What's new

When a Pakistani wore a Pakistani shirt in Bangladesh

We never slaughtered Bengali Muslims in the name of Islam. Khair; that's besides the point. Most BDeshi's in the UK support the Indian cricket team with fervour.
most of them support bd team i think. However bangladeshis neither hate India nor pakistan (not as much as one would think judging from comments here) @Saiful Islam might know better.

I have always been interested in his details. Mainly because the math he has presented doesn't seem to add up. I just don't understand how one resigns from PAF at the age of 22. Isn't there any minimum service requirement in PAF? I am genuinely curious.
Do you actually think @Pakistanisage gave you the exact details? Had he wanted to be tracked like that he might as well give you his real name and squadron number!! :unsure:

Some of you people have never met BDeshi's in real life; hence the 'Bangladesh Zindabad' chants :rolleyes:
I have no idea what you are talking about ... I got friends from bd, besides I go once a while to tower hamlet to get my special ration. never faced any issues.

Here its called 'Long Live Bangladesh'. Awami League, Pro-Indian party says 'Joi Bangla' to sound similar to 'Jai Hind'.

BNP, Pro-Pakistan party says 'Bangladesh Zindabad' to sound similar to 'Pakistan Zindabad'.

Pakistan-Bangladesh can never , I repeat can never become allies even if BNP-Jamaat come in power. The only way to have a comfortable relationship is by apologizing for the atrocities committed by your rulers and army men.

Bangladesh is a confused country. India written all over in its culture. Its mini India inside India but ummah factor is a huge factor, so Bangladeshis still have a slight soft corner for Pakistan. Even if you guys slaughter Bengali Muslims in name of Islam masses will still support Pakistan cricket team over other team because of ummah.

India-Bangladesh : Two Countries, one Nation.

Pakistan-Bangladesh : Two Countries, one Religion.

Good post!! :) Learn @BDforever learn. :P

Chhuri tarmuzer upor poruk ba tarmuz chhurir upor, tarmuz e kate. :D

Bangladesh is slowly being assimilated into India, in 30 years there will be no Bangladesh. :D

Eta boilen na please brother. Eto koshto kore shadhin holam ki Indiar bhitore dhukar jonne? :angry: India-Bangladesh should be strategic partners and relationship can be improved further by taking several steps such as common currency and NO VISA. There should only be passport to identify nationality (Indian / Bangladeshi) but there should be no VISA. A common currency should be used between two countries same as Nepal and Bhutan.

India can never develop India without developing Bangladesh, also Bangladesh can never develop without support from India. So India-Bangladesh should have policy to promote 'Two Countries: One Nation'. :yahoo:

Eta boilen na please brother. Eto koshto kore shadhin holam ki Indiar bhitore dhukar jonne? :angry: India-Bangladesh should be strategic partners and relationship can be improved further by taking several steps such as common currency and NO VISA. There should only be passport to identify nationality (Indian / Bangladeshi) but there should be no VISA. A common currency should be used between two countries same as Nepal and Bhutan.

India can never develop India without developing Bangladesh, also Bangladesh can never develop without support from India. So India-Bangladesh should have policy to promote 'Two Countries: One Nation'. :yahoo:
man he is kidding.. dont take things seriously.
we give visa to 30 lakh bangladeshi per year, if I remember correctly from a news posted here.
common currency is bad for bd, look at euro. Instead we should trade as much as possible.
BD should use her clout within congress party to push through deals that will remove redtape against bd business.

Do you actually think @Pakistanisage gave you the exact details? Had he wanted to be tracked like that he might as well give you his real name and squadron number!! :unsure:

No I did not ask him his personal details and I have no interests in that. My observations are purely from what he has posted on this forum. I came across a couple of posts from him some time ago about his age and the time he has served in PAF that made me question how genuine his claim is. This forum has had great PAF pilots like MuradK who is respected by people from all nationalities even Indians. And then there are USAF pilots too. If you read a single post from those guys you know that they are genuine. I just don't like imposters. I have a doubt and I have questioned him openly, unfortunately he has done very little to clarify it and yes he was reading this thread a few minutes ago.

I have no idea what you are talking about ... I got friends from bd, besides I go once a while to tower hamlet to get my special ration. never faced any issues.

They're not bad people. But most BDeshi's aren't big fans of Pakistan or Pakistanis.

They're not bad people. But most BDeshi's aren't big fans of Pakistan or Pakistanis.
well they hold a grudge for 71 at the same time they literally worship you guys. Never seen people of a nation so low on self esteem (my only complain against them).

No I did not ask him his personal details and I have no interests in that. My observations are purely from what he has posted on this forum. I came across a couple of posts from him some time ago about his age and the time he has served in PAF that made me question how genuine his claim is. This forum has had great PAF pilots like MuradK who is respected by people from all nationalities even Indians. And then there are USAF pilots too. If you read a single post from those guys you know that they are genuine. I just don't like imposters. I have a doubt and I have questioned him openly, unfortunately he has done very little to clarify it and yes he was reading this thread a few minutes ago.

11ju0jd.png

24e802s.png

Well how many of these PAF actually written their actual dates? I mean the guy is using a nick @Pakistanisage if he wanted to be spotted as a PAF member he would prob have used his real name or his squadron number, right?

Then again...its a forum no one needs to paste their real details nor answer about them right?

well they hold a grudge for 71 at the same time they literally worship you guys. Never seen people of a nation so low on self esteem (my only complain against them).
They dont worship, they just dont like you guys! :coffee:

Well how many of these PAF actually written their actual dates? I mean the guy is using a nick @Pakistanisage if he wanted to be spotted as a PAF member he would prob have used his real name or his squadron number, right?
Then again...its a forum no one needs to paste their real details nor answer about them right?

He does want to be spotted as a PAF pilot, he himself says so and got himself a "professional" tag. Again no one asked him to paste his personal details. Anyway I won't comment on it any further. I had a doubt, I have asked him, he has seen it but chose not to answer. I am sure after this expose I and many others won't take his "professional" tag seriously.

Don't worry, I am just trying to make @BDforever insecure. :D

Its because Bangladeshis are treated as Indians in abroad. Pakistanis may have differences with Indians in color and features (Balochis, Pashtons don't look Indians) but 100 % Bangladeshis look top to bottom Indians in color, features, culture everything. Well, accent is slightly different from West Bengal. We speak very raw Bengali. We don't even call it 'Bengali'. We call it 'Bangla'. I have this complain with West Bengalis. They call the language 'Bengali' every time when asked whereas the name of the language is 'Bangla' spoken by Bengalis. Even though accent is slightly different still Bangladeshi culture is all about India, India and India. So Bangladeshis in abroad are not bothered if they are being called Indians instead of Bangladeshi by white people (Firangi) but take huge offense if called Pakistani.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom