What's new

Indians got India,not Hindus- MJ Akbar

Not True for all Indians.

Most Hindus will not allow a Muslim to rent an Apartment or buy a House next door to them.

That is the ugly reality of India.

That mentality exist is few traditional rural arears and among few oldies from 50s era... For people born after 50s, and who havent felt the wrath of partition, that rationality doesnt exist....

We are not a Hindu nation we are a Dharmic country but all religions are welcome, after all St Thomas the apostle of Jesus landed in Kerala himself and we welcomed him. Sufis, Shias and Deobandi are all Indian brothers and sisters but these wahabi brainwashed characters have no place in Hindustan we will deal with them like the militants in Kashmir by putting a bullet inbetween their heads.

sadly the same logic won't apply when some members go around theorizing that Indian muslims are harrassed by hindus in India.

It's a dream of many Pakistanis to see India as a Hindu extremist country. Deep down they get satisfaction if an Indian Muslim suffers. The reason is simple. The more Muslims in India progress, the more irrelevant and unnecessary partition and the raison d'etre of Pakistan would look.

Don't make a fool out of yourself. How can you back that up? The funny part is that,if everything goes as planned,I'll be leaving my hostel to stay in a house owned by a temple trust for my final year:D

Listen Kid, It may be true in your area. If I am not mistaken you are in Kerala, where they treat their Muslim compatriots in a much kinder way.

Please go to North India and declare that you are a Muslim and show me if you can buy Property in Dehli or Bombay in a Hindu infested area. I challenge you on that.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom