What's new

Indians got India,not Hindus- MJ Akbar

Listen Kid, It may be true in your area. If I am not mistaken you are in Kerala, where they treat their Muslim compatriots in a much kinder way.

Please go to North India and declare that you are a Muslim and show me if you can buy Property in Dehli or Bombay in a Hindu infested area. I challenge you on that.

I suggest you go to North India and find out. :-)

Why not???
Please!!
Show your secular side.Take the hindu immigrants in and keep them safe.IF YOU CAN!!

No we have hypocrites from India to help them. We can kick Muslim afghans and send them to you to further expose your hypocrisy.

No joking on this, i'll have to report your signature.Its very offending.

OK :D

Explain what? Contradiction??? It is pretty obvious.

And what else is obvious is you are just trolling/ranting.
If Shabana Azmi could not buy a condominium in Dehli or Bombay, I doubt they will welcome @acetophenol.. :lol:

That was an isolated incident. And india has what, 175 million Muslims??

If I tell you that I have many Muslim friends who live in hindu dominated areas, you wont believe me. My state has 27% Muslims. So I will leave you to your thoughts.

It's a dream of Pakistanis to see India as a Hindu extremist country. Deep down they get satisfaction if an Indian Muslim suffers. The reason is simple. The more Muslims in India progress, the more irrelevant and unnecessary partition and the raison d'etre of Pakistan would look.

India finally dropping down to their levels, would give them ultimate satisfaction, and would be am ultimate insult to constitution of India.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom