don't like to use it but its all good if they call it Bengali and we call it Bangla in English. :D Non-Bengalis will atleast get an option to distinguish between Bangladeshi and Indian. If a Bengali says 'I speak Bengali' he is probably Indian and if a Bengali says 'I speak Bangla' he is highly likely to be Bangladeshi. :)

In web, All Bangla language softwares are created by Bangladeshis. I am surprised West Bengalis don't even have a decent language software by themselves. They use Avro Keyboard or Bijoy Keyboard to write Bangla which are made by Bangladeshi Bengalis.
'bengali' is bangla in English. Nobody in wb says 'apni ki bengali bujhte pari? rather will say 'apni bangla bhjhte pari?' .

Bangladesh is surrounded by India. If anyone can do a Crimea it is India because Bangladesh is the only independent country in the world which is completely inside another country. Its India inside India. I heard India is going to lease some lands in Myanmar which will completely block Bangladesh from all sides. At present there is a tiny border with Myanmar.

Have you ever looked at a map?

BD also has direct access to the outside world via the Bay of Bengal - as long as BD has the sea then it can be completely independent of India.

Our guys use English, methinks.

Here its called 'Long Live Bangladesh'. Awami League, Pro-Indian party says 'Joi Bangla' to sound similar to 'Jai Hind'.

BNP, Pro-Pakistan party says 'Bangladesh Zindabad' to sound similar to 'Pakistan Zindabad'.

Pakistan-Bangladesh can never , I repeat can never become allies even if BNP-Jamaat come in power. The only way to have a comfortable relationship is by apologizing for the atrocities committed by your rulers and army men.

Bangladesh is a confused country. India written all over in its culture. Its mini India inside India but ummah factor is a huge factor, so Bangladeshis still have a slight soft corner for Pakistan. Even if you guys slaughter Bengali Muslims in name of Islam masses will still support Pakistan cricket team over other team because of ummah.

India-Bangladesh : Two Countries, one Nation.

Pakistan-Bangladesh : Two Countries, one Religion.

This scum bag should be raped by a donkey. Mother cunt murtad son of a bitch.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom