What's new

Indians got India,not Hindus- MJ Akbar

I dont care what Pakistanis think of my country... I am satisfied with the fact that my neighbour in an Indian, and I respect whatever religion he practices....

Not True for all Indians.

Most Hindus will not allow a Muslim to rent an Apartment or buy a House next door to them.

That is the ugly reality of India.

And by the way showing any statements by M.J. Akbar weakens your argument not strengthen it @Sam Manekshaw .

M.J. Akbar will say whatever to sell his books to Hindu Indians. He is not considered a leader within the Muslim Community.

Very yawning.
image1.jpg

Very yawning. You make no sense like always. :lol:

@Sam Manekshaw @nForce
Thanks for the videos.

But then isnt showing the mirror to our neighbors as good as banging our head against a wall??

Ohh.. I was not posting the videos specifically for the neightbours..I posted it because it is in context and a damn good discussion.

Who is MJ Akbar, an elected representative of 200 million Indian Muslims?

How does he speak at the behalf of the Indian Muslims when they haven't entrusted him with their voice?

How do we know for a fact that he is representing the Muslim narrative and is not yet another Muslim crony of India's Hindu elite?

And when exactly did he claim to be a representative of all Indian Muslims? He is a Muslim scholar, one that gets invited by OIC to Islamic summit forum in Mecca. He is presenting his views. We consider most of what he said as the reality.

Who is MJ Akbar, an elected representative of 200 million Indian Muslims?

How does he speak at the behalf of the Indian Muslims when they haven't entrusted him with their voice?

How do we know for a fact that he is representing the Muslim narrative and is not yet another Muslim crony of India's Hindu elite?
sadly the same logic won't apply when some members go around theorizing that Indian muslims are harrassed by hindus in India.

your yawning not surprising. :laugh:

May be because I always yawn at your senseless and zero logic posts.

Areesh you're somebody who might ask "Is pope a christian??"
And its so hard to drill sense into you.

Keep allowing illegal Hindu BD immigrants and killing Indian muslims calling them illegal Muslim BD immigrants. I am happy without this sense that you guys have. :lol:

Most Hindus will not allow a Muslim to rent an Apartment or buy a House next door to them.

And by the way showing any statements by M.J. Akbar weakens your argument not strengthen it @Sam Manekshaw .

M.J. Akbar will say whatever to sell his books to Hindu Indians. He is not considered a leader within the Muslim Community.
Don't make a fool out of yourself. How can you back that up? The funny part is that,if everything goes as planned,I'll be leaving my hostel to stay in a house owned by a temple trust for my final year:D

I saw you being a victim of bhaiyaphobia right here. :o::o:

Keep allowing illegal Hindu BD immigrants and killing Indian muslims calling them illegal Muslim BD immigrants. I am happy without this sense that you guys have. :lol:
So be it!!!
Sending the hindu immigrants back would be like feeding them to sharks.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom