What's new

When a Pakistani wore a Pakistani shirt in Bangladesh

Here its called 'Long Live Bangladesh'. Awami League, Pro-Indian party says 'Joi Bangla' to sound similar to 'Jai Hind'.

BNP, Pro-Pakistan party says 'Bangladesh Zindabad' to sound similar to 'Pakistan Zindabad'.

Pakistan-Bangladesh can never , I repeat can never become allies even if BNP-Jamaat come in power. The only way to have a comfortable relationship is by apologizing for the atrocities committed by your rulers and army men.

Bangladesh is a confused country. India written all over in its culture. Its mini India inside India but ummah factor is a huge factor, so Bangladeshis still have a slight soft corner for Pakistan. Even if you guys slaughter Bengali Muslims in name of Islam masses will still support Pakistan cricket team over other team because of ummah.

India-Bangladesh : Two Countries, one Nation.

Pakistan-Bangladesh : Two Countries, one Religion.

I will have to disagree strongly. I see love in Bengalis for Pakistanis. I dont see that coming from the reason of religion.. its something deeper... had it been so, Pakistan and Afghanistan would have been two countries,one nation or even the Arabs and the rest. nothing parts us as ummah..

so believe me when I say I see love in your eyes, in your gestures, in your words, in your smile, for Pakistanis, I believe it to be true, hope we get along well, thats all I want..

Last edited:
Its because Bangladeshis are treated as Indians in abroad. Pakistanis may have differences with Indians in color and features (Balochis, Pashtons don't look Indians) but 100 % Bangladeshis look top to bottom Indians in color, features, culture everything. Well, accent is slightly different from West Bengal. We speak very raw Bengali. We don't even call it 'Bengali'. We call it 'Bangla'. I have this complain with West Bengalis. They call the language 'Bengali' every time when asked whereas the name of the language is 'Bangla' spoken by Bengalis. Even though accent is slightly different still Bangladeshi culture is all about India, India and India. So Bangladeshis in abroad are not bothered if they are being called Indians instead of Bangladeshi by white people (Firangi) but take huge offense if called Pakistani.

I have to agree with you, BD and Indians look 110% same :D

'bengali' is bangla in English. Nobody in wb says 'apni ki bengali bujhte pari? rather will say 'apni bangla bhjhte pari?' .

See, I also sometime say Bengali but the name of the language is Bangla. British named the language 'Bengali' instead of 'Bangla'. They were the same who named Kolkata 'Calcutta'. They named Chottogram 'Chittagong'. They named Dhaka 'Dacca' because they couldn't pronounce the word. Why should we use a name given by British rulers?

See, I also sometime say Bengali but the name of the language is Bangla. British named the language 'Bengali' instead of 'Bangla'. They were the same who named Kolkata 'Calcutta'. They named Chottogram 'Chittagong'. They named Dhaka 'Dacca' because they couldn't pronounce the word. Why should we use a name given by British rulers?
well thats how it has been, I dont like changing things unless needed. The kolkata and bengaluru name change are stupid stunts to boost ego.

Eta boilen na please brother. Eto koshto kore shadhin holam ki Indiar bhitore dhukar jonne? :angry: India-Bangladesh should be strategic partners and relationship can be improved further by taking several steps such as common currency and NO VISA. There should only be passport to identify nationality (Indian / Bangladeshi) but there should be no VISA. A common currency should be used between two countries same as Nepal and Bhutan.
India can never develop India without developing Bangladesh, also Bangladesh can never develop without support from India. So India-Bangladesh should have policy to promote 'Two Countries: One Nation'. :yahoo:
Thats good.....Frankly speaking all Bangladeshi must support India , Out of deception its a Reality, As for Pakistan we must go to every extent to secure AFGHANISTAN stability.
Why?
Bcoz country relations are based on INTEREST (direct & indirect) unlike man to man , family to family relations:tup:

Pakistan is Big Country & Can afford Eye to Eye match with INdiA ;)
Moreover, Our Geography is an Edge in the Region....:victory1:
CHAUDHRY SAHAB GHUSSA KAR JATY HAIN ...PR THEEK BHI HO JATY HAIN I:P

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom